Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: If you're a shadow then you have a clear weakness. Something I can use. A little bit of light.

[/QUOTE]
Shadow: Ha! You wish it was that easy. Darkness will always corrupt and overtake light when it has something to push it in. That something is me. Go ahead, shine anything you'd like on me. You'll find it's pointless.

Homura: Hello, I have decided to enter this little station during my rest from my adventure with the Doctor.

Makoto: I'll come to.

Felix: heh, welcome guys.

Frisk: Yup, come on in!

Assailant said:
Homura: Hello, I have decided to enter this little station during my rest from my adventure with the Doctor.
Makoto: I'll come to.

Felix: heh, welcome guys.

Frisk: Yup, come on in!
Monokuma: "Hey! I can bearly believe I've bumped into you guys here!"

Makoto: Oh no no no... You have no power here Junko

Homura: Who is this Junko?

Kyouko: The Ultimate Despair... She is the reason that Armageddon occurred in our world.

Assailant said:
Makoto: Oh no no no... You have no power here Junko
Homura: Who is this Junko?

Kyouko: The Ultimate Despair... She is the reason that Armageddon occurred in our world.
Junko: "Well... Duh! That's why I'm gonna settle for shooting you guys up into space and making you watch cheesy movies for all eternity, or until you guys kill each other..."

theManCalledSting said:
Junko: "Well... Duh! That's why I'm gonna settle for shooting you guys up into space and making you watch cheesy movies for all eternity, or until you guys kill each other..."
Chara: Sounds like an interesting plan. Mind if I watch?

Makoto: I'm at Beacon... But don't you think about trying to spread despair there! I won't stand for a repeat of Hope's Peak.

Assailant said:
Makoto: I'm at Beacon... But don't you think about trying to spread despair there! I won't stand for a repeat of Hope's Peak.
Junko: "Don't you worry your despairingly hopeful head of yours! I've got my eye on another academy..."

Makoto: Yeah... they rallied the world to fight in World War 2... or at least the west. They was a whole golden age of them... if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back