• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
REJOICE!!!!!!!!!
I soooo want to make her say no and run away but I will settle for her freaking out and getting soaked. She'll probably be pissed with him for a bit but ya know she'll still say yes lol

Hahaha awe did he feel confident? XD

That temptress is you to )Lavi xD
My mufukn husbanddddd mmmmmmmmmmmm That's some good shit. I love him so deeply I have a problem.

I soooo want to make her say no and run away but I will settle for her freaking out and getting soaked. She'll probably be pissed with him for a bit but ya know she'll still say yes lol

My mufukn husbanddddd mmmmmmmmmmmm That's some good shit. I love him so deeply I have a problem.
she should just tell him, becoming a scary monster is the worst way to greet a girl XD

but i will steal you husband and replace it with a turtle *evil wizard laugh

He had to be honest with her about who he was
Even if it meant turning into a European spirit of vengeance

she should just tell him, becoming a scary monster is the worst way to greet a girl XD

but i will steal you husband and replace it with a turtle *evil wizard laugh
DONT TAKE MY HUSBAND FROM ME TAKE MY SON INSTEAD!!!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
He had to be honest with her about who he was
Even if it meant turning into a European spirit of vengeance
Yeah man he didn't have to make her crap herself to see who he really was. He dropped down like a poltergeist in paranormal activity. She's faint of heart already what is she went into cardiac arrest huhhhhhhhh

Yeah man he didn't have to make her crap herself to see who he really was. He dropped down like a poltergeist in paranormal activity. She's faint of heart already what is she went into cardiac arrest huhhhhhhhh
very well madam i shall give you our husband back in exchange for your son *steals son and replaces with turtle plus evil wizard laughter*

Woz is a trained physician
Not legally trained of course

Wait wot is happening? Am finishing aot before posting xD
i was stealing storms husband, then gave him back, only to replace her son with a turtle

and also telling dan that turning into a monster in front of cora, is the worst thing to do right now necuse it will give her a heart attack
and storm agreed with me

Lol oh she probably meant metaphorically. I believe it's best to reel in your monster form especially if you a demon them beasts are horrifying Faith still fears Galiath until then

Lol oh she probably meant metaphorically. I believe it's best to reel in your monster form especially if you a demon them beasts are horrifying Faith still fears Galiath until then
true true, but galiths got a good enough heart...well he lacks one...but that's besides the point, but yeah i understand why she should be scared of galith, i mean he practically is satan well i mean probably waht everyone thought was a satan

I'm debating whether I should wait for wolfy to post with Nathan to post both my characters or just post Cora until she posts with Nathan to get this contract with Etienne rolling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back