• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP Rp

Charcoal gave a confused look at her. He shrugged and went back to eating his muffin. "Well, I appreciate the hospitality but I must get back to my home." He said. "Thank you for the muffins."

"No problem at all!" She giggled, "Drop by and visit when you get the chance, or find me around town! Or, no not around town, in town! Or could I be around the town..?" She was lost in thought.

Charcoal nodded and got his stuff together. After he got his bag, he took another muffin and waved good bye as he went to the door. "See ya around, Pinky." He said.

"See ya!"

~Timeskip~

Another few weeks later, she was already making muffins again, restocking the shelves. The cakes were in another room, fussing over their still young foals;\.

((Sorry for the wait.))

Charcoal has been making his deliveries all over Ponyville and some across Equestria. When he finishes his work for the day, he stops at Sugar Cube Corner to grab a bite to eat.

Pinkie had an extremly slow day. She stopped when she saw him enter, "HEY CHARCOAL!" She jumped over, "Hungry?"

Charcoal went in the bakery only to be greeted loudly by Pinky. "Hi, Pinky." He nodded as she asked her question. "Yeah, I'll just have my usual." He said.

She pulled out a cream cheesed bagel, a blueberry muffin, a small cherry pastry, then a bottle of water, "this one is on the house!"

Charcoal looked at her as she said that it was on the house. "Really? I can pay." He said as he pulled out a bag with some bits.

Charcoal looked at her and shrugged. "Alright then, thanks." He said as he levitated his food and went to picked out a table table. "So, how was your day?" He asked.

Pinkie smiled, "Oh you know, completely good and kinda awesome, but I didn't get all the pastries done in time, so it isn't awesome. I didn't know I couldn't eat them just a little bit at a time..."

((How am I?))

((Your're doing fine. Am I doing alright?))

Charcoal looked at Pinkie as she talked about how her day went. "I'm not sure you're suppose to eat the pastries that you make for the bakery at all." He said but then shrugged. "But, oh well, Do what you do then."

((Fine))

Pinkie gave a shrug, "anyways, we had this brand new big crew come in and they built these new super ginormous houses! If you ever need a palace to stay in then your majesty they're going cheap!"

Charcoal thought about the houses but quickly shook his head. "Thanks for telling me but I already have a home over at the mountains near here." He said. "I like to live near the mountains where it's nice and quiet."

((My idea was he falls on hard economic times and is forced to take up residence.))

"Awh, but I had the horses ready to go and everything!" She giggled.

((Sorry for the wait. Okay, I could get your idea going when Charcoal gets home and sees a piece of paper that made him take up residence. Does that sound fine?))

Charcoal chuckled a bit and finished up the food that he got. When he finished he waved good bye to Pinkie and left the bakery and went back to his house near the mountains.

((Certainly!))

Pinkie smiled and she waved by. Then she froze, "Hmm... could you make... coal candy?!" She suddenly had a miner hat and pickaxe, "We're going to see!"

Charcoal looked at her and saw that she had a pick and a hard hat with a flash light on top. "You want to see the mines?" He asked a bit surprised.

Pinkie nodded rapidly, "Let's do that!" She bounced along with him, "It would seem interesting to learn after all!"

Charcoal nodded. "Mining is hard and dangerous work." He said as he went back to the mountains. "Make sure that you don't bounce around too much."

"Anything can happen in a cave near the mountains. There could be a cave in or you would be dehydrated and pass out from the heat." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back