• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"What the point, you know I'll like them all." He smiled, but he got on one anyways. If he didn't have anything better to do Galagus would have laid there forever. He loved these beds, after all this he wasn't sure if he could go back to sleeping in caves.

"Ok, just pick one so we can have it tonight in the own room....." BlueGrass said as she just found a prefect bed for herself.

Later, after they pick out there own bed and mattress, also the lamp, BlueGrass paid off with a credit card and also send it to their house. In the meantime, BlueGrass wanna to walk around the Ponyville a little. " Do you wanna have a walk with me?" she asked Galagus.

"I've heard they have the best sweets around, but I've never been able to try them." Flare gave a caw in eagerness, he too wanted to try some. (Hey, they make special gem treats for spike, why not Flare.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Flare is not a dragon. Oh whatever you want) "Oh I see, just like a little kid....." BlueGrass giggle as she see how Galagus looked so exciting just like a little kid.

(Meh, you get my point.) "Hmm I wonder what I should try first. The donuts, cinnamon rolls, cakes." His mouth watered at the possibilities.

"Whoa, don't think about eating too much, it'll give you a sugar rush...." BlueGrass give him a warning.

"What's a sugar rush?" He asked, never haveing such a thing. "It sounds like you become faster by eating sugar."

"Its mean you get so hyper when you eating too much sugar...." She explained to him as they almost there.

"You can eat it, but not too much, ok..." As she walk in and see all kind of sweet and delicious of cakes, donuts, cupcakes, candies, and everything good. "Wow, you are right about this, they're look good..."

Meanwhile, about halfway across the shop, a young filly was trying to buy a cupcake. The shopping person, a red unicorn, wouldn't let her as she was 'to young'.

"Hey, I remember you. You were in the forest when I found all you guys. I never did get your name." Galagus said.

Latios said:
"Hey, I remember you. You were in the forest when I found all you guys. I never did get your name." Galagus said.
"I'm Midnight moon, but everyone calls me Midnight." the filly said, "Weren't you the dude with the.. the...." Midnight tried to describe Flare's pet (your character was flare, right?)

iSurvivor said:
"I'm Midnight moon, but everyone calls me Midnight." the filly said, "Weren't you the dude with the.. the...." Midnight tried to describe Flare's pet (your character was flare, right?)
(No, Flare is the Phenoix. Galagus is my character, but I do play as Flare.)

"Phenoix." he answered. "It's nice to meat you Midnight."

"Hm?" Bluegrass see a little filly and remember her. "Ah, the little filly from the woods...."

Latios said:
(No, Flare is the Phenoix. Galagus is my character, but I do play as Flare.)
"Phoenix." he answered. "It's nice to meet you Midnight."
(sorry :P ) "Yeah, the phoenix. So, I can see you and BlueGrass are getting quite close.." Midnight teased, "Are you da-" she was cut off by a rumbling sound. "What's that noise?"

'I believe it's you're stomach, little filly....." BlueGrass said it as she look at the sweet and see which one she'll take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back