• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Etienne and Cora

Etienne: Wow you broke Woz's nose!
Woz: Next time, I inject her with a flesh eating virus
Cora: AH! I'M SORRY!!!
Woz: God it HURTS!!!!
Etienne: Seems you can't catch a break, Woz
Woz: I am seriously considering killing your girlfriend
Etienne: How about no?

Etienne isn't so good at fixing up people

Etienne: She fused?!
Woz: Yep... into a Succubus
Etienne: What should I do?
Woz: Respect her across the face a few times
Cora is forever has a split personality now.

Cora: Etienne Woz is so mean to me make him be nicer -teary-eyed puppy face-
Other Cora: Or I'll just have to kill him myself. I bet you he's a tasty human~ He smells confident. I like confident.

Cora is forever has a split personality now.

Cora: Etienne Woz is so mean to me make him be nicer -teary-eyed puppy face-
Other Cora: Or I'll just have to kill him myself. I bet you he's a tasty human~ He smells confident. I like confident.
Etienne: *Hugs Cora*
Cora: Etienne?
Etienne: *Still hugging Cora*
Cora: .......Etienne?
Etienne: *More hugging*
Cora: *Cries*

Izuru: Am I getting some great-grandchildren now?

Etienne: *Hugs Cora*
Cora: Etienne?
Etienne: *Still hugging Cora*
Cora: .......Etienne?
Etienne: *More hugging*
Cora: *Cries*

Izuru: Am I getting some great-grandchildren now?
Accurate. Positive reinforcement and affection are what make her behave and calm down. Just give her a kiss on the forehead and a hug and the girl is putty in his hands.

Accurate. Positive reinforcement and affection are what make her behave and calm down. Just give her a kiss on the forehead and a hug and the girl is putty in his hands.
Etienne: I....wanna let them burn
Cora: What?
Etienne: The crisis thats coming..... the one I need to be King for is here
Telith: Shouldn't we help them?
Faith: Yes, we should
Etienne: No... I refuse

Galith: Why?! Why are we losing?
Ethan: A King can stop this catastrophe....why am I not strong enough
Izuru: Its really funny watching you squirm
Galith: Izuru Kamukura! Do you know whats going on?!
Izuru: Etienne was meant to stop this... he has chosen to watch you DIE...which is pretty hilarious

Etienne: See Cora? Going out to this Chicken place was WAY better than saving people
Cora: This chicken is pretty good
Telith: My Uncle is probably dead now
Faith: This chicken though...

Etienne: I....wanna let them burn
Cora: What?
Etienne: The crisis thats coming..... the one I need to be King for is here
Telith: Shouldn't we help them?
Faith: Yes, we should
Etienne: No... I refuse

Galith: Why?! Why are we losing?
Ethan: A King can stop this catastrophe....why am I not strong enough
Izuru: Its really funny watching you squirm
Galith: Izuru Kamukura! Do you know whats going on?!
Izuru: Etienne was meant to stop this... he has chosen to watch you DIE...which is pretty hilarious

Etienne: See Cora? Going out to this Chicken place was WAY better than saving people
Cora: This chicken is pretty good
Telith: My Uncle is probably dead now
Faith: This chicken though...
Hmmm sorry dan but it feels like you have some wierd “chosen one” story going on now I’m my experience that ruins rpm for everyone often getting a lot of people character killed this raises red flags for me, if I do start seeing this sort of chosen one stuff outside of skits I will just be walking from the rp since I’m rather sick of dealing with this ok.

Hmmm sorry dan but it feels like you have some wierd “chosen one” story going on now I’m my experience that ruins rpm for everyone often getting a lot of people character killed this raises red flags for me, if I do start seeing this sort of chosen one stuff outside of skits I will just be walking from the rp since I’m rather sick of dealing with this ok.
Huh? Never actually noticed it. I would think the gm would nix anything that interferes with her plot and I’m sure DanGrin wouldn’t go against it. Also I really don’t want anyone to leave.

Huh? Never actually noticed it. I would think the gm would mix anything that interferes with her plot and I’m sure DanGrin wouldn’t go against it. Also I really don’t want anyone to leave.
Yeah I mean maby I thought it best to express my feelings right now so we all knew where I stood

Yeah, that’s why I’m nipping it in the butt before it starts to effect the rp
Don't you dare leave ): yall make this rp fun and don't worry I won't allow no god thing to happen I have been reading posts for a reason so it won't get out of line. I do see what you mean and agree with Lazy Daze. Don't leave *hugs* skits are just skits they are scenarios laid out like what if's. It doesn't mean it can or WILL happen. If it does bother you that much or anyone I will just say to stop the scenarios so there will be no conflict *pats*

Don't you dare leave ): yall make this rp fun and don't worry I won't allow no god thing to happen I have been reading posts for a reason so it won't get out of line. I do see what you mean and agree with Lazy Daze. Don't leave *hugs* skits are just skits they are scenarios laid out like what if's. It doesn't mean it can or WILL happen. If it does bother you that much or anyone I will just say to stop the scenarios so there will be no conflict *pats*
Ok *sniffle* I like the scenarios when they where just little comedic things, I won’t leave though, just like I said iv dealt with a lot of god Moding over the years, so it’s good to see your on top of it *hugs*

Ok *sniffle* I like the scenarios when they where just little comedic things, I won’t leave though, just like I said iv dealt with a lot of god Moding over the years, so it’s good to see your on top of it *hugs*
No yeah I understand so far Dan has not done anything wrong. I gave him too much. The thing about what people believe is god modding you also have to think and be in their shoes. If it is bad then ok your call, but then again everyone in this rp is powerful looking for a common reason against the hunters but I get you.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia do you think you can hold back on the scenarios? It has gotten a little out of hand and upset some people. If you can stick with pure comedy or innocent themes then it's all good I apologize when I said Etinne needs to be evil lets stick to friendship and kindness. upset me included....

No yeah I understand so far Dan has not done anything wrong. I gave him too much. The thing about what people believe is god modding you also have to think and be in their shoes. If it is bad then ok your call, but then again everyone in this rp is powerful looking for a common reason against the hunters but I get you.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia do you think you can hold back on the scenarios? It has gotten a little out of hand and upset some people. If you can stick with pure comedy or innocent themes then it's all good I apologize when I said Etinne needs to be evil lets stick to friendship and kindness. upset me included....
Glad we got this sorted before everything got out of hand :)

FRIENDSHIP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back