• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"I think I may have seen one at the outskirts of town, but that was 3 weeks ago. It may have been bought by now -sigh-"

"Fine, but don't do what you did back at the hotel" he gave her a glare before sending off Flare to search. "This town is Fairly big so he might be awhile, what do we do until then"

"Do what, Galagus?" BlueGrass asked as she don't know what he talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have no idea but we've got time to kill" he was about to suggest something until a scream was heard not to far. They got up to check it out, Galagus tried to follow but ended up face first into a wall.

"What was that?" BlueGrass heard the scream and suddenly see Galagus ran off to follow the scream until he hit the wall with his face. "Are you ok?" She follow him after.

"Agh, no, I can't see, I just had to send Flare of. Now come on we need to help them" getting back up on his hooves he quickly rounded the corner. A roar sounded after.

When BlueGrass had caught up to Galagus he had stopped, and was no face to face with a Manticore. It lets out a roar at them spraying bits of saliva on them. "Um, Blue could you tell me what I think this is, if so I could say I was right I really am more lucky to find a Manticore then a apartment" some how, beside all the danger, this amused him.

"Whoa!!" BlueGrass see a Manticore and run in front of him, "Its a Manticore....Galagus....just stay still...I'll see what can I do..." She look at that Manticore and then try to take to it, 'Um...hey...are we trespassing?"

"Umm, what exactly are you doing" asked Galagus. Black flare had heard the commotion and had arrived at the seance. Once he realized what was happening he quickly engulfed himself in flames and began to hover just above Galagus, waiting for the word to attack.

"Galagus, Flare is back, tell him to distract Manticore...when I say go, you keep running straight....."

"Oh we can do better than that," He pointed his horn up at Flare, when he suddenly drew in his flames and was now covered in fire "Alright Flare, let's do this." They both began to circle the manticore, the bright flames on them easily catching its attention. All the while Galagus shot forth fire balls to prevent him from escaping it's spot.

"O-oh, right!!!" BlueGrass take a deep breath and then make a roar of Manticore. Using her magic, making the roar so load and powerful that it make a Manticore looked scared and then run away. BlueGrass panting as she sit down.

Galagus watched as the manticore ran towards the Everfree. "So you said about telling me when to run?" He trotted over still covered in flames before they suddenly when out in a whiff.

"Hear what, oh so your saying that wasn't him roaring, yeah I was wondering what happened, nice job"

"What about with Cherry, and also in a way arent myself a bit weird. I was just on fire a second ago, and I see through a birds eyes. Just as everyone's cutie mark is different, I believe everyone has different talents as well."

BlueGrass smiles to hear that but she looked down, "At least you like my talents...." She sound a bit sad when she say it.

"Ugh, ok, apparently someone dosent like it, who is it" he said questioning looking at her with a serious look. "Honestly it's like everyone's afraid of them selfs, it seems like every time I find out someone's secret talent their afraid I'll freak"

"You don't need to know, Kid..." BlueGrass raise her hoof and pet his head, "Come on lets go find any house before it's get dark..."

"Alright" he answered. 'Hmm I wonder if I should take a peak in her head to find out, nah, I'll let her be, the mind is a sanctuary not to be mess with' he thought. "So are we gonna go to check to outskirts"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back