Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

Donder172 said:
Mizelia: *sigh* "So for a peaceful talk."
Gregory: So for a peaceful talk? W'at?

Harleen: **puts on psychiatrist glasses** Is it possible that you're taking your frustrations of having a thick accent on someone else's poor English skills?

Gregory: Out of all the shit that's going on in my noggin, I'm pretty sure that's not one of them.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Gregory: So for a peaceful talk? W'at?
Harleen: **puts on psychiatrist glasses** Is it possible that you're taking your frustrations of having a thick accent on someone else's poor English skills?

Gregory: Out of all the shit that's going on in my noggin, I'm pretty sure that's not one of them.

[/QUOTE]
Mizelia: "Sorry, I mean 'So far a peaceful talk.'. And to say, I am not speaking English. I am speaking Basic. I think both English and Basic has the same pronounciation, but perhaps not the same writing?"

Harleen: **still in psychiatrist** I'm pretty sure you're worse. You want to talk about it?

Gregory: You sure you want to open that can of worms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
Makoto: Yes, you... really are.
latest
"You really know how to break a girl's heart!"

Gregory: Erm, alright then. Harleen you're up... **walks away and pushes her towards Junko**

Harleen: There's every need for it, blue. Sometimes people need to let loose.

Gregory: That dosen't sound healthy...At all. You sure you're a psychiatrist?

Harleen: Yep. You want to talk about your childhood?

Gregory: Nope **buggers off**

Homura: Nothing yet. Trust me, if I was full of despair... you'd know.

Makoto: She seems like she's on the fence. She clearly has a lot of despair... but there's a shining glimmer of hope within her too!

Assailant said:
Homura: Nothing yet. Trust me, if I was full of despair... you'd know.
Makoto: She seems like she's on the fence. She clearly has a lot of despair... but there's a shining glimmer of hope within her too!
Junko: *Giggles* "Oh you're so cute! What's your name again?" *Leans in horribly close to Homura*

Harleen: Oh everyone has a little bit of despair in them. Pretty sure Freud said something like that but I dunno, he said a lot of stuff. I sorta switched off in that lecture after all the incest stuff.

Kyouko: Intriguing... yet another magical girl joins our little meeting.

Homura: I must say, I'm not very interested either. *freezes time, walks a safe distance away, and unfreezes it.*

Assailant said:
Kyouko: Intriguing... yet another magical girl joins our little meeting.
Homura: I must say, I'm not very interested either. *freezes time, walks a safe distance away, and unfreezes it.*
Junko: *Suddenly behind Homura* "Come on! We're like so made for each other!" *Hugs Homura*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back