• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lmaoooo when he was talking about his wolf form the first thing I thought of was her riding him around like a goddamn horse. Like this was it fam.
51ceb4ead3739978d479164b059e78db.jpg

Red.Riding.Hood.full.2009915.jpg

I also thought that when you said share powers they'd literally become that monster so I was here like Nova bouta be a wolf pup tail and all omg. But they share emotions which is more than fine with me. Do they share urges? Like if he gets hungry or wants to hunt does she suddenly feel the need to hunt or cook lol

Lmaoooo when he was talking about his wolf form the first thing I thought of was her riding him around like a goddamn horse. Like this was it fam.
51ceb4ead3739978d479164b059e78db.jpg

Red.Riding.Hood.full.2009915.jpg

I also thought that when you said share powers they'd literally become that monster so I was here like Nova bouta be a wolf pup tail and all omg. But they share emotions which is more than fine with me. Do they share urges? Like if he gets hungry or wants to hunt does she suddenly feel the need to hunt or cook lol
Actually they do get to share forms. I figured its much more fun if she can turn into a werewolf or wolf too

And yes the minute she turns wolf or werewolf is the only time she will probably be unable to control herself as her animal instincts take cover. That's the flaw. They can be in beast mood and lose control since they did not grow up learning or how to control themselves. You only feel emotions but hunger or bathroom is not one of them

Actually they do get to share forms. I figured its much more fun if she can turn into a werewolf or wolf too

And yes the minute she turns wolf or werewolf is the only time she will probably be unable to control herself as her animal instincts take cover. That's the flaw. They can be in beast mood and lose control since they did not grow up learning or how to control themselves. You only feel emotions but hunger or bathroom is not one of them
I am ready. I am so ready. It's sad how ready I am. Her feral self is about to be so different from her actual self

She will probably be hunted down xD the law of wolves is they must dominate the other female or not
Oh god XD like some alpha omega stuff. I read stories about this o/////o now I'm not sure if I want her to be that sweet innocent baby that she ISN'T or if I want her to be more reckless and crazy.

Oh god XD like some alpha omega stuff. I read stories about this o/////o now I'm not sure if I want her to be that sweet innocent baby that she ISN'T or if I want her to be more reckless and crazy.
Up to you whatever happens makes for a good drama and romance I just go with the flow xD

Up to you whatever happens makes for a good drama and romance I just go with the flow xD
I also love wolves especially a good alpha story. Mmmmmm delicious lmao but what other wolves are gonna come for her? I thought it was just Nate and Cas -gasp- there's more aren't there. I'm nervous. I'm in danger.

I also love wolves especially a good alpha story. Mmmmmm delicious lmao but what other wolves are gonna come for her? I thought it was just Nate and Cas -gasp- there's more aren't there. I'm nervous. I'm in danger.
Yeah in this rp they are not endangered but werewolves are not very common where they are except across the mountains in the meadows. But cas is alpha pure breed Nate is Beta xD

Yeah in this rp they are not endangered but werewolves are not very common where they are except across the mountains in the meadows. But cas is alpha pure breed Nate is Beta xD
Oh god
Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

I'm just expecting her to transform once and all the wolves in the land just smell it like FEEEEEEEEMALEEEEEEEEEEE and descend down upon the cabins. My little Beta boy better protecc his waman

Oh god

I'm just expecting her to transform once and all the wolves in the land just smell it like FEEEEEEEEMALEEEEEEEEEEE and descend down upon the cabins. My little Beta boy better protecc his waman
XD luckily she's a mutt she's not technically pure breed and she has Nathan's scent cause she has his powers

Oh god

But! A female is a female so they could do that if she's near by their territory but if they found out what she is they would kill her xD purists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back