• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
true true, but galiths got a good enough heart...well he lacks one...but that's besides the point, but yeah i understand why she should be scared of galith, i mean he practically is satan well i mean probably waht everyone thought was a satan
Exactly, she'll get there. I feel like his story is going to make it even worse xD

maybe wait? i mean depends if wolfy is going to write for nath? idk id probobly wait
Wait I shall then.
Etienne: Accept my feelings!
Cora: Lol nope

She bouta yeet out her damn body you keep scaring her.

Cora: Soooo you thought scaring me into loving you was the best idea?
Etienne: Well Woz told me to be my truest self
Cora: And Woz has any women experience...?
Etienne: Okay maybe scaring you while you were in the middle of a pond hyperventilating wasn't the best idea but I love you
Cora: -sigh- you give me angina. I love you too baby

Wait I shall then.

She bouta yeet out her damn body you keep scaring her.

Cora: Soooo you thought scaring me into loving you was the best idea?
Etienne: Well Woz told me to be my truest self
Cora: And Woz has any women experience...?
Etienne: Okay maybe scaring you while you were in the middle of a pond hyperventilating wasn't the best idea but I love you
Cora: -sigh- you give me angina. I love you too baby
Cora: So your father is a Demon Lord?
Etienne: Yep
Cora: So that makes you.... nobility?!
Etienne: Kinda?

Cora: So your father is a Demon Lord?
Etienne: Yep
Cora: So that makes you.... nobility?!
Etienne: Kinda?
galith: close enough, but not excalte, a dark lord or the more common term these days, demon king is royalty although the try royal bloodline is...a little short.... umm yes i just showed up deal with it

Cora: @~@ wow I understand none of it~ so I'm pretty much a princess then? Do I get a crown?? A pretty dress????? LOYAL SUBJECTS TO DANCE FOR ME AND FEED ME SWEET GRAPES????? -blushes- I am a queen now. You all may address me as Avatar Queen Cora now

Cora: @~@ wow I understand none of it~ so I'm pretty much a princess then? Do I get a crown?? A pretty dress????? LOYAL SUBJECTS TO DANCE FOR ME AND FEED ME SWEET GRAPES????? -blushes- I am a queen now. You all may address me as Avatar Queen Cora now
galith: *slaps the stupid out of her* no. no girl. we will not. however i know where to get you a few undead that would be happy to feed you grapes

galith: *slaps the stupid out of her* no. no girl. we will not. however i know where to get you a few undead that would be happy to feed you grapes
Cora: -sniffles- not only do I not get to be queen avatar ruler of the underworld but I have received physical abuse from not my husband who isn't christian grey -bursts into tears- I'm telling Faith!

Cora: -sniffles- not only do I not get to be queen avatar ruler of the underworld but I have received physical abuse from not my husband who isn't christian grey -bursts into tears- I'm telling Faith!
Faith: Galiathis not my man wtf? He is however Grandpoop. Das right we made babies :D

E

Etienne: Hey Galith, respecc wamen!
galith: i was just trying to make her see some sense, and i find beating people up tend to work well, or explaining it in a long story that takes a few days, telith rather enjoyed those. unfortunately humans tend to not like listening to forty eight hours of story

Cora: -lays dramatically on the floor- Grandpappy tried... to kill me... I'm frail okay... First Etienne tries to put me in a coma and now an old man is beating me. What's next I get eaten? Just finish me off pls kill me.

Cora: -lays dramatically on the floor- Grandpappy tried... to kill me... I'm frail okay... First Etienne tries to put me in a coma and now an old man is beating me. What's next I get eaten? Just finish me off pls kill me.
telith: i me-*faith slaps him*
faith: no eating people
telith: i wasn't going to say that
faith: really now?
telith: look my uncle is a old school demon physically violence works well, i mean it worked your not trying to be a wierd queen now..

telith: i me-*faith slaps him*
faith: no eating people
telith: i wasn't going to say that
faith: really now?
telith: look my uncle is a old school demon physically violence works well, i mean it worked your not trying to be a wierd queen now..
Faith would never! Thats too girly she would punch his arm or head smack

Etienne: GALIIIIIITH
Galith: Yeah?
Etienne: You have struck my beloved... let us battle each other in the most sacred of demonic rituals!!!
Galith: Indeed...
*Four Hours of Mario Kart 64 later*
Etienne: Woooo I win!
Galith: You’re a cheater for always picking Yoshi
Etienne: Is that salt I taste in the air?
Galith: Grrrrr
Etienne: Now apologise!
*Galith apologises to Cora*
Galith: I’m sorry I hit you... I am a bit old fashioned

Etienne: GALIIIIIITH
Galith: Yeah?
Etienne: You have struck my beloved... let us battle each other in the most sacred of demonic rituals!!!
Galith: Indeed...
*Four Hours of Mario Kart 64 later*
Etienne: Woooo I win!
Galith: You’re a cheater for always picking Yoshi
Etienne: Is that salt I taste in the air?
Galith: Grrrrr
Etienne: Now apologise!
*Galith apologises to Cora*
Galith: I’m sorry I hit you... I am a bit old fashioned
lol that too modern he would challenge you to a game of pong XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back