• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm surprised he hasn't wanted to mate before it's been Years.

Nathan: Now thats a virgin
Marshall: I'm just saving myself for someone who deserves me not stealing the woman of literally the only friend I've ever made -sigh- should you be more concerned with that -points to the deranged wolf girl biting everything-
Nova: I WANT TO PLAY DAMNIT -growls- I WANT TO BITE THINGS AND KILL INNOCENT BYSTANDERS MWAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA

Marshall: I'm just saving myself for someone who deserves me not stealing the woman of literally the only friend I've ever made -sigh- should you be more concerned with that -points to the deranged wolf girl biting everything-
Nova: I WANT TO PLAY DAMNIT -growls- I WANT TO BITE THINGS AND KILL INNOCENT BYSTANDERS MWAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA
Cora: Can I eat her?
Etienne: No.... all that hoe would go down bad

dear god telith being territorial that's going to be fun
telith:*lands next to nova angry growl* ok..wolf...lets play then...
nova: *doggo wimper*

Nathan: Nah I got her on a leash, but saving yourself huh? Well then that's adorable. I think mom will be proud. :3 when yoh make her a grandma.
dear god for a hungry dragon faith etienne with all those souls in him would be like the buffet table. poor boy :( when your friends girlfriend wants to eat you
Le gf always eats more especially when she makea le babies. XD
Woz: VIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Pretty much xD

Nathan: Nah I got her on a leash, but saving yourself huh? Well then that's adorable. I think mom will be proud. :3 when yoh make her a grandma.

Pretty much xD
don't worry telith got the appetite of a god, he can keep up with a hungo faith easy, although she probably going to be less picky about taste of energy

dear god telith being territorial that's going to be fun
telith:*lands next to nova angry growl* ok..wolf...lets play then...
nova: *doggo wimper*
Nova would never back down! Only to Nathan! And maybe Cas cause he scares the shit out of her. But she likes to pretend she's fearless lol I can just see the emotional rollercoaster.

Nova: -whimpers- I just wanted to play games -sniffles- maybe some head pats.

Pretty much xD
Let my son be a virgin XD HE MUST STAY PURE! Until someone is worthy of all his iciness.

Nova would never back down! Only to Nathan! And maybe Cas cause he scares the shit out of her. But she likes to pretend she's fearless lol I can just see the emotional rollercoaster.

Nova: -whimpers- I just wanted to play games -sniffles- maybe some head pats.

Let my son be a virgin XD HE MUST STAY PURE! Until someone is worthy of all his iciness.
at least marshall is good enough to not steal his friendos gal :)

btw dan be careful of hungry dragon form faith, etienne got alto of very very tasty souls in him and she got no self control *evil wizard laughter*

Her cravings are gonna be like "Babe I want to kill and then feast on the flesh of my prey. Can we eat our roommates? Do you think blondes taste better or brunettes?"

Prreeeeeeetty much
lol cravings are fun
faith: yeah telith, i feel like eating a elephant
telith: ....umm sure...i mean i could find some meat
faith: no it wana drain its life it tastes way better
telith: oh ok sure sounds good let's go to africa for lunch then

Faith and Telith go down to the plains in Africa
on the news that night
news reporter: a entire herd of elephants have died suddenly apparently all suddenly dying of old age....oh well all elephants are extinct reports say and i quote "FUCKING DRAGONS EAT THERE SOOOOOUUUUULLLLLS" mor-*gets his life and soul sucked out*

don't worry telith will reign faith in eventually, or she will making him a soul and life sucking monster. or both anyway it will be cute and terrifying

on the news that night
news reporter: a entire herd of elephants have died suddenly apparently all suddenly dying of old age....oh well all elephants are extinct reports say and i quote "FUCKING DRAGONS EAT THERE SOOOOOUUUUULLLLLS" mor-*gets his life and soul sucked out*
WAKANDA FOREVA! *THROWS THE WEST SIDE SIGN UP*

XD

Telith will be aroused by his sexy dragon Mate just allured all the time by her pheramones

Telith: your pheramones are going wild dear

Faith: huh? I can't help it Idk how to control it

Telith: you better hurry before I- too late *pushes Faith inot the cave to mate*

*meanwhile Woz*

Woz:Guys look what I found! A mountain of frosting!

Evan: em...that is not frosting....it's-

Nova: Dragon jizz!!!! Eweee which one of you did it? Cora and Etinne? Marshall? Telith?

XD

Telith will be aroused by his sexy dragon Mate just allured all the time by her pheramones

Telith: you better hurry before I- too late *pushes Faith inot the cave to mate*

*meanwhile Woz*

Nova: Dragon jizz!!!! Eweee which one of you did it? Cora and Etinne? Marshall? Telith?
Woz would know what it was

XD

*meanwhile Woz*

telith: .........well...umm...

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Nova doesn't get to change into a wolf easily Nate has to teach her. That is some level 5 shit. However when the moon is full (its not full or yellow right now) she can easily change so he can help train her during that time. For now its just ears and tail and earth powers. She will have some wolf tendencies but not as much

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Nova doesn't get to change into a wolf easily Nate has to teach her. That is some level 5 shit. However when the moon is full (its not full or yellow right now) she can easily change so he can help train her durinf that time. For now its just ears and tail and earth powers
i assume it's a similar thing for faith? hmm how would she involentarly change? we she gets hungry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back