• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Nova doesn't get to change into a wolf easily Nate has to teach her. That is some level 5 shit. However when the moon is full (its not full or yellow right now) she can easily change so he can help train her during that time. For now its just ears and tail and earth powers. She will have some wolf tendencies but not as much
Yeah I figured it was going to be more involuntary for a while. I feel like she'd change on impulse when her instincts become too much for a takeover or she wouldn't be able to shift at all until she learned how to better control herself. I think of her as a newborn pup, constantly biting things, howling for no goddamn reason, scampering about and exploring things, extremely easily excitable.

Yeah I figured it was going to be more involuntary for a while. I feel like she'd change on impulse when her instincts become too much for a takeover or she wouldn't be able to shift at all until she learned how to better control herself. I think of her as a newborn pup, constantly biting things, howling for no goddamn reason, scampering about and exploring things, extremely easily excitable.
:3 i feel that's should be how faith acts too, idk baby dragons and doggos are similar and it would be cute

This just turned into baby looney tunes I swear with all the infant monsters being created.
-patiently awaiting Pumpkid Pumpkid to respond to Nova so I can drown Nathan in love-

So I was thinking Nova's wolf form would be a different color than Nate's.
94f92befda31d3ca0dbff7d343b4282f253a35f3r1-786-637v2_hq.jpg

I was thinking more like this cream color to resemble her blonde hair but with more white and cream accents than brown and black.
I also think her half form would be kinda like this where instead of getting furrier her hair just extends like an unruly curled mess it is. Also she'd have a large fluffy tail!
217f5df445622f753f8c3cae91d7cf74.png

This just turned into baby looney tunes I swear with all the infant monsters being created.
-patiently awaiting Pumpkid Pumpkid to respond to Nova so I can drown Nathan in love-

I was thinking more like this cream color to resemble her blonde hair but with more white and cream accents than brown and black.
I also think her half form would be kinda like this where instead of getting furrier her hair just extends like an unruly curled mess it is. Also she'd have a large fluffy tail!
That picture is creepy...

yeah anger sounds like a good trigger, don't worry telith will train her...not to eat everyones souls

"how to train your dragon that's also your girlfriend"
XD yas!
Lol perfect exactly sounds like Nova. She has more wild in her shes bound to easily give in

I was posting xD I was waiting on hunter but then remembered they posted xD
Oooooo girl you read my mind I was ready for you to ask those questions xD I totally agree. I was goannay say let it match her hair

:3 i feel that's should be how faith acts too, idk baby dragons and doggos are similar and it would be cute
she will be angry all the time though hahaha now tha's goannay be hard. She'll probably yawn and shoot a laser beam from her mouth and then when it comes to electrical stuff....oh no her phone! Her music she goanna be pissed

I also realized Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 hasn't replied. Thye must be busy but just in case I will probably have Ruben be a care taker as well like Evan

Yeah it’s good but creepy so nice
-thumbs up- then my mission was accomplished~
XD yas!

Lol perfect exactly sounds like Nova. She has more wild in her shes bound to easily give in

I was posting xD I was waiting on hunter but then remembered they posted xD
Oooooo girl you read my mind I was ready for you to ask those questions xD I totally agree. I was goannay say let it match her hair
Yessssssss I'm glad we're in sync with this cause I thought about it for a hot minute. Also when you say pain what do you mean by that C:

-thumbs up- then my mission was accomplished~

Yessssssss I'm glad we're in sync with this cause I thought about it for a hot minute. Also when you say pain what do you mean by that C:
XD when the contract is formed there will be pain like an horrible sting or injection cause powers are forcing their way through a non magical person

she will be angry all the time though hahaha now tha's goannay be hard. She'll probably yawn and shoot a laser beam from her mouth and then when it comes to electrical stuff....oh no her phone! Her music she goanna be pissed

I also realized Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 hasn't replied. Thye must be busy but just in case I will probably have Ruben be a care taker as well like Evan
Poor phone don’t worry telith old enought to make new phone it might take him a hour, and how her now not to be a greedy lil dragon,

Thinking Evan is going to make. More....contemporary contract with galith

Last edited:
My guy might end up getting a package from his parents soon. Containg a violin he was practicing when he left for college. He left behind on purpose due to the fact that he was pretty much terrible with it, even with practice. He will end up having to practice it again in school. This will be the result, . Except, without musical notes attacking people.

My guy might end up getting a package from his parents soon. Containg a violin he was practicing when he left for college. He left behind on purpose due to the fact that he was pretty much terrible with it, even with practice. He will end up having to practice it again in school. This will be the result, . Except, without musical notes attacking people.

Lol man I miss that show hahaha. Alright. Idk why I picture a bird handing it to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back