Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

theManCalledSting said:
Neptune: YUP! Boring them to death! That's your style... It's cool... Not every villain can be creative, y'know?
Neptune: And what's that? It's the ability to Lick his elbows... Isn't it?
Nox: "Who are you calling a villain? I am not a villain, I am an Imperial Warhero."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: I think a bit circle thing that can destroy a planet sounds a lot cooler...As long as it's not pointed towards Earth. You also lack something his master has. **raises hands like Darth Sidious force lighting someone** UNNLLLIMMITTTEDDD POOWWWEEERRR!

[/QUOTE]
Nox laughs at Harleen "Here, let me give you a demonstration." He says as his eyes starts to flash purple, and 4 ghosts appear next to him, 2 on both sides. They disappear after a few seconds and he begins to make a Force Storm (Swtor one).

Donder172 said:
Nox: "Who are you calling a villain? I am not a villain, I am an Imperial Warhero."
Neptune: Wow... Looks like someone's delusional! You're more of a Bore hero than a War Hero

Donder172 said:
Nox laughs at Harleen "Here, let me give you a demonstration." He says as his eyes starts to flash purple, and 4 ghosts appear next to him, 2 on both sides. They disappear after a few seconds and he begins to make a Force Storm (Swtor one).

Neptune:
Not as cool as what I can do!

*HDD Transformation*

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Harleen: And let me give you a demonstration you Darth Vader wannabe! **pops green super-pill in her mouth and punches a hole through the wall. Hidden in the wall is a custard pie which she tosses in Nox's face**

theManCalledSting said:
Neptune: Dank Memes from N-Chan?!
Groot: I am Groot **shakes his head**

Harleen: **takes out a laptop** What do you mean that place is full of creepy fanart of m...Oh shucks.

theManCalledSting said:
Neptune: Wow... Looks like someone's delusional! You're more of a Bore hero than a War Hero

Neptune:
Not as cool as what I can do!

*HDD Transformation*

latest

Nox: "You call me a villain, yet you know nothing about me." Nox looks at Neptune "That looks cute, not deadly."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: And let me give you a demonstration you Darth Vader wannabe! **pops green super-pill in her mouth and punches a hole through the wall. Hidden in the wall is a custard pie which she tosses in Nox's face**
Groot: I am Groot **shakes his head**

Harleen: **takes out a laptop** What do you mean that place is full of creepy fanart of m...Oh shucks.
Nox: "Darth Vader is nothing. He killed a bunch of Jedi and sacked their little temple. Well let me tell you something. 20 years ago the Empire sacked Coruscant entirely."
[/QUOTE]

Donder172 said:
Nox: "You call me a villain, yet you know nothing about me." Nox looks at Neptune "That looks cute, not deadly."
Purple Heart: Is that a challenge? If so... I must warn you... I am not responsible for any bodily damage I may inflict upon you...

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: You've only seen those awful, awful prequels then. **sighs** Alrighty then.

[/QUOTE]
Nox: "They are awful indeed. Even the Jedi are braindead. I have never seen that ignorant Jedi in my life since I dueled Revan at the Foundry with Cipher Nine and The Emperor's Wrath."

theManCalledSting said:
Purple Heart: Is that a challenge? If so... I must warn you... I am not responsible for any bodily damage I may inflict upon you...
Nox: "If you want to fight, then let's do that."

Donder172 said:
Nox: "They are awful indeed. Even the Jedi are braindead. I have never seen that ignorant Jedi in my life since I dueled Revan at the Foundry with Cipher Nine and The Emperor's Wrath."
Deadpool: "Don't think you dueled Revan, buddy. I'm pretty sure something significant like that would be in your CS."

Harleen: Oh great, you again. **sighs**

theManCalledSting said:
Purple Heart: Then you go first... after all you are the villain...
Nox: "The Galaxy I am from does not know villains, it is not black and white, it is gray."

Donder172 said:
Nox: "The Galaxy I am from does not know villains, it is not black and white, it is gray."
Harleen: It ain't like old lady hair. You're a Sith and that's pretty darn evil.

[media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOM8okQ5Po[/media]
Harleen: Why does this song sound so...Familiar? Eh, I don't really care all that much.

Deadpool: Care to dance?

Harleen: Nah, I've already got a dancing buddy. **starts dancing with Groot**

John Constantine: Any of you wankers to a light? Nevermind **uses magic to coat one of his fingers on fire which he uses to light a cigarette**

Waiter: Hey, you can't smoke in **Constantine shoots the waiter a death glare** Okay, you can do what you want.

Some_Bloke]Harleen: It ain't like old lady hair. You're a Sith and that's pretty darn evil. [SPOILER] [media] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOM8okQ5Po said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOM8okQ5Po[/URL][/media]
Harleen: Why does this song sound so...Familiar? Eh, I don't really care all that much.

Deadpool: Care to dance?

Harleen: Nah, I've already got a dancing buddy. **starts dancing with Groot**

Nox: "And the Republic are good. The Great Hyperspace Wars said different. Or do I have to remind that the Republic tried to commit genocide against the Sith?"

[/SPOILER]

Donder172 said:
Nox: "And the Republic are good. The Great Hyperspace Wars said different. Or do I have to remind that the Republic tried to commit genocide against the Sith?"
Harleen: Never said they were good, I just said that you guys were nasty.

The Gentleman: What have you done!? You said the dreaded word!

Harleen: What are you talking about?

The Gentleman: Too late, he's here. Wotwotwotwot!

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back