Monocle Station (IC Chat thread)

Mizelia looks around "So... what's everyone's story? Where are you from? What do you think of the people you've met here? And do they serve non-alcoholic drinks?"

theManCalledSting said:
Milli: "Ah ha! So this is the In-Character Lounge chat? Yet... It seems to be missing something..."
Mizelia looks towards Mili "Rules for neutrality? I would suggest to do a cease-fire policy inside the cantina. As in, no fights."

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: "You've got a lot to learn, hon." **pats Mizelia on the head**

[/QUOTE]
Milli: "Ah! A Heavenly Half-Clad Jester! Every Would-be King of Britain needs one in her court!"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: "You've got a lot to learn, hon." **pats Mizelia on the head**

[/QUOTE]
Mizelia: "I guess I have." *looks at Harleen as she pats on her head*

theManCalledSting said:
Milli: "Ah! A Heavenly Half-Clad Jester! Every Would-be King of Britain needs one in her court!"
Mizelia: "Ehh... jester? Court? Britain?" *she asks confused, her braintails moving over her back slowly*

theManCalledSting said:
Harleen: Does the King require a physiatrist? I am Harnis Everquinn **bows in an over the top manner**

Donder172 said:
Mizelia: "I guess I have." *looks at Harleen as she pats on her head*
Mizelia: "Ehh... jester? Court? Britain?" *she asks confused, her braintails moving over her back slowly*
It's like I said, you have a lot to learn. Britain's this country where everything is **puts on bad and over the top posh English accent** jolly good and everyone enjoys cups of tea while watching Dad's Army. Jolly good. **drops the accent as she sees Gregory is glaring at her** Oh, hi there.

Gregory Nelson: **in his rough Cockney accent** We don't all talk like that, ya know.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: Does the King require a physiatrist? I am Harnis Everquinn **bows in an over the top manner**
It's like I said, you have a lot to learn. Britain's this country where everything is **puts on bad and over the top posh English accent** jolly good and everyone enjoys cups of tea while watching Dad's Army. Jolly good. **drops the accent as she sees Gregory is glaring at her** Oh, hi there.

Gregory Nelson: **in his rough Cockney accent** We don't all talk like that, ya know.

[/QUOTE]
"Because people talk like that, doesn't mean everyone there talks like that. Even Sith are not always evil. It's the Dark Side that makes them like that. Dark Side corrupts those who use it, some more than others. Some try to resist it while others embrace it. I met once a woman, a other Twi'lek. A Lethan, red colored skin. She crashed near my enclave when I was still an Initiate. Was the closest one to the escape pod she was after she almost crashed with her ship down a canyon. Got her to the medbay with one of the Jedi Masters. She didn't remember much first, but she did had a saberstaff with her. Turned out she was a Sith assassin named Maylanthia. Her story, she was forced to join the Sith after she was found Force sensitive as a slave. Yes, slavery is actually legal in the Sith Empire. Also, it's mandatory to go to Korriban in Imperial Space when you're Force sensitive to train as Sith if you survive. She was scared that she was going to be brought back or killed. I helped her to turn away from the Dark Side by giving her some trust and courage. I was kind of one of the few who trusted her. At the end, she turned away from the Sith.

Though most Sith are bad, only caring about themselves, but not all Sith are. Anyway... I won't be bothering you with those stories anymore. Just giving an example." Mizelia says. "Ehh... how does England look like?"

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: Does the King require a physiatrist? I am Harnis Everquinn **bows in an over the top manner**

[/QUOTE]
Milli: "Why of course and if you are as funny as your are beautiful... then you most certainly have a place in my court!"

Frisk: oh, I hate stereotypes. It's awful.

Felix: yeah, I know that. Hey, I wonder if anyone will visit my home universe. It'll be quite... Fun.

Assailant said:
Frisk: oh, I hate stereotypes. It's awful.
Felix: yeah, I know that. Hey, I wonder if anyone will visit my home universe. It'll be quite... Fun.
Mizelia: "Does sound interesting... maybe one day, I will."

Felix: Anyone else?

Homura: Your universe is one filled with power. Perhaps it holds the answer to what I need.

Gregory: Woah, what kinda power are we talkin about?

Harleen: Un...

Gregory: If you're going to quote the prequels again I'm going to shove a firepoker up your arse...Once I actually find one.

Harleen: **folds her arms and huffs** Ain't you a party pooper

Gregory: I did have a demonic spear...Thing...And that sounded a lot less weird in me head. I guess that could double as a fire-poker.

Harleen: Last time I had a run in with demons it was the guy from Legend. He didn't bring any unicorns with him, though. That was disappointing.

edf3676706de29791fd7b50e6e1d1272.jpg

Did your demon...Spear thing bring any unicorns?

Gregory: Nope. He wasn't good for much.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Harleen: So you're really good at making shadow puppets, cool!

[/QUOTE]
Felix: Um...

Felix: *PTSD flashback*

Felix: *sweats* Y-yeah...

Felix: Yeah... I'm fine... Just... Shadow Clones

Shadow: Yup, that's me! I'm his shadow!

Felix: He, uh...

Shadow: I almost destroyed the city and conquered the world! I killed millions of people!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back