• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

After a few hours of searching Galagus came across something. "Hey what do you know, a house for sale. Oh what's this, haha I guess I was right. I really did see a house for sale here, it's been on sale for 4 weeks. Hey Bulegrass, I found a house."

"Yes....." BlueGrass almost forgot about that part as she signs, "Its getting late, we'll do that tomorrow, lets go back to the hotel..."

(One hotel walk montage later lol) Galagus rushed to the bed the moment he saw it, one again leaving a very confused Phenoix in his wake, "oh I'll never get over how soft beds are, after sleeping on rocks for 2 years this is the life." He once again curled up into the blankets soaking in all the softness. Flare just went back to his perch in the bed frame.

"I am not," he huffed back, "I just love these Beds that's all."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok OK, whatever you said, little Gala..." Bluegrass start to tease him as she turn off the lights and go to sleep.

You could except that with Galagus scared backstory and kid like him would have nightmares. Late that night he dreamed about loseing every he had gained again. From his acceptance among others to Flare and Bluegrass. He had dreams like this every now and then and they were not pleasant. He soon awoke with a start. Every one still asleep, normally ponies would wake to a dim lit bedroom, but not Galagus, with Flare sleeping it was still dark for him. He could hear a pitter patter from outside, and could only assume it was raining. Galagus just listen to the sounds he could hear outside, in a way it helped calm him.

Morning came with another barrage of sun light shinning even brighter from the wet trees. This time Galagus did wake up before Flare but not for the same reason. with Flare still sleeping he could only sit there and wait. He could hear humming from the bathroom again and could only think that Bluegrass was in their again.

Bluegrass is in the bathroom since she wake up early and she is brushingredients her teeth and the brush her mare. She is happy that she can get her own house, but she have Galagus to take care of.

(Sorry gtg again night)

Galagus was tired of sitting in the dark so he began to wake up Flare, who proceeded to caw in annoyance. After last nights experience it was good to see the light of day once more. Galagus waited for Bluegrass to finish, so he just went and stared outside.

BlueGrass come out of the bathroom as she humming. "Ok, all clean and ready to..." She see that Galagus is looking outside. "What wrong?" she asked.

"Hmm, oh nothin, just mulling things over" he said. "So we're gonna get that house now"

"Yes, for we go to the office to sign the paper and then the house is ours...." BlueGrass said.

"And then I try to find a job, which is going to be hard considering amount of times I've tried"

"That's a spirit's Kid!!" She give hi a pat on his back. "Let go eat and then the office!!!' She walk outside with the door open.

"After I order I'm gonna let Flare leave again, but you better not do what you did last time" he walked over to the counter and got some pancakes, sitting down at a table he motioned for the hungry Phenoix to fly off.

"Don't act innocent, you know what you did and if you didn't here's a recap, you treated me like I was a little kid. Honestly if I was is probably be dead." He gave a scowl after saying this. He once again tried to get a pancake slice on his fork, this time actually getting the plate, but not spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back