• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Tia suddenly recognizes Cadence. She gasps. It is the same girl who was at my parents' funeral! Wait, they did not know her, nor did I. They died by rotting...... Tia longs to get up and do something about it, but she knows she can't.

*Noctis nodded to the head mistress and watched the next student. He reached out and grabbed one of the swords, starting to polish it as he watched*

*Noct let go of the sword and it went into a whole bunch of magical sparkles, disappearing. His phone started ringing and he looked at it* "stupid man...Mistress...its the King...may i answer?"

Cadence took off her gloves and set them on the desk. As the head mistress looked at Noctis and nodded. Cadence slowly started to speak, "I-- This is a lower level of my ability. I swear.. I'm cursed. I've let many people suffer through many incidents..." She stares at Tia and notices that she knows that the teen went to her relative's funeral. Cadence made her way to the plants sat on the desk and touched them. The greenery and the flowers started to frail and lean down as they started to turn brown. A moment past and then the greenery and flowers turned rotten and then to dust."

Head mistress P.O.V

"Um, nice ability.. Cadence. It is okay... don't be too nervous to show abilities. They're all gifts, your not cursed. Class... is dismissed."

Tia stays behind and pretends to put things away. She watches Cadence put her gloves back on, waits until she left the room, and exited afterward. She caught up to Cadence and headlocked her against the wall.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?! YOU WENT AND KILLED MY F*@#&%$ PARENTS! WHY?!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?" she screamed in Cadence's face. Her eyes were as black as death.

@MissJessiRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
*Noctis went to the back of the classroom in the corner, answering the phone* "hello?....Now?!" *He tried to keep his voice down when he realized he was too loud* "now? we knew they would strike....but we didn't know it would be immediately....damn!" *he listened to his father tell him to calm down. So he took a deep breath* "I dont know if i will make it in time...." *He ended the call and looked at the Mistress* "Thanks for class...but i have a royal matter to attend to.." *he gave a slight bow and walked out*

Amelia Diaboli

tumblr_nxgl8gYZxL1ukltgwo1_500.jpg

Amelia walks into the school building late, looking around with a seemingly bored expression. She jogged inside to find the first period classes had ended and all of the students were filling into the hallways. She looked around at all of the people around her and sighed, merely hoping she wouldn't make any enemies this time. Although her demon side helped her not feel her emotions as deeply, painful memories still weighed down on her of past friends turned nightmares. She noticed a girl yelling at another and walked over, watching from a foot or so away, no immediate expression showing what she was thinking.

Mentioned:
@MissJessiRaven @WhoCaresAnyway62

Cadence shoves her away now that she has her gloves on. "What the hell! Do you think I murder people on purpose?" Cadence walks off. "I told you I was cursed. I was young, I didn't know I had the damn ability of killing people at the time. I thought it was all just accidents, heart attacks, heart failure, or something. Dont you dare go blaming it on me. I'm no murderer."

Tia presses harder. "Then I'm.... no..... Witch," she seethes. "Life is simple. If you kill someone, accident or no, you're a murderer. And I bet you have killed more people than my parents."

*Noctis noticed the commotion and got in front of Tia* "would you stop already? i have killed thousands.....i dont even remember their faces.....you should be glad that she actually feels for what she did....i dont care at all"

Amelia Diaboli

She widens her eyes, wondering what exactly the girl was talking about.

"That's kind of the definition of murder," says in the same emotionless tone," and a psychopath."

Mentioned:
@WhoCaresAnyway62 @IkutoForever

"I'm no murdrer... I don't mean to hurt them.." She glares at her hands speaking to herself. "I don't mean to touch anyone... I just want to be hugged and shake hands without my gloves.." Cadence sighs. "But I can't. Listen, if you were in my shoes, dearest Tia, you would know how I felt. Watching your mother fall to the ground when your age 9, after she hugged you from a nightmare of burning down homes. That was when all my nightmares became true. She went to the hospital afterwards but didn't rot, I only touched her for a moment when we hugged. They said her heart had quit, that was all. No superstition. I thought I was normal." She turned on her heel. "But I bet you've had worse experiences as well. I don't want to be in this soap opera." Cadence says and stalked off.

Vincent waited a short while for everyone to leave the room. In a way, it was a little comforting to see that at least a few of the other students were a tad...dysfunctional. It meant that he wasn't the only one. Once most of his peers had exited, he quietly approached the headmistress, putting the most innocent and charming face he could. "Excuse me," he said sweetly. "But, erm, you wouldn't happen to have a laboratory of some sort, would you? Something that's...a little more advanced than what's used in the classrooms?"

Head mistress grinned and answered to Vincet. "Quite curious, aren't you? It is in the south tower on the third floor."

Amelia Diaboli

She sighs and walks off after the other girl, realizing she was currently for the most part being ignored. She jogged to catch up with her and walked alongside her, her expression blank.

"So, you've got some kind of curse of a power? Like death?" she asks, rather directly, but sounds like she is merely asking the girl what her favorite color is.

Mentioned:
@MissJessiRaven

Jackpot, thought Vincent. Grinning from ear to ear, the young man politely thanked the headmistress for the information before darting through the halls. Now, he just had to go through his mental map and remember exactly where the south tower was.

Bumping into one of his fellow students - Nocturne or something like that - who wanted to come along, Vee replied, "Er, you can if you want. But I'm not exactly going to a class. I'm just going to do a couple of experiments. Nothing too crazy." He didn't mention the fact that due to the exact nature of said experiments, having the other man come along could be problematic. Then again, he did prefer to have someone nearby, just in case something blew up. Again.

"Why don't you hang out with Tia. She could tell you the whole story of my cursed ability. If you want to hang out, please.. don't touch me." Cadence glanced at the girl beside her. "My name is Cadence Xavier. You?"

"i see that your intentions arent class related......besides...i dont care for school as well....but its my father forcing me to come here....if you end up doing something crazy...or something goes wrong...just stand near me....my swords block everything...." *he followed after him*

kaito9049 said:
Jackpot, thought Vincent. Grinning from ear to ear, the young man politely thanked the headmistress for the information before darting through the halls. Now, he just had to go through his mental map and remember exactly where the south tower was.
Bumping into one of his fellow students - Nocturne or something like that - who wanted to come along, Vee replied, "Er, you can if you want. But I'm not exactly going to a class. I'm just going to do a couple of experiments. Nothing too crazy." He didn't mention the fact that due to the exact nature of said experiments, having the other man come along could be problematic. Then again, he did prefer to have someone nearby, just in case something blew up. Again.
LOL NOCTURNE xD i busted up laughing )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back