• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

She giggle and shook her head, wiping the tears that almost showed away. "I suppose not, I mean, I know I can heal however." Cadence peered over his shoulder and then looks at his back seeing black dots. "I've tainted you with my curse again. I-I can heal it tomorrow..."

Head Mistress

She grins "If you have any questions, please consult me, alright? I'll leave you to your un- packing." And with that she turns on her heel and walks away before she is tempted to pet his ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
The head mistress looked at Noctis with a confused look. "Is something the matter, Noctis? Was everything fine with the castle?"

"Huh?" Vincent looked over his shoulder again, only now noticing the feeling of numbness on his back. "Oh. That's okay. It's not like it hurts or anything." He didn't want to mention the fact that since he'd been dealing with health issues for some years now, he wasn't really bothered by silly things like "minor death spots".

He sometimes wondered whether he was going insane.

Besides, he didn't want to hurt Cadence's feelings. She hadn't meant to hurt him, after all.

*Noctis sank to the floor and hid his beet red face* "i dont think so....my heart is going abnormally fast....i might be dying" *This feeling was new to him so he didnt know how it worked* ( xD )

Cadence nodded from his last response, "Would you like any help?" She bites her lip and starts fidgeting with her gloves again. "I'm perhaps not the best in science but I'm okay at it..." To be honest, this was her friend, even if he declines that she is. Cadence realized that this is perhaps her first friend and she really didn't feel like leaving. She was new to this. @kaito9049

Last edited by a moderator:
"Love?! is it a disease?!" *he laughed* "im kidding...i know what love is...but i never felt it before...." *He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling, thinking*

Vincent shrugged. "If you want. Experiments are mostly boring trial-and-error grunt work, but if you don't have anything better to do, you're welcome to stay." He carefully placed a tray of test tubes and the blood vial he had taken earlier in front of Cadence. "Here. Use a dropper and put one drop of blood in each tube. I'm going to see what happens to my blood cells when they're mixed with various chemicals."

"theres no cure....so there isnt anything any of us can do....." *He hopped up and his sword appeared, spinning around him* "i will be polishing my swords if you need anything"

"Alright..." Shay said quietly to Noctis. He continued to unpack his suitcase. After he finished, he placed his clothes in the closet, and his toothbrush and stuff in the bathroom. @IkutoForever

Cadence takes the dropper and dots the test tube with just a few droplets of chemicals. "How long have you been trying to find a cure?"

@kaito9049

Head mistress:

Grabs the intercom from her office and speaks into, "Alright new students, it is now 7:00pm. You can now go into the cafeteria to grab food however, you must have money to do so. Have a good night. Curfew is at 9:00pm!"

*Noctis looked at him and nodded* "sure" *he let go of his sword and it disappeared. He stood and walked to him* "lets go"

"Um, it's been a while," Vincent said, gently stirring and examining each test tube as Cadence finished them. "I mean, the doctors tried to use the more traditional methods, but no one's really had what I have. So it's kind of been on me for...I guess it's been about five years. The problems started really showing up when I was twelve." The earlier years were without a doubt the hardest in Vincent's short life; he had spent every waking moment calling renowned doctors, experimenting on himself, trying to figure out something - anything - to get his life back. During the last couple of years, however, he'd wondered if it was just best to accept his fate and concentrate on making a difference. It was the reason he enjoyed art so much; it was something that transcended a single lifetime.

Vee ran the EKG results, a process that would take at least a couple of hours. Science, at times, seemed to be 50% waiting. "Hey, you want to get something to eat?" he asked Cadence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back