• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Tia catches the pencil with one hand, without looking. "Thank you." She then begins.

She places the pencil on the desk of the other girl who came in late, her name was Cadence. That was what the Headmistress said. Tia whispered something to the pencil, and it suddenly jerked upward, eye level with Cadence.

Head mistress applauded and so did the other class, Cadence stood there with a grin. Always intrigued on each power everyone has. "Now, class, that was a fantastic demonstration. Levitation is one of the trickiest things to learn, you have to control it. Which, Tia, has obviously mastered. Who is next?" Head mistress smiled.

Head mistress looked at Noctis. "I suppose you would like to go next?" Her gaze appeared. "Yes, I understand Tia. No one is ever finished showing off the ability. However, we must start little by little." The teacher bit her lip. "Other wise..."

Another student answered for the woman who was head mistress. "You'd die." He quipped and the head mistress nodded her head.

"So please do not over use them. Little by little."

Tia jumped atop an empty desk and jumped again. She stayed hovered in the air. She cocked her head sideways. "Are you sure?" She raised her open palm toward an open window and shot a jet of purple flame out of it.

At the headmistress's warning, Vincent ducked his head down a little. He wondered how much she knew about each of the students, and their conditions. While he appreciated that she wasn't going to push them too hard on the first day, it did remind him that he was living on the clock now. The young man sighed softly and rubbed his eyes. He hoped that he would find some sort of treatment here. Otherwise, he was just wasting his time.

Head mistress shot her palm to the air to disburse the flame from travelling too far and froze Tia from any more movements. "No more, Tia. Too much. Do not dare go any further." Her voice was icy and rich with threats. "Now, Noctis, you can show the video if you would like."

Tia makes a strangled sound, halfway between a laugh and a choke. "I have not even shown a fifth of what I can do." She lowers herself down to the ground and walks toward Noct. "I don't know about you, Prince, but I would be careful," she spat and sat down with a huff next to Vincent.

*Noctis glanced at Tia before hooking a computer up to the projector. He found the quick video and played it* "i only use my main power in it....there is another i dont use often......sorry for the violence....they were threatening my fathers castle....i had no choice"

NoctisFTW.gif

(if gif doesnt show then i will describe it :P )

the first one is him taking down a bunch of army soldiers, using his swords that spin around him. He just grabs one and then lets it go to use a different one. In the second, he was shot with a bazooka and it had no effect on him )

haha okay...but i explained them so its good i guess ^^ )

*Noctis unplugged his computer and took them back to his seat* "if i use my warp....it hurts..."

Head mistress nodded in approval and then checked her watch. "Only a few moments left in class. Now, I know you all have outstanding abilities, however, This is the first day, its not a show off day. It's just showing bits and pieces to the people and letting them solve the mystery." She looked at Noctis and smiled. "Amazing abilities, Noctis." Her head turned to Cadence with a smirk and testing eyes. "Cadence," She smiled. "Don't be shy and come on up here." The head mistress watched as the brown haired girl walked nervously to the front of the glass, fidgeting with her gloves, giving the teacher a death stare.

Recognizing the anxiety and nervousness present in the young woman as something he had seen in the mirror, Vee decided to try and encourage her. Vincent suddenly began applauding and whistling, knowing full well that the rest of the class likely wouldn't join in, but at the same time not really caring. "Yeah!" the young man called out in what he hoped was a friendly tone. "You got this, Caddy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back