• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel like I resonated with both my characters in my last post lol Nova was like a frightened pup trying to say something important about how she feels but struggling to not break down and Cora is confused why someone like Etienne would want her because she thinks of herself as a trashbin. Literally me.

I feel like I resonated with both my characters in my last post lol Nova was like a frightened pup trying to say something important about how she feels but struggling to not break down and Cora is confused why someone like Etienne would want her because she thinks of herself as a trashbin. Literally me.
shows there good charatures

shows there good charatures
I was really sitting here. I had to go back and read wolfys original post about these contracts and shit. Then Nathan was out here saying he was hideous and I was like wow I don't recall saying that
tenor.gif

my reaction went from that to this lol

I was really sitting here. I had to go back and read wolfys original post about these contracts and shit. Then Nathan was out here saying he was hideous and I was like wow I don't recall saying that
tenor.gif

my reaction went from that to this lol

Lol he assumed cause she paused right there. He just threw in insecurities from what he's gone through as an experience. Lets say as a naive pup he was hunted and near death

Ill just post them here for anyone who hasn't read it yet
Carry on with your sorrow

Mystic City Detective

Part 1
Etiennes Inner Monologue: My name is Etienne Advantage. I’m a private detective operating out of Mystic City. This place is home to all manner of folks, human and nonhuman. It doesn’t matter what kind of case we get, the Advantage Detective Agency refuses to let this city cry!

Woz: Hey partner we have a client
Etiennes Inner Monologue: This is Woz, the brains of our operation and my partner. They call him the Spider due to his web of lies and information
Etienne: A new case? Hopefully it’s not another missing cat
*Scene change*
Mayor Hazel: My name is Hazel Chidos
Woz: Mother of three and current Mayor of Mystic City... your policies have successfully integrated supernaturals into human society... plus you have a keen eye for hats
Mayor Hazel: How did you know?
Etienne: We know quite a bit... like how your secretary Seiko and your bodyguard Galith are just outside
*The two enter*
Galith: Apologies Ma’am, I couldn’t let you enter such a shady place alone
Seiko: Sorry...
Etienne: What’s the case?
Mayor Hazel: *Cries*
Woz: Please refrain from crying on our new furniture
Etienne: Talk to me Mayor Hazel
Mayor Hazel: My son... Nathan.... he’s missing!!!

Part 2

Etienne's Inner Monologue: The only clue that Mayor Hazel had given me was a ruby earring found in Nathans wrecked apartment. If anyone would know anything about this, it'd be Telith and Faith. The happy couple ran a small jeweler downtown. Might stop in for a visit...
*Etienne enters the jeweler and takes off his fedora*
Telith: ETIENNE! How are you?
Faith: Is that Etienne I hear?
Etienne: Hey guys, sorry to cut to the chase but have you seen this before?
*Hands the earring to Telith*
Telith: Hmmmm this is a nice piece... this ruby is just gorgeous...the silver is high quality.... this engraving though
Faith: It looks like a Vincetti earring
Etienne: Vincetti?
Telith: Toma Vincetti , he's a famous jeweler. Word is he has access to the finest gemstones in the world
Faith: This earring is worth a small fortune by itself
*Etienne gets it back*
Etienne: Where can I find this Vincetti?
Faith: Oh he has a store in Mystic Heights
Etienne: Thanks guys, I owe you one
*They wave him off as he leaves*

Part 3

Etiennes Inner Monologue: The lead from Telith and Faith led me to a swanky looking joint in uptown Mysic Heights. Here the rich and the corruptible lived in luxury. It was cold, wet and my fedora was dripping. I stepped inside to find the place nearly empty, save for a few employees and a single customer.
Kai: Hello there! Can I help you with anything sir?
Etienne: Yeah, it’s my anniversary and I really wanna get my wife something like this
*Shows her the earring*
Kai: Wait... why do you have that?
Etienne: Why? Is it special?
Kai: Well... only two sets of those earrings were made.... Mr Vincetti made them specially for two of his regulars.
Etienne: Oh! Who are they? I might be able to ask about having another set made
Kai: Well.... I forget...
Howard: Sir I think you’re asking too many questions... Imma have to ask you to leave
Kai: OH! I REMEMBER! CORALINE FLORENCE AND NOVALIE POLARIS!
Howard: Kai that’s private information!!!
*Etienne is already gone*

Part 4
Etienne's Inner Monologue: I had two names, two potential suspects in the case of the missing Nathan Chidos. Sharing this information with my partner, we decided to go over everything back at the agency.
Woz: I called all my informants and scoured the city's rumor mill for anything on these two. This is what I've found. First, Coraline Florence. French Noblewoman stationed here in Mystic City as a Diplomat. Nineteen years of age and a frequent customer of Toma Vincetti. Seems she volunteers down at the church downtown on Clifford Street. Kids love her apparently.
Etienne: What about our other suspect, Ms Polaris?
Woz: Ah! Seems she's an up and coming designer in the fashion world. Starting in interior design, she soon moved on to people. Now people say she can turn a real circus freak into something you can kiss in full view of everyone. Twenty-one years of age and she lives in Mystic Heights. Her boyfriend is Marshall Icarys
Etienne: Owner of Papa Marshall's Family Bistro? I love that place!
Woz: They've been seeing each other for a while now
Etienne: Do the suspects have anything else in common?
Woz: Hope you've got your dancing shoes on... both ladies frequent Club Aquafoot
Etienne: Marci's club...
Woz: Already let her and Ivan know that you'd be visiting

Last edited:
Ill just post them here for anyone who hasn't read it yet
Carry on with your sorrow

Mystic City Detective

Part 1
Etiennes Inner Monologue: My name is Etienne Advantage. I’m a private detective operating out of Mystic City. This place is home to all manner of folks, human and nonhuman. It doesn’t matter what kind of case we get, the Advantage Detective Agency refuses to let this city cry!

Woz: Hey partner we have a client
Etiennes Inner Monologue: This is Woz, the brains of our operation and my partner. They call him the Spider due to his web of lies and information
Etienne: A new case? Hopefully it’s not another missing cat
*Scene change*
Mayor Hazel: My name is Hazel Chidos
Woz: Mother of three and current Mayor of Mystic City... your policies have successfully integrated supernaturals into human society... plus you have a keen eye for hats
Mayor Hazel: How did you know?
Etienne: We know quite a bit... like how your secretary Seiko and your bodyguard Galith are just outside
*The two enter*
Galith: Apologies Ma’am, I couldn’t let you enter such a shady place alone
Seiko: Sorry...
Etienne: What’s the case?
Mayor Hazel: *Cries*
Woz: Please refrain from crying on our new furniture
Etienne: Talk to me Mayor Hazel
Mayor Hazel: My son... Nathan.... he’s missing!!!

Part 2

Etienne's Inner Monologue: The only clue that Mayor Hazel had given me was a ruby earring found in Nathans wrecked apartment. If anyone would know anything about this, it'd be Telith and Faith. The happy couple ran a small jeweler downtown. Might stop in for a visit...
*Etienne enters the jeweler and takes off his fedora*
Telith: ETIENNE! How are you?
Faith: Is that Etienne I hear?
Etienne: Hey guys, sorry to cut to the chase but have you seen this before?
*Hands the earring to Telith*
Telith: Hmmmm this is a nice piece... this ruby is just gorgeous...the silver is high quality.... this engraving though
Faith: It looks like a Vincetti earring
Etienne: Vincetti?
Telith: Toma Vincetti , he's a famous jeweler. Word is he has access to the finest gemstones in the world
Faith: This earring is worth a small fortune by itself
*Etienne gets it back*
Etienne: Where can I find this Vincetti?
Faith: Oh he has a store in Mystic Heights
Etienne: Thanks guys, I owe you one
*They wave him off as he leaves*

Part 3

Etiennes Inner Monologue: The lead from Telith and Faith led me to a swanky looking joint in uptown Mysic Heights. Here the rich and the corruptible lived in luxury. It was cold, wet and my fedora was dripping. I stepped inside to find the place nearly empty, save for a few employees and a single customer.
Kai: Hello there! Can I help you with anything sir?
Etienne: Yeah, it’s my anniversary and I really wanna get my wife something like this
*Shows her the earring*
Kai: Wait... why do you have that?
Etienne: Why? Is it special?
Kai: Well... only two sets of those earrings were made.... Mr Vincetti made them specially for two of his regulars.
Etienne: Oh! Who are they? I might be able to ask about having another set made
Kai: Well.... I forget...
Howard: Sir I think you’re asking too many questions... Imma have to ask you to leave
Kai: OH! I REMEMBER! CORALINE FLORENCE AND NOVALIE POLARIS!
Howard: Kai that’s private information!!!
*Etienne is already gone*

Part 4
Etienne's Inner Monologue: I had two names, two potential suspects in the case of the missing Nathan Chidos. Sharing this information with my partner, we decided to go over everything back at the agency.
Woz: I called all my informants and scoured the city's rumor mill for anything on these two. This is what I've found. First, Coraline Florence. French Noblewoman stationed here in Mystic City as a Diplomat. Nineteen years of age and a frequent customer of Toma Vincetti. Seems she volunteers down at the church downtown on Clifford Street. Kids love her apparently.
Etienne: What about our other suspect, Ms Polaris?
Woz: Ah! Seems she's an up and coming designer in the fashion world. Starting in interior design, she soon moved on to people. Now people say she can turn a real circus freak into something you can kiss in full view of everyone. Twenty-one years of age and she lives in Mystic Heights. Her boyfriend is Marshall Icarys
Etienne: Owner of Papa Marshall's Family Bistro? I love that place!
Woz: They've been seeing each other for a while now
Etienne: Do the suspects have anything else in common?
Woz: Hope you've got your dancing shoes on... both ladies frequent Club Aquafoot
Etienne: Marci's club...
Woz: Already let her and Ivan know that you'd be visiting
I'm just prepared to cry every time she posts a video Q~Q

My response to yall

Its aight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back