Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

Max Valentine: Do you allow dogs in here?

Waiter: Well....

Max Valentine: You do now

**Bishop walks in and pees on the floor**

Max: He's marking his territory. This bar is his now.

Kabaar: *Walks to the dog and ignites his lightsaber* Then I challenge him for ownership! We will see who is stronger!

Skywanker: *Facetables*

@Some_Bloke

Last edited by a moderator:
Skywanker said:
Kabaar: *Walks to the dog and ignites his lightsaber* Then I challenge him for ownership! We will see who is stronger!
Skywanker: *Facetables*
Recette: "Um... Please don't fight..."

Skywanker said:
Skywanker: I'd try to stop him, but he really likes to fight.
Recette: "Why? Can't he find something else to do?"

Tear: "If there were no people who enjoyed fighting, then the Adventurer's Guild wouldn't exist..."

Recette: "Huh?! Really?!"

LegoLad659 said:
Recette: "Why? Can't he find something else to do?"
Tear: "If there were no people who enjoyed fighting, then the Adventurer's Guild wouldn't exist..."

Recette: "Huh?! Really?!"
Skywanker: He's a Sith. All they do is fight, whether it be each other or other people.

Skywanker said:
Skywanker: He's a Sith. All they do is fight, whether it be each other or other people.
Recette: "He doesn't sound very nice... He could make more friends if he was nicer!"

Assailant said:
Frisk: And everyone can be a good person if they try!
Recette: "Yeah! Exactly! Wait... Who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you before..."

Assailant said:
Frisk: I don't recognize you either. My name is Frisk!
Recette: "Frisk, huh? That's a pretty cool name! I'm Recette! Me and Tear run Recettear, an item shop at the top of the hill in town!... Er... It was, anyway. It kinda got teleported by Is-twar."

Frisk: Thanks! I don't know who or what Is-twar is, but it sounds cool! I'm just a kid, so I don't have real responsibilities like running a shop... oh, wait, that isn't true! I'm the ambassador between humans and monsters.

Assailant said:
Frisk: Thanks! I don't know who or what Is-twar is, but it sounds cool! I'm just a kid, so I don't have real responsibilities like running a shop... oh, wait, that isn't true! I'm the ambassador between humans and monsters.
Recette: "Eh? Monsters? Aren't they those guys that attack Adventurers in Dungeons?"

Frisk: That's a human scare tactic. They're really pretty nice! Well, the ones over here anyway. I don't know about where you come from.

Assailant said:
Frisk: That's a human scare tactic. They're really pretty nice! Well, the ones over here anyway. I don't know about where you come from.
Tear: "I'm afraid in our world, it is more than just a 'Scare tactic'. Monsters are a fairly big concern for adventurers, especially the beginning ones. Whenever Recette and I explore a dungeon, we always have to take an adventurer with us, in addition to protecting ourselves using the Guild's protection field."

LegoLad659 said:
Tear: "I'm afraid in our world, it is more than just a 'Scare tactic'. Monsters are a fairly big concern for adventurers, especially the beginning ones. Whenever Recette and I explore a dungeon, we always have to take an adventurer with us, in addition to protecting ourselves using the Guild's protection field."
Frisk: That's sad. Monsters where I come from are so nice. Have you tried being nice to the monsters and just talking to them?

Assailant said:
Frisk: That's sad. Monsters where I come from are so nice. Have you tried being nice to the monsters and just talking to them?
Tear: "Some may have tried in the past, but so far no attempts have ever succeeded except by Demonkind."

Frisk: That's a step in the right direction, right? If demonkind can do it, why can't you?

Assailant said:
Frisk: That's a step in the right direction, right? If demonkind can do it, why can't you?
Tear: "Because they're the ones controlling the monsters in the first place..."

Baku said:
Corrin: Why would a dog want a bar? That's something I would want to know.
*Annoying Dog barks through*

Frisk: Why does he keep showing up?

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Max Valentine: My dog owns this place.
Some_Bloke: Why would a Sith want a bar anyway?

[/QUOTE]
Kabaar: Just to prove I am the stronger!

Skywanker: *Facewalls through a wall*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back