• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP (My little Pony)

"You know, Galagus...." BlueGrass come close to his ears. "I think Midnight Moon think we are dating?"

"But it seems that every pony is making the same mistake." he said. "Hey Midnight, I have to ask. Whats a young alicorn like your self doing out here alone."

Latios said:
"But it seems that every pony is making the same mistake." he said. "Hey Midnight, I have to ask. Whats a young alicorn like your self doing out here alone."
"I was racing my sister when I got blown off course. And I totally wasn't sneaking out."

"Oh... You weren't ey, it seems like we have a fellow trouble make in out mist." He snickered.

Latios said:
"Oh... You weren't ey, it seems like we have a fellow trouble make in out mist." He snickered.
"Yeah, I totally wasn't" the filly giggled guiltily. "Heh, heh, heh." Midnight smiled cheesily.

"That's grin dosen't fool me for a second, plus your a terrible liar. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Not sure about Bluegrass here though" he gave he a nudge when he said this a chuckled

@JessBeth

"Oh, hehe, it's nothing. You seemed to be very zoned out recently, something on your mind." Galagus asked

BlueGrass is thinking about something but not a nice one. She is thinking about her past but she didn't want to say it so she going to tease him. "Well, yes.....I was thinking about the kiss....that I kiss you while you're asleep`"

"Oh~scary~" She start to laugh as she look at him. "I'm just kidding!!!" She said as she walk away and pick out they sweet.

"Hey Kid, you know I can never do that to you....you're too young to know about romance...." BlueGrass pointed out as she pick out some sweets. 'Aren't you going to get some or not?"

"Yeah, I'll get a cinnamon roll, please" he asked. His mouth was watering with anticipation, he had never had a cinnamon roll for no one threw them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueGrass pick out some cinnamon roll for him as she ready to pay up. The she go walk outside the table.

Galagus quickly took the cinnamon roll in his magic and took a bit. His eyes lit up at the take. This had to be the best thing he ever tasted. He proceeded to take another bit and then another.

BlueGrass smiles as he look at him with such warm eyes, she remember the time she try out her first time tasting some sweet when she was little. Not knowing that she was just staring at him.

Galagus took a bit for another but found only air. "What, it's gone already, but it was so good." He look and saw that Bluegrass hadn't touched hers. "Umm, are you gonna eat that" he said

"Hmm? What?" She snap out of it as she look at her sweet. "Oh....um....I'll eat it later....." She put it away in her bags as she look at him. "Finish huh...."

"Ugh that's going to be hard, I tried when you went to buy the house. I couldn't find a single one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back