Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: Never said they were good, I just said that you guys were nasty.
The Gentleman: What have you done!? You said the dreaded word!

Harleen: What are you talking about?

The Gentleman: Too late, he's here. Wotwotwotwot!

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Nox: "You have much to learn about the Sith."

Donder172 said:
Nox: "You have much to learn about the Sith."
Pasty Man: You don't smash pasties, you lot are nasty. Give it the doubllar.

The Gentleman: I need a drink

Harleen: He's kinda right though, Nux. You are nasty. I mean, you challenged a kid to a fight.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Pasty Man: You don't smash pasties, you lot are nasty. Give it the doubllar.
The Gentleman: I need a drink

Harleen: He's kinda right though, Nux. You are nasty. I mean, you challenged a kid to a fight.

[/QUOTE]
Nox: "Was not my fault she challenges a Sith."

Mizelia: "Yet it would have been wiser to just decline it." The Twi'lek says as she walks to the barcounter

Harleen: Little kids challenge grown-ups and each other to stuff all the time. Dosen't mean you have to say yes. A kid challenges me to see if she can eat more gummy worms than me it dosen't mean I'm gonna accept that challenge.

Groot: I am Groot

Harleen: You're not helping!

Max: What did he say?

Harleen: He said yes you would

Deadpool: I've played all the games and read all the stuff yet I haven't seen you anywhere, Nox. Pretty sure you never dueled Revan either otherwise it'd be in your CS and one of you crazy guys would have been killed.

Max: All the what?

Deadpool: I take my Star Wars very seriously. Hell, I even killed a guy becuase he liked the prequels better.

That's right, true believers! This happened:

BZ8Mq18.png

Max: You're a crazy son of a bitch **shakes his head** Killin' a guy over films.

Deadpool: I don't have to take that from an OC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadpool: Oh no.

Max: What is it now?

Deadpool: He's canon...I mean, technically. He's a SWTOR character and I am an idiot. Or at least the guy who didn't play the Inquisitor path. I went for the Smuggler instead. **puts hands on head** You have failed me, brain!

Nox: "There is a game about me?"

Mizelia: "This conversation is getting a bit weird. Weirder than a nornal day at the Promenade of Nar Shaddaa."

Donder172 said:
Nox: "There is a game about me?"
Mizelia: "This conversation is getting a bit weird. Weirder than a nornal day at the Promenade of Nar Shaddaa."
???: NOX! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE OVER THE RP?

???: THEN FACE THE MAN WHO CAN SHOCK THE GALAXY... THE SHOCKMASTER!

sRWhGRE.gif

theManCalledSting said:
???: NOX! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE OVER THE RP?
???: THEN FACE THE MAN WHO CAN SHOCK THE GALAXY... THE SHOCKMASTER!

sRWhGRE.gif
Nox: "Who are you?"

Mizelia: "May I suggest to use the cantina as neutral ground. Like... no fighting and no killing..."

theManCalledSting said:
((But you said he won't be an easy opponent for Neptune...))
((He might be able to keep on for some time, maybe finding a few moments catching her by surprise))

Deadpool: Oh no don't say it! Don't say the dreaded word!

Pasty Man/The Nephew: Smash the pasty, don't be nasty!

Deadpool: Now look at what you've done!

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Deadpool: Oh no don't say it! Don't say the dreaded word!
Pasty Man/The Nephew: Smash the pasty, don't be nasty!

Deadpool: Now look at what you've done!

[/QUOTE]
*The Nasty Boys fought the Pasty Man in an epic struggle, IE a Shit Match, which saw the Nasty Boys going over... since they were Hogan's Mates.*

*Brian Knobbs then took the vanquished Pasty Man to PITTY CITY! by shoving the Pasty Man's face into Jerry Sags' Sweaty Armpit*

theManCalledSting said:
*The Nasty Boys fought the Pasty Man in an epic struggle, IE a Shit Match, which saw the Nasty Boys going over... since they were Hogan's Mates.*
*Brian Knobbs then took the vanquished Pasty Man to PITTY CITY! by shoving the Pasty Man's face into Jerry Sags' Sweaty Armpit*
Mizelia let's out a sigh as the two 'fought' "Can it for once not end in a fight? Even on Nar shaddaa, with rivals and enemies in the same cantina, it went pretty civiliced."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back