• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for Etienne not striking down all his problems like a Neanderthal
However Cora is a fault for biting a dude, Telith is at fault for punching a girl
Faith is at fault for influencing Telith and Etienne is at fault for influencing Cora

Its everybody's fault and needlessly fighting solves nothing
Etienne sees this and does the KINGLY thing by trying to resolve problems peacefully

We gonna go this entire RP and Etienne never really uses his powers much
Woz will steal all the prime fight scenes with his tech
Lol it's fine cause he's doing the right thing. I'm just the asshole who promotes violence C: Honestly Etienne is too sweet and it makes me want to do things to him -has a soft spot for soft bois-

I gotchu boo xD you alive!!! Good I was about to post Alula QwQ but my freaking notepad is a jerk
Ahhhh I want to see herrrrrr

A Demon King is KING OF DEMONS

Demons are not inherently evil
DATS RACIST
Demon kings can be good but they need to promote stength and be totally evil every now and then if he can't do that he will be booted the throne
Lol it's fine cause he's doing the right thing. I'm just the asshole who promotes violence C: Honestly Etienne is too sweet and it makes me want to do things to him -has a soft spot for soft bois-

Ahhhh I want to see herrrrrr
Soon I will have her as soon as I have a picture and thus why Ethan exists muwahaha

Etinne: *becomes king for at least a year*

Ethan:*snatches crown* you suck at my job get out

Etinne: you get out! I am king!
Ethan: *flicks forehead* you're too damn soft you're throwing the world off balance. You want to be a demon king go and ask your people what they think. They hate you for being too much of a pansy. You need to be evil and show them fear that's how they learn. Not all demons are bad but fear is all demons know anger and stength do that and I just might give ya the throne

XD storms weakness bad boy

Demon kings can be good but they need to promote stength and be totally evil every now and then if he can't do that he will be booted the throne

Soon I will have her as soon as I have a picture and thus why Ethan exists muwahaha

Ethan: *flicks forehead* you're too damn soft you're throwing the world off balance. You want to be a demon king go and ask your people what they think. They hate you for being too much of a pansy. You need to be evil and show them fear that's how they learn. Not all demons are bad but fear is all demons know anger and stength do that and I just might give ya the throne

XD storms weakness bad boy
Galith: just had the crown over, etienne, your....far to young for this...I’m sorry you had to return Ethan....

Etienne: Or I could just kill you all
Ethan: Wut?
Etienne: Yep.... I will kill everything and everyone to spite you
Ethan: You and what army?
Etienne: The army of Hunters
Ethan: WHAT?! Thats treason!
Etienne: As we speak, they're wiping out your home...your family...the people you love
Ethan: ....
Etienne: I knew you'd stand against me... so I took from you...and I'll KEEP taking from you
Ethan:....
Etienne: *Chains him up for Cerberus*

Etienne: As we speak, they're wiping out your home...your family...the people you love
Etienne: I knew you'd stand against me... so I took from you...and I'll KEEP taking from you
Galith: *prediced to curbstop Etienne because you don’t fuck with this demons superiors like that*

Galith: *prediced to curbstop Etienne because you don’t fuck with this demons superiors like that*
Izuru: *Blocks Galith's strike with a finger*
Galith: Nani?!
Izuru: Okay boys break it up or I'll eat ya! RAWR
Ethan: So thats Izuru Kamukura?
Izuru: HIYA
Ethan: *Yeets out*

Izuru: Galith! I'm going to kill you now, okay?
Galith: Why? For Etienne?
Izuru: Cos I wanna
Galith: You endanger everything! You Kamukuras and Advantages don't care about anything!
Izuru: I care about killing you.... so DIE
*Tears Galith apart and throws his head at Telith*

Etienne: So while that happened I took over the Netherworld
Ethan: WHAT?!
Etienne: It was really easy... without Galith... ya'll are super weak
Ethan: I AM KING
Etienne: No you aren't.... I rename you as Knight of the Realm
Ethan: I REFUSE TO OBEY YOU
Etienne: So you want me to kill your tribe?
Ethan: You wouldn't....
Etienne: I have stained my hands with far more innocent blood than theirs...

Ethan: It's alright he doesn't know what I'm capable of *snaps fingers which makes an echo and nothing happens*

Etienne: ha see nothing hap-*poof*

Galiath: What just happened?

Ethan: Eraser magic. It means I erased him from existence from ever happening. All the faults he commited gone.

Galiath: but your family-

Ethan: what family? Mine died years ago.

The End

Ethan: It's alright he doesn't know what I'm capable of *snaps fingers which makes an echo and nothing happens*

Etienne: ha see nothing hap-*poof*

Galiath: What just happened?

Ethan: Eraser magic. It means I erased him from existence from ever happening. All the faults he commited gone.

Galiath: but your family-

Ethan: what family? Mine died years ago.

The End
Izuru: Well you killed my Grandson.... so now I destroy the world!

Morgan Freeman: Then everyone died... the End

Izuru: *Blocks Galith's strike with a finger*
Galith: Nani?!
Izuru: Okay boys break it up or I'll eat ya! RAWR
Ethan: So thats Izuru Kamukura?
Izuru: HIYA
Ethan: *Yeets out*

Izuru: Galith! I'm going to kill you now, okay?
Galith: Why? For Etienne?
Izuru: Cos I wanna
Galith: You endanger everything! You Kamukuras and Advantages don't care about anything!
Izuru: I care about killing you.... so DIE
*Tears Galith apart and throws his head at Telith*

Etienne: So while that happened I took over the Netherworld
Ethan: WHAT?!
Etienne: It was really easy... without Galith... ya'll are super weak
Ethan: I AM KING
Etienne: No you aren't.... I rename you as Knight of the Realm
Ethan: I REFUSE TO OBEY YOU
Etienne: So you want me to kill your tribe?
Ethan: You wouldn't....
Etienne: I have stained my hands with far more innocent blood than theirs...
Gonna be honest with you galith is way smarter then you give him credit beside you keep forgetting his a demon wrath that means he can just phase through shit and there is nothing you can do about it, besides he can always let Telith sister out.....poor girl...

Gonna be honest with you galith is way smarter then you give him credit beside you keep forgetting his a demon wrath that means he can just phase through shit and there is nothing you can do about it, besides he can always let Telith sister out.....poor girl...
You forget that Etienne is far more ruthless than you acknowledge
He may be a nice boi
However that doesn't mean he won't make the world his enemy to get what he wants
Which is Kingship

Also Izuru was there
Izuru is ALWAYS there
Even if Pumpkid Pumpkid doesn't like him to be

He may be a nice boi
However that doesn't mean he won't make the world his enemy to get what he wants
Which is Kingship

Also Izuru was there
Izuru is ALWAYS there
Still, you know my point galith wasent given the crown by Ethan for nothing. There is good reason for it comparing etienne to him is like comparing a bear to a dash hound

He may be a nice boi
Which is Kingship

Also Izuru was there
Izuru is ALWAYS there
I believe Etienne can but must show me the moderator and creator. Also what? Izuru was where? He cannot be there if I don't say so otherwise you're going against the creators words then you just being a mary sue

I believe Etienne can but must show me the moderator and creator. Alsl what? Izuru was where?
Everywhere

Thats who he is
Izuru observes EVERYTHING
He wants to know if people can get along or if they'll give into their vices and fight each other over stupid shit
The skits where he poofs around the room are actually pretty true to his character
He's here, there and everywhere to see if ya'll are worthy to inherit the world
Not even Etienne is exempt from his ever present gaze

Everywhere

Thats who he is
Izuru observes EVERYTHING
He wants to know if people can get along or if they'll give into their vices and fight each other over stupid shit
The skits where he poofs around the room are actually pretty true to his character
He's here, there and everywhere to see if ya'll are worthy to inherit the world
Not even Etienne is exempt from his ever present gaze

Seems a little hmmmm, GOD like, I do believe there was a ruling against that so this character better stay theoretical only...

Izuru: Galith we can put this fight on hold
Galith: Hmph, Telith needs me

Etienne: FRIENDSHIP!!!!
*Etienne throws Telith through a monster*
Telith: Combo move!

I feel like I put so much character development for my characters in one post. Cora's dealing with both her current and past demons, Marshall struggles with love and understanding how people work, and Nova is being so open with her feelings against her will that she wants to drown herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back