• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I told storm that after the contract they can also change forms so Faith can be a dragon to
oh joy, she going to be sharing the same mildly body horror transformation sequence at telith, don't worry its not painful at all like legit its not it just looks gross and painful from a outside perspective

But! A female is a female so they could do that if she's near by their territory but if they found out what she is they would kill her xD purists
Oh goddddddddddddddd my sweet child. I'm having flashbacks to these stories like its nam yo. First they breed her with the whole gang then they murder her because she's a half breed.

View attachment 556317View attachment 556320View attachment 556319View attachment 556319View attachment 556318

Since Telith is a white dragon I decided to make her black. My favorite but eitha slim body which one is good?View attachment 556323
t remember he is white only when hes not glowing and that almost never happened but faith doesn't really get that feature so she doesn't glow, and the third actually fits telith really well for how i picture telith but like i said a longer neck, even the super glowy wings sp yeah that's pretty much how he looks, but extra glowy like his eyes

The second one is pretty dope.

Welp I'm okay with this in the name of drama!
darn it i ment third one my eyes are terrible
Ditto, and awe nooo well that's fine it gives her a reason to be a black dragon :D I'm going with the second one. It looks more feminine except for the glowing her eyes glow though just so people can see where she at. She lurks in the shadows like a ninja to spook people.

Awe so much cuteness when she turns she will have no control and if I remeber right female dragons be moody with a ton of pheramones so she will be flirtatious to be out of character

Ditto, and awe nooo well that's finr it gives her a reason to be a black dragon :D I'm going with the second one. It looks more feminine except for the glowing her eyes glow though just so people can see where she at. She lurks in the shadows like a nija to spook people.

Awe so much cuteness when she turns she will have no control and if I remeber right female dragons be moody with a ton of pheramones so she will be flirtatious to be out of character
im sorry but thats just how it will work, also another thing about weavers is she will basically got the highest source of energy if she is hunger, when she transforms, and souls are really really really high energy...just gonna warn you, but yeah you are correct on the other things, but i mean if you really want her to be glowy im fine with that

im sorry but thats just how it will work, also another thing about weavers is she will basically got the highest source of energy if she is hunger, when she transforms, and souls are really really really high energy...just gonna warn you, but yeah you are correct on the other things, but i mean if you really want her to be glowy im fine with that
Dear lord its bad enough she will not have control. Telith will have to put her down ;-;

Etienne and Cora

Cora: *Wakes up and throws up*
Etienne: Nice nap?
Cora: Erghhhhh what happened?
Etienne: You turned into a pink demon and started carving people up with your retractable arm blades
Cora: REALLY?!
Etienne: Yep then you ate the corpses of your victims
Cora: *Throws Up again*
Etienne: First transformation jitters

yeah but that's how dragons roll, gotta pin down the female and show your stronger than her and will take no shit form em, only love or obedience.
Yuuuup pretty much ya sexist jk lol yeah thats accurate
Soooooooo not only were the women crazy before transformation but now they're also feral, crazy, and powerful. The men need to build a bunker.
Women...are wanted and feared if awared

Soooooooo not only were the women crazy before transformation but now they're also feral, crazy, and powerful. The men need to build a bunker.
don't worry male dragons tend to be stronger than females, there just more reserved, but once faith gets those pheromones in the air oh boy, teliths going to be like FUCK THIS YOU MINE NOW, and maby affect marshall too but not as much because different dragons species

yeah but that's how dragons roll, gotta pin down the female and show your stronger than her and will take no shit form em, only love or obedience.
Lol I can just imagine Telith pins Dragon form Faith and after he releases her she wacks him in the face with her tail pissed that she lost and walking away

don't worry male dragons tend to be stronger than females, there just more reserved, but once faith gets those pheromones in the air oh boy, teliths going to be like FUCK THIS YOU MINE NOW, and maby affect marshall too but not as much because different dragons species
A dragon is a dragon bro xD they fuck anything that walks preserve yo wife

Marshall has the self control of a god. He'll be fine. If anything he'd be like get away from me before I claim you my damn self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back