• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

*Noctis glanced at her* "Yes....i killed my mother when i was still in he stomach....my swords cut her into a thousand pieces....sucks dont it?"

"Prince, I don't know about you. I thought... I thought you would be different. But who knows? You could be the worst bully around, or the best guy a girl could dream of. I just don't know. If there is one thing I do know, it's that you are different."

*Noctis chuckled as he continued to follow Vincent. He looked at her* "I am very different......a prince "born" with a power....weird huh?"

*laughs too*

"I mean I guess. No one in my family had anything unusual about them, and then all of a sudden, here I am, a random girl, who has random powers. I guess we're kind of the same."

*looks up at him*

Utterly apathetic to the enlightening conversation that was going on behind him, Vincent walked to the south tower, third floor laboratory. He had to admit that it was fairly impressive. Then again, he hadn't really been allowed much time in any scientific environment with a budget. Sure, there were times when some biologists wanted to see what made him tick, but no one had been interested in actually preserving his life.

That was his job, he supposed. Quickly donning a lab coat, Vee got to work. He sterilized syringes, started up heaters and electronic equipment, and turned on his laptop that he had stored in his backpack. First things first: he had to do a check up, which meant blood work and vitals. He carefully took of the syringes and, gritting his teeth, pressed the sharp needle against his skin. Watching while the vial filled up with crimson liquid, he strapped his other arm to an EKG and waited. Not the most accurate setup, to do both at the same time, but Vincent was feeling a little impatient.

Cadence bites her lip and rushes away from the girl from the awkwardness and she judges the cruel words she said about Tia in the attitude. "What the hell was I thinking... I can't stoop down to a bully level." Passes a few hallways until she finds herself in the restricted area. "Hm..."

"you can fool me Miss" *He chuckled. Noctis sat down and pulled out his laptop. He was viewing his emails and his face went pale. He got up and ran out* "sh*t Sh*t SH*t SH*T!!!!" *His laptop was left with a message saying- "Son, We need your help! They have infiltrated the castle. If they get to your crystal...you know what will happen to you and the castle" *

*sees Noct turn a corner*

*runs after him*

"Noctis!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Headmistress spots Cadence and walks over to her. "I'd imagine you would get yelled at. You seem distressed, therefore, I won't get mad at you for being over here today. You need to talk to them about it."

Cadence shakes her head, "No, I don't think so. They hate me."

"Vincent, Noctis and the new young lady didn't seem to be." The head mistress looks at me with a small knowing smile. "Your gift is not cursed. Tomorrow.. isn't it your birthday?"

"How the hell did you find that out, miss?" Cadence looked up at her.

"Because your sister in law told me all about you, no cussing, please. Now, you will be free to be yourself... shake hands, hug, kiss.. whatever you teenagers do."

"Yea, but that would be tomorrow, not today. Doesn't solve the problem right now, does it?" Cadence replied and started to walk.

"Tsk, tsk. Why don't you apologize?" And with that the head mistress grinned mischievously and snapped her fingers and Cadence disappeared and reappeared in the laboratory.

"Damn sneaky teachers." Cadence sighed.

*He didnt hesitate. He ran very fast, due to doing this practically his whole life. He was panicked. When he finally made it to the castle, enemy soldiers were everywhere. Noctis was pissed. He ran around and started getting rid of them, one by one. You could see him using a lot of different swords. Inside the building, his crystal was found and the soldier shot an arrow at it. Noctis fell to one knee, clutching his chest. He then threw a sword up to the building, warping and practically destroying the army. His warping looked pretty awesome, but it takes a toll on his body. His nose started bleeding half way through*

Here is a gif for those who can see it <3 there is a part with a lil blood...sowwy)

1375681_o.gif~c200

Cadence hears screaming and looks over where the laptop was and saw the message, confused she runs out in the hallway and follows the yelling from Tia. "Tia, DON'T go. It's too dangerous! It's his castle! He can take care of it!"

IkutoForever said:
*He didnt hesitate. He ran very fast, due to doing this practically his whole life. He was panicked. When he finally made it to the castle, enemy soldiers were everywhere. Noctis was pissed. He ran around and started getting rid of them, one by one. You could see him using a lot of different swords. Inside the building, his crystal was found and the soldier shot an arrow at it. Noctis fell to one knee, clutching his chest. He then threw a sword up to the building, warping and practically destroying the army. His warping looked pretty awesome, but it takes a toll on his body. His nose started bleeding half way through*
Here is a gif for those who can see it <3 there is a part with a lil blood...sowwy)

1375681_o.gif~c200
(damn, that is awesome. Violence and blood is allowed as long as isn't gore. Which this is fine. Also, @IkutoForever it's nice to see another Final Fantasy fan, haha. :P )

*hears a faint scream*

*continues on*

*Stops suddenly; she cant find him.*

*she uses magic to warp to him*

*almost gets cut by a sword*

Cadence sighs knowing that I am hopeless. "Damn, she gets to go and fight and I can't? Sad, sad, day." Smirks and walks off back in the lab

*Noctis sees Tia and warps to her, cursing under his breath* "you shouldnt be here!" *His breathing was irregular and blood came from his nose. He made his swords surround Tia, protecting her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back