• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"Try again....and I'm going to get myself a job....see yea later....." BlueGrass said as she walk in the office.

(Gtg night)

"Have any suggestions." Galagus was getting desperate with all the times he tried. In almost every town and city he could get one. He had tried to get a job 159 times already. He was afraid he'd never find one.

Darkness Melody

Darkness Melody, a unicorn, was sat on the train. He was coming home from Neigh Jersey where he had visited his family for a few months. He barely remembered anypony and he missed his home and grand piano tremendously. The train stopped at Ponyville Station and he got off whilst levitating his luggage. He breathed in. He missed the countryside smell. He walked into the town square. "Guess who's back? Back again? Dark is back. Tell yo friends." He sung. "Celestia I missed this place."

@Anyone

Bluegrass, a unicorn, come out of the office as she is looking so happy. " I got it! I finally got it!!" She look so happy that she didn't any pony on her way as she bump into Darkness Melody.

@MuffinRPs

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkness Melody

Suddenly a pony ran into the stallion making him drop his luggage, "Woah. Are you OK? You didn't even see me there." He said giggling slightly. This pony was a unicorn had a black and purple mane that contrasted with a green coat She had chocolate brown eyes and her horn was bent slightly. She was cute; just not his type. Sure he liked mares and stallions but he leaned towards masculinity.

" Oh I am so sorry...." She looked at at him and pick up his luggage with her magic. "I didn't mean to ran to you, I was just exciting and well....." She looked down feeling embarrassing.

Darkness Melody

"It's OK. The names Darkness Melody but everyone calls me Dark."
He smiled and held out his hoof as well as taking his luggage using his magic.

"Please to meet you, I'm BlueGrass NutMeg...' She take his hoof and shake it. "I'm new around Ponyville...and just move here along with my friend....."

Darkness Melody

"Allow me to say welcome to ponyville. I've been away for a few months visiting family but I'm back. What's your friend's name? I may bump into them."

"Oh thank you....well....he is also new around Ponyville.....his name is Galagus StarShower and he,said a black pony with a pet black Phenoix......" Said BlueGrass.

Darkness Melody

"Well if I bump into him I'll tell him I've met you. Anyway, I gotta run. Rehearsals are in 2 minutes. I'll see you later BlueGrass." He ran to down the street and turned a corner before arriving at his house. He unlocked the door with his magic and walked in, going straight over to the piano. He sat down and blew his bangs away from his right eye. He placed his hooves on the keys and playing some Beethooven. He would later play some Moozart and other Classical composers as well as his own work.

She watch Dark walk away as she see Galagus there. "Galagus....how job hunting?" Said BlueGrass as she look back again.

"Well, speaking of jobs. Do you have any suggestions. Because I've gone through my list from A to Y."

"Oh yes!!! I got a job!!!" BlueGrass looked so happy that she give him a big hug and sugaring his cheek. "I'm so happy!"

He face went red once more from the close proximity to the mare. He definitely was not used to this kind of affection. Now that he looks back, he never got any affection at all after he was taken.

"I can start working tomorrow and so I can get ready then....." BlueGrass smiles as she look at him. "Galagus? Are you spacing out again?" She haves no cited that he is blushing as she still hugging him.

"Um wha... No I'm good. So as I was saying, do you know of anything I may be able to do."

"Um, well, let see..." BlueGrass is about to say something until suddenly she hear a music. But its a classical music.....a piano......BlueGrass turn around and follow the sound of the classical music.

@MuffinRPs

@Latios

Darkness Melody

Darkness decided on a different piece by Beethooven. It was a peaceful sonata that he played when he was worked up and needed to calm down.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back