Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

Assailant said:
Makoto: Yeah... they rallied the world to fight in World War 2... or at least the west. They was a whole golden age of them... if I remember correctly.
Junko: "And then I found a world where those despairingly hopeful characters are real... I think you two are smart enough to figure out where I'm going with this, right?"

Makoto: But, I don't understand. You died... I saw it happen!

Kyouko: Could these tears resurrect the fallen? Or perhaps they can rewrite time...

Assailant said:
Makoto: But, I don't understand. You died... I saw it happen!
Kyouko: Could these tears resurrect the fallen? Or perhaps they can rewrite time...
Junko: "Come on... I thought you two were the smart ones... I'm from another universe! Where you guys fell into despair and died!"

Makoto: But that isn't possible... we'd never fall into despair.

Kyouko: You are right Makoto... we never would. But an alternate version of us might. I had entertained the notion of a parallel universe, but it wasn't my first theory.

Assailant said:
Makoto: But that isn't possible... we'd never fall into despair.
Kyouko: You are right Makoto... we never would. But an alternate version of us might. I had entertained the notion of a parallel universe, but it wasn't my first theory.
Junko: "And the best part of it is that you guys would be so busy with your despairingly normal school while I'm in that Other Universe's school... TEARING SHIT UP!"

Makoto: Wherever despair rings, there I will be! When I find a way to that universe, I'll make sure your despair ends!

Assailant said:
Makoto: Wherever despair rings, there I will be! When I find a way to that universe, I'll make sure your despair ends!
Junko: "Come on... If Earth's Mightiest Heroes can't stop me... what makes you think that you can?"

Makoto: I've done it before, and I'll do it again! Hope will always overcome despair!

Nagito: Did someone say... hope?

Hajime: Oh god...

Assailant said:
Makoto: I've done it before, and I'll do it again! Hope will always overcome despair!
Nagito: Did someone say... hope?

Hajime: Oh god...
Junko: "Superheroes are symbols of hope... and I'm taking them away... I've killed you before... I can do it again!"

Nagito: Despair must be confronted for hope to excel. Despair acts as a stepping stone for hope to strengthen. A battle between the Ultimate Hope and the Ultimate Despair... truly, I am not worthy to lay my eyes upon this.

Makoto: In my universe, you were destroyed by our collective hope. It's time to see whose hope or despair is truly the strongest.

Assailant said:
Nagito: Despair must be confronted for hope to excel. Despair acts as a stepping stone for hope to strengthen. A battle between the Ultimate Hope and the Ultimate Despair... truly, I am not worthy to lay my eyes upon this.
Makoto: In my universe, you were destroyed by our collective hope. It's time to see whose hope or despair is truly the strongest.
Junko: "God, your hope is almost as disgusting as my Makoto!"

Makoto: I never forgot why you were my enemy. You don't have to be filled with despair like this, Junko. Hope... everyone can feel hope! Everyone SHOULD feel hope!

Assailant said:
Makoto: I never forgot why you were my enemy. You don't have to be filled with despair like this, Junko. Hope... everyone can feel hope! Everyone SHOULD feel hope!
Junko: "Shut up... You sound like some after school special..."

Homura: Would you two cease your bickering? You sound like an old wed couple. You do understand that there's a better way to solve this, don't you? *pulls out gun*

Assailant said:
Homura: Would you two cease your bickering? You sound like an old wed couple. You do understand that there's a better way to solve this, don't you? *pulls out gun*
Mizelia: "Hey! No fighting here!"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia: "Hey! No fighting here!"
Homura: *Aims gun and fires at Junko*

Homura: *Bullet disappears in mid-air*

Homura: *frowns* So I see...

Harleen: Sounds like an after school special mixed with a Blue Lantern. I reckon those guys would fit in on Sesame Street. Also, I thought I told you kids to play nice!

Gregory: Yeah, can we not murder each other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back