• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP Rp

Pinkie looked up. Luna's moon was shining at full mast, "oh no no no! Come on!" Before he knew it, he was wisked inside and suddenly in a chair in the little living room behind the main bakery.

Charcoal saw how he was outside and then in the bakery. "Okay, she is really fast." He thought. "Look Pinky, I don't want to be a bother to you." He said.

Pinkie shrugged and whisked him upstairs and into a small bed, which was across the hall from her own room. She giggled, "it's fine, really! The cakes let me live up here, and they're on a business trip! It's all fine!"

"Well cause I met you and that makes us friends!" She threw a blanket over him and then zipped over to his side, "between you and me, I think you really gotta work on that subtlety!" She then suddenly jumped and rushed to the pillows, "and I'll do anything for a friend&"

"Friends?" Charcoal took the blanket off of him and laid it on a nearby chair. "Sorry, but I try not to get acquainted with anypony." He said, "Thanks for trying though." Charcoal made sure he had his stuff on him and began to leave. "Good night, Pinky."

Pinkie blinked rapidly and she bounced after him, "Are you absolutely positively one hundred and ten percent extra super sure?" She was in front of him in an instant, "Why don't you make friends? Friends are some of the best ponies that you'll ever have!"

Charcoal stopped when she bounced in front of him. "Yes, I'm sure and I don't have any interest to make friends. I'm too busy for that, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to the mountains." He walked around her and made his way outside.

Pinkie looked rather downtrodden and her mane deflated. She looked down and said slowly, "oh....okay then." She didn't bounce her way again, just simply walked upstairs into the small bedroom and fell asleep.

Charcoal went outside and stopped after a few steps away from the door. He looked back at the bakery and stayed there for a minute or two. "Maybe I was a little harsh." he thought, "She wasn't causing any real trouble. I guess I was getting annoyed." He went back to the door and knocked.

Charcoal hesitated a bit when he notice that her hair has gone flat. He looked down at the ground and sighed. "Look, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," he said, " I'm just not use to this, that's all. I'm... sorry."

Pinkie blinked and suddenly her mane inflated a small bit, "Ooohhh, well thank you so much!" She perked up and asked quickly, "Do you still want that spare bed?!"

Charcoal sighed and thought about her offer. He nodded. "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay for one night." He said.

Pinkie suddenly whisked him to that bed and had him wrapped up in a night hat, blinders, and three blanket a, "that good?"

Charcoal was whisked to the bed by Pinky at fast speed. Charcoal was in the bed and couldn't move much from all the cloth wrapped around him. "It's a bit snug." He said.

Smiling, she yawned, "I'm gonna go to my own bed, if you need anything I'm the first door whe you walk up the stairs!" she giggled, trotting out.

"Alright." He said before she left. Charcoal moved around a bit to try and get some more room before he finally got comfortable. He then closed his eyes and began to fall asleep.

Pinkie woke him up at about ten o clock, with the noises of making muffins coming from downstairs. She was singing a peculiar song:

Chocolate chips

just a pinch

throw them in the batter!

Add some milk,

a dash of butter

then we mix until it all done!

HEat up the oven

put them in

hey don't burn your hooves!

Once they're inside

it's time to wait

Till we have time to eat!

Charcoal woke up from the singing and started to smell the muffins being baked. He got out of bed and yawned as went out of the room and down stairs. He saw Pinky baking muffins.

Throwing out onto the table blueberry, choc late, banana, and multiple other muffins on the counter. She smiled, "So how are you?"

"I'm great!" She smiled, dishing out the muffins and chocolate milk out onto some plates. She sat down and started to happily munch on a blueberry muffin.

Charcoal levitated one of the muffins and brought it to his hoof. "I liked the muffins from yesterday. They were really baked well." He said has he took a bite.

"I baked these with a bit more sugar, I thought you'd like the boost!" She giggled, then suddenly looked right at a muffin, "oh, no no no, not that much sugar!" "What? Oh sill-" "uh hih..." "Well I mean-" "what?"

She looked up, "Sorry, having a conversation with a muffin""

Users who are viewing this thread

Back