• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP Rp

Charcoal rolled his eyes and continued looking at his first delivery. There's a pony who ordered some strange gems, that pony's name is Zecora. It said that she lives in the ever free forest.

Pinkie bounced over, "Oh, Zecora! I know where she is!" She bounced over towards the outskirts of town, "Foolllloowww me!"

Charcoal puts the paper in his bag and followed her. "How do you know all of these ponies? Seems a lot to remember for one pony." He said.

"Well when you've been her for a long time you just do!" She bounced up ans suddenly had a mis western cap on, "let's go, partner. The forest is a dangerous place."

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Charcoal looked at the forest. "Seems bad," he said, "but probably not that bad since somepony lives there." Charcoal continued to follow her to Zecora's.

"Oh, she's a zebra! You know, big white and black stripes! Oh, and she rhymes a lot, kinda like those books you read that are really cool but then you realize it's over and now you're all upset." She stopped at the hut.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

"Well if it is me who you seek, then you have found me within the week. Thank you again, young pony, I shall make sure to spread the word to many." Zecora paid him and promptly left.

Charcoal checked off his first delivery for the day. The next name on the list is Rarity. She ordered more gems. Charcoal puts the paper in his bag and went to the boutique.

Pinkie naturally came bouncing along, again saying hello to every single pony. When they got to the boutiques, she stopped, "wait didn't you come here yesterday?"

Charcoal knocked on the door. "Yes, yes I did." He said. He waited a bit more and then knocked again. The door opened and a little filly stood at the door.

Charcoal nodded. "Have a nice day." He said. Charcoal went to make the rest of his deliveries. He went to a library where a little dragon has ordered some gems. Next he went to a small cottage outside of town and delivered a small bag of coal.

Pinkie had seemed to dissapear during all of this, which was odd. Yet after a small bit, she managed to suddenly jump out in front of him midway to the octtage, "HEYA!"

Pinkie had seemed to dissapear during all of this, which was odd. Yet after a small bit, she managed to suddenly jump out in front of him midway to the octtage, "HEYA!"

Charcoal stepped back a bit when she popped up. He gave a surprised and said, "Wha- Pinky? Where did you come from?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back