• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lol

Posted for Faith will do the others right now but I find it funny how Faith wants to step up and punch Cora right now xD it might be a trigger to the laser thing
I see all the girls will just be fighting today XD
she would probably cause a shockwave thing she hasn't got the energy right now for a laser so cora would just be sent slamming into the wall, teliths gotta show her how to TASTE THE SUN at some point before she starts running low and then just eats even more then nova did
Nova's meal got cut short lol but if she did that Cora would probably lose her shit.
Any kind of monster
Just give a few examples so I have something to go off of

she would probably cause a shockwave thing she hasn't got the energy right now for a laser so cora would just be sent slamming into the wall, teliths gotta show her how to TASTE THE SUN at some point before she starts running low and then just eats even more then nova did
ok good I had to know. Haha will Sunny D not work? Taste the Rainbow!!! Awe Faith is goanna complain to Telith

Faith: ugh no food please you're making fat and ugly *is ashamed of body and eats under thr covers like a sad cupcake*

ok good I had to know. Haha will Sunny D not work? Taste the Rainbow!!! Awe Faith is goanna complain to Telith

Faith: ugh no food please you're making fat and ugly
basically as long as the contract exist food is more just for the taste, since you would have to eat insane amounts of it to break down into enough raw energy, to sustain herself,

basically as long as the contract exist food is more just for the taste, since you would have to eat insane amounts of it to break down into enough raw energy, to sustain herself,
What have you done?

Faith: How dare you make me fat! I will never fit into my jeans or tops again *weeps and eats under covers like a fatass* How am I supposed to crack heads now?
Varnani: An Ice Demon
View attachment 558275

Nekomata: A Cat Yokai
View attachment 558276

Succubus: A Succubus
View attachment 558277
So you seduced and ate them. I dont think Etinne is a virgin but an unaware player

What have you done?

Faith: How dare you make me fat! I will never fit into my jeans or tops again *weeps and eats under covers like a fatass* How am I supposed to crack heads now?

So you seduced and ate them. I dont think Etinne is a virgin but an unaware player
its fine you won't get fat like i said the food is broken down into raw energy, so both faith and telith can't technically get fat she can eat as much as she wants XD

Varnani: An Ice Demon
View attachment 558275

Nekomata: A Cat Yokai
View attachment 558276

Succubus: A Succubus
View attachment 558277
This I can work with =w=
What have you done?

I'm starting to get the same impression as well.

What have you done?

More like he punched them until they stopped existing

If he punches Cora Etienne better start going off cause Cora will go full evil mode. It's not like she's ya know tearing his flesh she's just nibbling for now. Fulfilling my dreams
yeah i think he will punch her poor little telith got no idea how to control his anger since his alway just scared
You misunderstood they said if Faith hits Cora
no i was talking about telith

Cas let him go *creates Lila's profile*
Y'all did not want Papa Marshall to go full dragon. He really shouldn't because he'll freeze everyone solid.
Marshall: I can handle this myself. I'll just freeze everyone solid so they can't fight. Nothing can melt my ice unless they're extremely hot.
Also Marshall: Yeah eff that MAAAAAAAA THE CHILDREN ARE FIGHTING >:C

Y'all did not want Papa Marshall to go full dragon. He really shouldn't because he'll freeze everyone solid.
Marshall: I can handle this myself. I'll just freeze everyone solid so they can't fight. Nothing can melt my ice unless they're extremely hot.
Also Marshall: Yeah eff that MAAAAAAAA THE CHILDREN ARE FIGHTING >:C
poor marshall don't worry old man galith will handle this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back