• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"-sigh- if you insist." He slowly walked over to the bed and jumped in. Flare took a perch on a nearby lamp.

BlueGrass go to the other side and put a blanket on and some extra pillow. "Tomorrow, we're shopping for beds, pillows and blanket....." She start to yawn as she slowly fell asleep.

"O-yawn-ok" after that he fell asleep.

Later that night he had another nightmare. Due to lack of space on the bed he ended up falling right off with a loud thump. He began takeing shallow breaths befor putting his hooves on his head and silently crying. This dream had been far more vivid.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueGrass sleep so peaceful until she hear a loud thump and wake up. "What was that?" She sit up and turn on the light on her horn. She turn left and see nothing, "Galagus?" She quickly get off the bed, worry about him as she pot him on the floor. "Hey, are you ok?"

He looked up just starring, tears covered his eyes. He stared for a moment longer before quickly jumping to were he had hear her and embraceing Bluegrass in a tight hug, just letting the tears flow.

BlueGrass got surprised as Galagus hug her tight. "H-Hey......what the matter? Do you have a bad dream?" She asked question as she didn't know how to clam him down. '...There there...." She slowly pet his head as make a sweet talk.

Flare who had been woken by the light flew over and landed on his back. His beak reached into Galagus's mane and pulled out the necklace, Flare then flew over to Bluegrass's back and placed the trinket on Galagus's hoof. Galagus's sobs stop for a moment before clutching the item close to his chest. Slowly his cries stopped and he became silent. His face now soaked.

"Huh? What this?" BlueGrass see that Flare place a trinket in her hoof. Then she see Galagus stop crying, "Are you clam down?" She said as she wipe his tears.

(He gave the trinket to Galagus, his hooves were closer to Bluegrass's back) "-sniff- y-yeah, -sniff-, I'm good." He pulled back out the item he was holding. "This was a gift from my mother, it's all I have left of her, -sniff-"

BlueGrass can guess that he must dreaming abut his family. "Oh....I see....." BlueGrass wanna know what happen to his family but she not sure if he ready to tell her that yet. 'Um....listen....if you have a bad dream again.....um....I'll sing you a sweet song....it will help you sleep peaceful......"

"-sniff-, I'd like that" he slowly walked over to the bed and laid back down. Flare did go back to his perch on the lamp but didn't go back to sleep. He kept watching, the air shimered around him as if he was about to lit. Flare being the close companion he is was being very protective right now and only wanted to make sure nothing else happens to Galagus.

BlueGrass go back lay on the other side, wondering which song she can use, but she don't know any song, then she can used that song that its work, "Ok......" She look at Galagus, looking so defenseless and like child-like, "Lalala~Lalala~ la,la,la,la~" She singing is just like sweet tone when she called all animals.

The soothing song quickly put him to sleep. Flare just watched as the air around him stopped shimmering. Many times had things like this happened but normally it would take hours to get Galagus back to sleep. Flare looked to BlueGrass and gave a small coo in appreciation.

BlueGrass finish the song as she look at Galagus and Flare. 'Hmmm.....good-night...." Without thinking she kiss his forehead and slowly go to sleep.

When Galagus awoke his face was all crusty from the dried tears. He quickly rubbed his face to clean it. When he was done Galagus reached out to see if Flare was awake, no use, it seems that he left through the open window early in search of food. He then roled onto his back... Only to bumb into something in the bed. Without his sight he could only assume it was BlueGrass.

Galagus's face began to heat up uncomfortably as BlueGrass held onto him. Using his magic he tried to lift up the restraining hoof wraped around him.

Even with a black coat, his face was now a vivid red. Galagus wasn't used to this kind of affection. He didn't want to wake her up so in the meantime he was trapped. 'Oh please come back soon Flare' he thought to himself.

30 minutes later, she move let go of him and sleep more and then she wake up. *yawn* BlueGrass sit up and get off the bed.

Galagus was to embarrassed to get up, that and Flare was still away.

Bluegrass walk to the restroom and wash her face and once come out she think he is still asleep.

It was then Flare came through the window. "Oh thank celestia your here, come on, I need to get my mind of things." He went downstairs and simply stared outside.

Bluegrass have it ready as she check her bags since she is ready to go out to eat and go shopping later on. "Galagus!!"

He turned to the voice before coming back up the stairs to see what she wanted. "Yeah, what is it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back