• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"Sort of, I'm glad that you helped me, just no the fact you treated my like I was 3" he walked out the door where Flare was waiting, for he could not open doors. "Did you have a good breakfast, Flare" he clawed happily in response

"Oh I see...." Said Bluegrass as she see Flare outside and open the door for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Honestly my agenda is empty right now, so what shall we do" he asks as he petted Flare who cooed in response.

"Well, First I need to find a apartment...." BlueGrass trun around. "See ya, Kid..." She start to walk away with a list of things to do.

"Wha, wait, are you sure I can't stay with you. Your the only friend I have besides Flare" he said trying to give some puppy dog eyes but not really succeeding in doing so.

"Listen here, Kid, I like you, but I can't have you around with me. You family will be worry about you....no...don't give me that sad face...

"My family, I don't really have a family. The last time I saw them I was 4..." His head dropped as he remembers what happened. "Why do you think I was in the woods, I really have no place to go."

"What? You're telling me you're an orphan?" BlueGrass can't believe it as she did notice before that the first time she met him, is in the woods. And see him homeless, alone and well.....a bit helpless.....

"For all I know their dead right now." One by one tears came from his eyes, until he just sat down in the ground wiping his face.

BlueGrass feel sorry for this young stallion for lost everyone he love and he been all alone and then see his smiling face when she with him.....Then she signs," Ok kid.....you can stay with me...."

He looked up almost immediately. "Wha, really." Happiness fill him up to the point where he jumped up and gave her a bone crushing hug. No one had ever shown him that much kindness. Poor Flare was nocked into the air unexpectedly, He really needed to find a way to rest without falling off Galagus. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" he said repeatedly.

"Kid...you're hurting me.....gahh....." BlueGrass get an unexacting hug as she choking.

"Yeah, I kinda have to be strong to survive on my own for so long"

"Ok kid....listen to me....I let you stay with me....but I can't keep on buying stuff for you.....so when we get a new apartment, you have to get a job to have some money with you...got it?" BlueGrass say it as she face to face to him.

"Yes ma'am," he gave a quick salute, "although there is a reason I never have any money. Most jobs won't accept me at my age, also the one that do don't really allow pets, and we saw how useful I am with out Flare. There is one upside to being blind, it makes it easy to beg for bits"

"Well, there got to be a least one jobs that will hire you....." BlueGrass take out the pear. "First thing, get an apartment....."

"Well now we both have something to do, I need to find a job and you need a apartment. Let's go find an apartment, only this time I have no idea where those are"

BlueGrass shake her head as she start to walk as she look around and asked every ponies around if there are any available apartment. But no luck as she and Galagus keep looking. Until around afternoon, taking a break and she sighs.

"Well that stunk, I have better luck finding a manticore then this." He said as he trotted along. "Although I see now why I never knew of an apartment here"

"Well, if we can't find any apartment, at least find a abandon house or something....I don't think I have enough money to stay another hotel....." BlueGrass signs again.

"Well considering how cheap most of these houses look, even one that's not abandoned. All we really need to is just find a house for sale, and considering what this town goes through I'm sure we will find one for sale" he snickered at the thought of previous events that had taken place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back