• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

*sits on her knees*

*left eye turns a dark green and the other turns dark blue*

"Wait, you are..............?

*Noctis then looked to her* "im a Prince...of course i am...."

*Gladi nodded* "to Miss Stella" *he said in a cutesy voice*

"i dont like her" *noctis continued*

IkutoForever said:
*Noctis then looked to her* "im a Prince...of course i am...."
*Gladi nodded* "to Miss Stella" *he said in a cutesy voice*

"i dont like her" *noctis continued*
Yes, I ship them! Stella and Noctis. I was hoping you would just say her name. AWW! <3)

Kiara finnaly reached her destination. she was out of breathe since she barley used her legs before. the wousted starting outunds on her back still hurt. she looked around and saw her peers.

(I don't know where to start)

Cadence notices the stress of Vincent and rushes up towards him putting my hands to help him but then realizes her hands were touching him. "Shit!" Raises hands in the air like a surrender. "Sorry, Vincent..." His shoulder turned into a small bruise from my hands. "At least it was a brush and not a physical poke...or grab to help you. I-I didn't mean to.. it's my curse."

Tola said:
Kiara finnaly reached her destination. she was out of breathe since she barley used her legs before. the wousted starting outunds on her back still hurt. she looked around and saw her peers.
(I don't know where to start)
its totally fine, just start making friends and aqquantinces. They are all at a castle, but lets just pretend that you found your way there when you were finding the school.)

*eyes turn dark silver and green*

"Oh... alright then."

*she gets up swiftly and turns away from the group. She starts to walk in the direction of the school.*

"Shall i guide you there?" *Noctis asked Shay politely. His personality was wacko from what just happened. So he was very nice*

(haha me too! but since in the rp Stella isnt a chara...i shall say he doesnt like her :P )

*Stops*

"I can. You can go protect your palace." She said out loud.

And your Stella. she thought

Last edited by a moderator:
"N-no, it's alright," Vincent said, hoisting himself into one of the lab chairs. His shoulder didn't hurt, but it felt...lifeless. As if the nerves had simply stopped working. Wait. If Cadence had the ability to kill the nervous system, maybe...but that question would have to wait awhile. "I, uh, I know what it's like. Trust me," he replied after a while. He often wondered whether his ability was a gift or a curse; was it better to shine for a short while, or live life like anyone else? He still wasn't sure. If possible, he'd like to have his cake and eat it too.

"Vincent..." She sat on the counter looking at him. "Honestly, I didn't mean to... You said your what it is like... what is your ability exactly?" Raises an eyebrow, "If I am not intruding on your personality."

*she turned*

*her eyes were black, then pink, then green, then purple, then back to black, all in the matter of 3 seconds.*

"No, I will take her, and you can go protect Stella."

She said the last part out loud, and she did not mean to say any of it.

*she realized what she said and turned around*

"Come on."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shay looked confused for a moment, he didn't know what Noctis wanted. Then, it dawned on him that he wanted to touch his ear. "S...Sure...go ahead..." He said shyly to Noctis. @IkutoForever

*Noctis looked at Tia* "Stella isnt even here......calm down" *he looked back to the small male and reached out, touching the right ear. A rare nice smile formed on his lips* "soft..."

Vincent hesitated. He was usually a trusting person, but when it came to his ability, he felt a little hesitant to give out information. Maybe it was because he was so proud of it when he was younger, which was what resulted in his condition. In any case, he figured that he could trust Cadence. After all, he knew her ability now; it was only fair to respond in kind. "It's a sort of overclocking," he told her. "I can speed up my mind and body. It's a form of super-speed, I guess, but it seems to be more mental than physical. I, uh, it's killing me." The young man paused before continuing with a whisper. "I only have about thirteen years to live if a cure isn't found."

Head mistress was outside waiting for the students to return. "Excuse me, everyone, it is now lunch time. You may go to the commons and I would like to talk to the three of you in my office afterwards after I take care of some faculty business."

"Vincent!" She gasps and looked at him with worried eyes. "I-I'm so sorry to hear that." She blew a brown strand of hair out of her eyes and stared at him with teary eyes. "Your too young to die... Is there anything I can do? I mean, tomorrow, is a special day for my ability. Maybe there's something I can do about it?"

"My name...full name...is Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum...my friends call me Noct.....and yours?" *He looked at Shay, petting his ear still*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back