• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"Sure." He said. "Look, I just want to say thanks, for last night. I'm just so afraid of losing everything all over agian."

"Thanks." He gave a generous smile back. "Well what do we have to do first." He trotted downstairs.

"Huh, there sure are some nice things here." He looked around at all the stuff to buy. There was an assortment of stuff from lamps, chairs, tables, and even glorious soft beds. He was almost tempted to jumps on one.

BlueGrass stand in front of him. "Don't you even think about jumping in....you'll break the bed...."

"But there so sofffftt. Do you know how soft a rock is, because I do. And beds are just heven for me." He answer back.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm just not going to even take that risk, seeing what happend to the couch." He chuckled at the thought.

"Well, at least I a good night sleep....I thought the bed will be stiff......did you have a good sleep?" BlueGrass asked not knowing what happen last night as she take a look at the lamp.

His face turned red again as he remembered. "Umm, ahh, err, well, sort of." He said sheepishly

"Really? I guess you're not comfortable with the old bed....." BlueGrass think he have a hard time sleeping just because of the old bed. "Hmm...." She turn and see he looked weird. "Are you ok?"

"Who me, uhh, yeah I'm good. I'm just saying that it was an ok sleep because of the nightmare." He said trying to avoid the topic

"Ok......" BlueGrass looked away when the sale mare, a blue earth pony appeared.

"Hi, welcome! Are you two young couple looking something?"

"Excuse me? Couple?" BlueGrass said.

Galagos could have died from embarrassment right there, he was far too young for such things. Let along he was hardly at an appropriate age level to be with Bluegrass. Flare could be heard snicking behind him.

"Ha Ha ha, no no, we are not couples! Plus he's don't like mare like me, he rather have a cute pony then me, so he just see as a big sister!' BlueGrass ruffing his head as she laugh like it's funny.

(A little confusing with the wording there) Galagus looked back up again and gave a flare to Bluegrass for messing around with him. When he looked away his face was still red.

"Anyway, we're here to buy two bed for us, can you tell me which bed is on sale?"

"Oh, right this way, miss?" the blue sale mare show them the bed and mattress.

As they looked he saw many beds. Some large, some small, but all ludicrously soft to Galagus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back