Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

Corrin: I'm beginning to wonder if I should break this up. Eh don't feel like getting in the middle of that.

Skywanker said:
Kabaar: Just to prove I am the stronger!
Skywanker: *Facewalls through a wall*
Nox: Come on, this is a cantina. We are here to drink, besides, if there is a fight. I am the one who wins it. Now, what kind of beverages are available here?

Skywanker said:
Kabaar: You overestimate your chances, boy!
Nox: I can bring both of you on your knees, I already did that before to a Dark Council Member. Besides, I am a Force Walker.

Nox: I am the heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kalig. Dark Council Member and head of the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge. My name is Darth Nox.

Corrin: good to see someone here knows how to introduce themselves. I am Corrin third prince of Hoshido and son of King Sumeragi and Queen Mikoto.

Nox: Usually I am too bussy for a drink. Finding Sith Artifacts, trying to find a way to survive Force Walk, a Kaggath with some weak Darth. And then the Dark Council

Donder172 said:
Nox: Usually I am too bussy for a drink. Finding Sith Artifacts, trying to find a way to survive Force Walk, a Kaggath with some weak Darth. And then the Dark Council
Felix: Are you from Star Wars? I don't recognize you. Only watched the movies.

Assailant said:
Felix: Are you from Star Wars? I don't recognize you. Only watched the movies.
Nox: "I am from before the movies, before the so called 'Sith', heh. Rule of Two... just an excuse to take power. If I was there, I would show the true meaning of Sith."

Harleen: How do you know there were movies about you guys? You gonna tell me I'm a comic book character next.

Groot: I am Groot

Harleen: Yeah okay **shrugs**.

Felix: My universe was far too chaotic. It was like a bad fanfiction. No... not a fanfiction... it was corny but it was also hectic and disorganized... maybe like a roleplay or something?

Nox: "First, there are no movies about 'us'. Second, I found out while walking here from some strange guy's holocomm. Third, those 'Sith' are fake. Only Force lightning and Force choke? No Force Storm or Force scream? And seriously, that Dark Lord is an idiot. Just bring me there and I will show how to conquer the Republic the proper way." Nox then looks at Felix "I love my universe, a powerful enemy to fight, but I'm deeply disappointed about how the Sith Empire ends. That's not how the Sith work."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nox: "Darth Vader is nothing compared to the Sith of my time. His own suit is keeping him from reaching his potential as well. I bet I can completely roast him easily. And his master is weak, just Force lightning. I have survived worse Force lightning attacks."

Donder172 said:
Nox: "Darth Vader is nothing compared to the Sith of my time. His own suit is keeping him from reaching his potential as well. I bet I can completely roast him easily. And his master is weak, just Force lightning. I have survived worse Force lightning attacks."
Neptune: Jeez You sound like an Oldie Olderson with that speech... Is that how you beat your enemies? Boring them to death?

theManCalledSting said:
Neptune: Jeez You sound like an Oldie Olderson with that speech... Is that how you beat your enemies? Boring them to death?
Nox: "No, I force them on their knees."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: His master has something you don't though.

[/QUOTE]
Nox: "Here is something I have and he does not: a Powerbase, a fleet with several ships with superweapons that can one-shot an entire fleet. A Deshade assassin and the Force Walk ritual."

Donder172 said:
Nox: "No, I force them on their knees."
Neptune: YUP! Boring them to death! That's your style... It's cool... Not every villain can be creative, y'know?

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: His master has something you don't though.

[/QUOTE]
Neptune: And what's that? It's the ability to Lick his elbows... Isn't it?

Harleen: I think a bit circle thing that can destroy a planet sounds a lot cooler...As long as it's not pointed towards Earth. You also lack something his master has. **raises hands like Darth Sidious force lighting someone** UNNLLLIMMITTTEDDD POOWWWEEERRR!

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: I think a bit circle thing that can destroy a planet sounds a lot cooler...As long as it's not pointed towards Earth. You also lack something his master has. **raises hands like Darth Sidious force lighting someone** UNNLLLIMMITTTEDDD POOWWWEEERRR!

[/QUOTE]
Neptune: Dank Memes from N-Chan?!

theManCalledSting said:
Neptune: YUP! Boring them to death! That's your style... It's cool... Not every villain can be creative, y'know?
Neptune: And what's that? It's the ability to Lick his elbows... Isn't it?
Groot **extends his left arm and using his "tongue" licks what appears to be an elbow. He turns to Neptune and smiles** I am Groot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back