Main IC RP

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla sunk her face in her palm in boredom as she listened to the Lead Researcher of the Alchemical Branch lecture about his team’s recent findings.  From what she could gather, they have found a recipe for potions that raised the lifespan of mice by 2 days.  They were excited, claiming that they were only a few steps away from creating the elixir for eternal life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dr. Scylla yawned and looked at the man with utmost boredom.  Greg Lupin, Director of the Artifact Research Branch took notice of Scylla and cringed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]After the lecture was over, the idealistic young man approached Dr. Scylla.  “Doctor Scylla…”  He said as she started to walk away. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla turned and smiled at him.  Her stitches seem to cause him to cringe.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I noticed that you were not very excited for Dr. Granite’s research,  I found your antics very rude.  Remember that you are a scientist of the king, you must always behave as such!”  The man adjusted his spectacles.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Oh… sorry Dr. Lupin… I was working too late last night…”  She gave him a cute smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The male scientist flinched.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Dr. Scylla, your father was an outstanding man.  I have always looked up to his intellect and dignity.  I wish you could emulate your father’s behavior.  Your attitude is the only thing holding you back from being as brilliant as he was!”  Dr. Lupin lectured.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Dr. Lupin, you seem to know my father quite well,”  Scylla said sarcastically, her blood boiling in anger.  “But please, don’t compare me to my father…”  She bowed politely before taking a few more steps.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Dr. Scylla, there are rumors among us that say you are hiding some of your research from the institute, I just want to let you know that dishonesty is--”  Lupin was cut off by Scylla’s glare.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Sorry…”  Lupin said out of fear.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’m not hiding anything…”  Scylla grinned, as she walked away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“They’re on to me…”  She said to herself as she entered her lair.[/SIZE]

Timiriel did not even realize her master entering the laboratory again. She was way too busy crying. The blue eyes were laying around carelessly, while Timiriel held the black ones in her hand. "My eyes..." she cried. "My beautiful black eyes..." she repeated those words again and again. 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dr. Scylla watched Timiriel cry on her autopsy table.  Her mood is so foul from coming back from the meeting that she did not feel any sort of remorse for her pet.  She looked at the blue eyes removed haphazardly on the tile floor. She looked at Timiriel coldly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I worked hard on those eyes… instead of appreciating what I did, you repay my love by removing my gifts…”  Scylla turned off the screen… which was now just a bunch of static.  “Not even my pets respect me…”  She to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror.  She always wondered who it was that she saw in her reflection.  “Timmy, you have been a very, very bad girl…”  Scylla said as she combed her green hair with her hands.  “It’s time I punished you…”  The doctor picked up surgical pliers from the sink.  “Disobedient girls… need to be punished…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dr. Scylla watched Timiriel cry on her autopsy table.  Her mood is so foul from coming back from the meeting that she did not feel any sort of remorse for her pet.  She looked at the blue eyes removed haphazardly on the tile floor. She looked at Timiriel coldly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I worked hard on those eyes… instead of appreciating what I did, you repay my love by removing my gifts…”  Scylla turned off the screen… which was now just a bunch of static.  “Not even my pets respect me…”  She to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror.  She always wondered who it was that she saw in her reflection.  “Timmy, you have been a very, very bad girl…”  Scylla said as she combed her green hair with her hands.  “It’s time I punished you…”  The doctor picked up surgical pliers from the sink.  “Disobedient girls… need to be punished…”[/SIZE]

Timiriel didn't even seem to care anymore. The eyes had ruined her day, she was blind and Scylla was mad at her. Whatever. She just stopped crying, dropped the eyes and stood up. "Do whatever you need, doctor." She did not even say master. Or Scylla. Or my love. She felt like none of those we're right at the moment. She was disappointed, sad, angry. She did not feel any connection, love, or sympathy towards the woman that was somewhere in this room.  Timiriel started to hum, but soon enough stopped. "I don't want to sing. Or to dance.", she stated. 

Timiriel didn't even seem to care anymore. The eyes had ruined her day, she was blind and Scylla was mad at her. Whatever. She just stopped crying, dropped the eyes and stood up. "Do whatever you need, doctor." She did not even say master. Or Scylla. Or my love. She felt like none of those we're right at the moment. She was disappointed, sad, angry. She did not feel any connection, love, or sympathy towards the woman that was somewhere in this room.  Timiriel started to hum, but soon enough stopped. "I don't want to sing. Or to dance.", she stated. 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s okay lovely, you won’t be dancing tonight…”  Scylla cast a spell that bound and hoisted Timiriel into the air.  Shadowy chains gripped Timiriel’s ankles and wrists making her unable to move.  “You don’t seem to love me enough anymore… I’m going to remind you why you need to obey me…”  Scylla said tiredly as she pierced the zombie elf’s chest with a knife.  She quickly slashed down, ripping apart what she was wearing… while also creating a bloody slash from her chest to her stomach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla was aware of Timiriel’s healing factor and watched the wound slowly disappear.  “I love that… whatever I do to you, you clean yourself right up…”  Scylla noted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She put on some rubber gloves and picked up small metal stakes.  She jammed the metal stakes into the elf’s naked flesh.  Immediately the metal created some smoky chemical reaction with the elf’s demonic skin.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Ah… that’s now holy metal reacts with demonic flesh… interesting…”  Scylla giggled as the metal stakes drove themselves deeper into Timiriel’s flesh.  “You’re not quite a demon, but the reaction is noteworthy nonetheless!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]This time, Scylla was giving Timiriel pain not out of love, but out of real anger.  Dr. Lupin made a mockery of her upstairs… she imagines doing this to him.  Then she imagined how her father used to conduct similar experiments on her.  She grinned as she watched the girl react to the holy stakes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s okay lovely, you won’t be dancing tonight…”  Scylla cast a spell that bound and hoisted Timiriel into the air.  Shadowy chains gripped Timiriel’s ankles and wrists making her unable to move.  “You don’t seem to love me enough anymore… I’m going to remind you why you need to obey me…”  Scylla said tiredly as she pierced the zombie elf’s chest with a knife.  She quickly slashed down, ripping apart what she was wearing… while also creating a bloody slash from her chest to her stomach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla was aware of Timiriel’s healing factor and watched the wound slowly disappear.  “I love that… whatever I do to you, you clean yourself right up…”  Scylla noted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She put on some rubber gloves and picked up small metal stakes.  She jammed the metal stakes into the elf’s naked flesh.  Immediately the metal created some smoky chemical reaction with the elf’s demonic skin.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Ah… that’s now holy metal reacts with demonic flesh… interesting…”  Scylla giggled as the metal stakes drove themselves deeper into Timiriel’s flesh.  “You’re not quite a demon, but the reaction is noteworthy nonetheless!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]This time, Scylla was giving Timiriel pain not out of love, but out of real anger.  Dr. Lupin made a mockery of her upstairs… she imagines doing this to him.  Then she imagined how her father used to conduct similar experiments on her.  She grinned as she watched the girl react to the holy stakes.[/SIZE]

Timiriel did not even scream, squeal or squeak. She kept silent, her eyeless holes staring into the nothingness. Pain was shown on her beautiful face, her body however kept healing. Except for the holy stakes wounds. Those would heal, but slower. The marks, holes and cuts stayed, staining the white skin red. Her dress however, even though ripped apart, wasn't damaged at all. It had simply disappeared. 

Timiriel did not feel the need to please Scylla and didn't let out any noise. She was  a strong girl indeed, she was a dancer. Once, before the experiments, in a performance, she missed a step. Her foot broke. But she shed not a single tear, continued her dance and the audition loved it. The broken foot was treated afterwards. On yes, she knew how to bite back pain. 

"You can't destroy me, doctor. You know it. You made me, but you can't undo me. I am a masterpiece and every inch you destroy, scar or dent about me is just a stab into your own back. Its not my fault you had a bad day. Yes, I did not appreciate the present enough. But I loved my black eyes. They made me different they showed I was made by the best of doctors. By you, Doctor Scylla. And removing them, removing that note of yours, I couldn't stand it. I did not tell you right away. I'm sorry.", she calmly, honestly spoke. She made a few pauses whenever she had to fight the pain. But in the end, her perfect skin would close each wound and be as flawless as before. That calmed her.

Timiriel did not even scream, squeal or squeak. She kept silent, her eyeless holes staring into the nothingness. Pain was shown on her beautiful face, her body however kept healing. Except for the holy stakes wounds. Those would heal, but slower. The marks, holes and cuts stayed, staining the white skin red. Her dress however, even though ripped apart, wasn't damaged at all. It had simply disappeared. 

Timiriel did not feel the need to please Scylla and didn't let out any noise. She was  a strong girl indeed, she was a dancer. Once, before the experiments, in a performance, she missed a step. Her foot broke. But she shed not a single tear, continued her dance and the audition loved it. The broken foot was treated afterwards. On yes, she knew how to bite back pain. 

"You can't destroy me, doctor. You know it. You made me, but you can't undo me. I am a masterpiece and every inch you destroy, scar or dent about me is just a stab into your own back. Its not my fault you had a bad day. Yes, I did not appreciate the present enough. But I loved my black eyes. They made me different they showed I was made by the best of doctors. By you, Doctor Scylla. And removing them, removing that note of yours, I couldn't stand it. I did not tell you right away. I'm sorry.", she calmly, honestly spoke. She made a few pauses whenever she had to fight the pain. But in the end, her perfect skin would close each wound and be as flawless as before. That calmed her.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla narrowed her eyes at Timiriel’s monlogue.  That hardheaded, stubborn girl is now lecturing her… her creator.  “Absolutely imperfect…”  She said softly as she removed the stakes one by one.  Each one dropping on the tile floor below.  “How could I have wasted so much time creating such a flawed, boring thing…”  Scylla said softly as the chains released the girl.  “You are nothing like me…”  She said to herself.  “Go… I don’t want to see you… you are something I don’t want to remind myself of…”  Scylla turned her back away from Timiriel.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Master… you’re going to let her go?  What if she leads the authorities to you? Maybe you should kill her?”  The coffin object spoke.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s not worth killing her… I can’t stand even touching her…:”  Scylla released her green hair from it’s ribbon, letting her hair down.  “Your natural eyes will heal themselves, I don’t want to see you here anymore…”  Scylla spoke coldly at Timiriel.  “You’re just a failed project… worthy only to be thrown away…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla closed her red eye to replay the footage of her true love in her mind.  “If only I had Baragar…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla narrowed her eyes at Timiriel’s monlogue.  That hardheaded, stubborn girl is now lecturing her… her creator.  “Absolutely imperfect…”  She said softly as she removed the stakes one by one.  Each one dropping on the tile floor below.  “How could I have wasted so much time creating such a flawed, boring thing…”  Scylla said softly as the chains released the girl.  “You are nothing like me…”  She said to herself.  “Go… I don’t want to see you… you are something I don’t want to remind myself of…”  Scylla turned her back away from Timiriel.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Master… you’re going to let her go?  What if she leads the authorities to you? Maybe you should kill her?”  The coffin object spoke.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s not worth killing her… I can’t stand even touching her…:”  Scylla released her green hair from it’s ribbon, letting her hair down.  “Your natural eyes will heal themselves, I don’t want to see you here anymore…”  Scylla spoke coldly at Timiriel.  “You’re just a failed project… worthy only to be thrown away…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Scylla closed her red eye to replay the footage of her true love in her mind.  “If only I had Baragar…”[/SIZE]

Timiriel arose. Her eyes already were rebuild enough for her to see. She couldn't believe her ears. A failed project? Her, the crown of creation? No, that bitch was gonna see how wrong she was. She was gonna regret. Later. For now, Timiriel would accept it. She would be back later, when she was ready, developed. When what lurked inside her was grown and done. That stupid scientist didn't even know what she had released again. 

"As you wish.", she simply stated, becoming a ghost. She left the laboratory. On the way, she got rid of the sensor, the cameras, everything. She would get a home. Somewhere in the mountains. A small cave where she could develop to take her revenge on them. On both, Scylla and her arch enemy. Yes, the body was indeed perfect. That stupid scientist had never asked herself where the immortality came from. It was from what lurked in the body, growing, waiting to take over. 

Timiriel found a cave that she liked and she blocked it's entrance. Here she would stay, grow, become what she was fated to be. And until then, only one word was stuck in her mind. 

Grim.

(that was BTW a little teaser for what is to come. But later, for now, let poor Timiriel have a little rest.)

Kyro was staring at his mask floating a couple cards in the air. "How boring..." Kyro was standing over the body of a rich business man. The corpse to be specific. The mask he was staring was a boring white mask with a blood stain down the right eye. He put the mask in his coat and grabbed the wallet of the man. He need money that was the only reason. "He wasn't important anyway." He said to himself. "Just a side character in a worthless story."  Kyro stepped out from the ally he was in. He need information. He had never been here. This place felt so empty and void, but so......new and full of potential. He wanted to try again. Maybe he had a better shot in this place. He walked around looking for a place to find information. Almost everywhere was closed. He walked by a bar. There we people inside but the sign said closed. "hmmmm...."  He made sure no one was looking and stepped though a shadow. He walk out of a shadow in the corner of the bar. Then walked over to the counter. "Are you still serving?" @Alteras 

Kyro was staring at his mask floating a couple cards in the air. "How boring..." Kyro was standing over the body of a rich business man. The corpse to be specific. The mask he was staring was a boring white mask with a blood stain down the right eye. He put the mask in his coat and grabbed the wallet of the man. He need money that was the only reason. "He wasn't important anyway." He said to himself. "Just a side character in a worthless story."  Kyro stepped out from the ally he was in. He need information. He had never been here. This place felt so empty and void, but so......new and full of potential. He wanted to try again. Maybe he had a better shot in this place. He walked around looking for a place to find information. Almost everywhere was closed. He walked by a bar. There we people inside but the sign said closed. "hmmmm...."  He made sure no one was looking and stepped though a shadow. He walk out of a shadow in the corner of the bar. Then walked over to the counter. "Are you still serving?" @Alteras 

Astrid wasn't paying attention. Hearing the new voice, she jumped a bit. Her red wine spilled onto the oak counter. With a sigh she stood up and turned the voice. She took a look, gave up, deciding it wasn't worth it. "Might as well be at this point," she said as she walked around to behind the counter. Taking up a towel to clean up the spill, in a tired voice she said, "What would you like to drink?"

Astrid wasn't paying attention. Hearing the new voice, she jumped a bit. Her red wine spilled onto the oak counter. With a sigh she stood up and turned the voice. She took a look, gave up, deciding it wasn't worth it. "Might as well be at this point," she said as she walked around to behind the counter. Taking up a towel to clean up the spill, in a tired voice she said, "What would you like to drink?"

"Depends on what you serve." Kyro looked at the women in front of him. "Alchemist, right?" Kyro had interest in anyone that had useful skills. "I will take your best, most expensive drink." Kyro would judge this person based on there work. "You sell any other potions?" He said as he looked around the bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Depends on what you serve." Kyro looked at the women in front of him. "Alchemist, right?" Kyro had interest in anyone that had useful skills. "I will take your best, most expensive drink." Kyro would judge this person based on there work. "You sell any other potions?" 

Astrid gave him a look. "Angel's Chalice is my best, but costs a crown to even take a sip. I generally sell healing, regeneration, antidotes, pyrotonics, and calming tonics. Those are my most popular, but I can make any potion given the ingredients and enough time." She finished cleaning the counter and placed the towel back under. She placed her amulet on the countertop and a miniature blue magic circle appeared. "You sure you want Angel's Chalice?"

Astrid gave him a look. "Angel's Chalice is my best, but costs a crown to even take a sip. I generally sell healing, regeneration, antidotes, pyrotonics, and calming tonics. Those are my most popular, but I can make any potion given the ingredients and enough time." She finished cleaning the counter and placed the towel back under. She placed her amulet on the countertop and a miniature blue magic circle appeared. "You sure you want Angel's Chalice?"

"I suppose it's not worth the effort. I will just take a calming toxin." He pulled out a deck of cards and started shuffling them. "Care for a game of black jack? We don't have to bet anything, just for fun." Kyro kept shuffling waiting for his drink. "What do you sell as far as information? I'm interested in finding out about specific people that live here."

"I suppose it's not worth the effort. I will just take a calming toxin." He pulled out a deck of cards and started shuffling them. "Care for a game of black jack? We don't have to bet anything, just for fun." Kyro kept shuffling waiting for his drink. "What do you sell as far as information? I'm interested in finding out about specific people that live here."

Picking up her amulet, she turned to her rack of potions. Taking her calming tonic, she said, "Information is give and take. I only take when there is information to give, say a name and I'll speak. Simple as that." She turned to face him and lifted the misty white potion. "Anything special in it?"

Picking up her amulet, she turned to her rack of potions. Taking her calming tonic, she said, "Information is give and take. I only take when there is information to give, say a name and I'll speak. Simple as that." She turned to face him and lifted the misty white potion. "Anything special in it?"

"No, the way it is now is fine." Kyro set the cards on the table. "You can deal if you want to play." He put his hand on his chin, thinking. Name, Name, Name. "Lets say I don't have a name to ask about. Lets say I'm new here and I don't know who the big shots are. Hmmm what about the leader of the guild? Any information on that person?" Kyro began to realized the disadvantage he has not knowing who is important. "If I wanted to know who was dangerous how would I find out?"

"No, the way it is now is fine." Kyro set the cards on the table. "You can deal if you want to play." He put his hand on his chin, thinking. Name, Name, Name. "Lets say I don't have a name to ask about. Lets say I'm new here and I don't know who the big shots are. Hmmm what about the leader of the guild? Any information on that person?" Kyro began to realized the disadvantage he has not knowing who is important. "If I wanted to know who was dangerous how would I find out?"

Astrid poured the tonic into the cup and served it to him. "No thanks, I don't think my patrons would quite like to hear a card game right now." She stood up straight, leaned back slightly, and folded her arms. "The guild leader is a follower and friend of William Black himself. He, Mephisto Pheles, is a demon but has brought far more peace than any politician could ever hope to achieve. I wouldn't call him dangerous per say, but he's definitely someone you don't want to mess with. Can't tell you much more unless you have something to offer."

Astrid poured the tonic into the cup and served it to him. "No thanks, I don't think my patrons would quite like to hear a card game right now." She stood up straight, leaned back slightly, and folded her arms. "The guild leader is a follower and friend of William Black himself. He, Mephisto Pheles, is a demon but has brought far more peace than any politician could ever hope to achieve. I wouldn't call him dangerous per say, but he's definitely someone you don't want to mess with. Can't tell you much more unless you have something to offer."

Kyro picked up the cards and started spinning one on his finger and grabbed his drink and took a sip. "What are you after? Money." He put a small box with 500 gold coins in it on the counter. "Or are you after information that i have?" He took another sip. "If its information, I don't have much. Probably wouldn't be asking if I did." He thought for a second. "I could also retrieve something for you if you need, but that would be less preferred."

Kyro picked up the cards and started spinning one on his finger and grabbed his drink and took a sip. "What are you after? Money." He put a small box with 500 gold coins in it on the counter. "Or are you after information that i have?" He took another sip. "If its information, I don't have much. Probably wouldn't be asking if I did." He thought for a second. "I could also retrieve something for you if you need, but that would be less preferred."

Astrid readjusted her glasses. "Knowledge is power. Rule number one in all of magic. The right price can buy anything. Rule number one in business." She chuckled. "Knowledge isn't just limited to information. New methods of utilizing magic is the same as information, always sold, never stolen. Show me one of your coveted abilities, tell me how it works, and I'll keep talking."

Astrid readjusted her glasses. "Knowledge is power. Rule number one in all of magic. The right price can buy anything. Rule number one in business." She chuckled. "Knowledge isn't just limited to information. New methods of utilizing magic is the same as information, always sold, never stolen. Show me one of your coveted abilities, tell me how it works, and I'll keep talking."

"hmmm......" Kyro made a somewhat dissatisfied face. He had hoped it wouldn't have come to this but he knew she would ask that. "Fine, but my abilities define who i am, don't expect everything. If it comes down to it, I would rather do a favor for you then show you every ability I have." Kyro took the card he was spinning on his finger and made it float in the air. " I can control this however I want." He flung the card across the room and it stabbed in the wall. "There also pretty sharp." The card flew back a crossed the room into his hand. "My ability is Telekinesis. Your turn."

"hmmm......" Kyro made a somewhat dissatisfied face. He had hoped it wouldn't have come to this but he knew she would ask that. "Fine, but my abilities define who i am, don't expect everything. If it comes down to it, I would rather do a favor for you then show you every ability I have." Kyro took the card he was spinning on his finger and made it float in the air. " I can control this however I want." He flung the card across the room and it stabbed in the wall. "There also pretty sharp." The card flew back a crossed the room into his hand. "My ability is Telekinesis. Your turn."

Astrid was disappointed. "Inherently Gifted Mage, huh." She gripped her amulet and tapped the counter three times. A series of overlaying magic circles appeared. She took her mixer and got a scoop of base substance from the vat behind her. She poured it over the circles. The liquid turned from a translucent red into green, then blue, then orange, cycling through a variety of colors. She took a bottle of honey and ale and added a few drops to the swirling mix. The liquid began to rise and take the shape of a wood elf. Color was fleshed out as it finished it's formation. Astrid then took a bottle of her shelf, a liquid of red orange with yellow streaks with the label "Pyrotonic." "You better show me something better than that." She opened the cap and the a small blue flame appeared at the mouth. She lifted it above her head and let it pour into her mouth. Holding the potion in her mouth, she capped the bottle, returned it to its place, and turned to face the liquid person. She exhaled into the liquid. The flames engulfed the figure, then disappeared with a miniature figure made to look and act exactly like Mephisto Pheles. "Meet Mephisto Pheles. What specifically do you want to know about it?"

Astrid was disappointed. "Inherently Gifted Mage, huh." She gripped her amulet and tapped the counter three times. A series of overlaying magic circles appeared. She took her mixer and got a scoop of base substance from the vat behind her. She poured it over the circles. The liquid turned from a translucent red into green, then blue, then orange, cycling through a variety of colors. She took a bottle of honey and ale and added a few drops to the swirling mix. The liquid began to rise and take the shape of a wood elf. Color was fleshed out as it finished it's formation. Astrid then took a bottle of her shelf, a liquid of red orange with yellow streaks with the label "Pyrotonic." "You better show me something better than that." She opened the cap and the a small blue flame appeared at the mouth. She lifted it above her head and let it pour into her mouth. Holding the potion in her mouth, she capped the bottle, returned it to its place, and turned to face the liquid person. She exhaled into the liquid. The flames engulfed the figure, then disappeared with a miniature figure made to look and act exactly like Mephisto Pheles. "Meet Mephisto Pheles. What specifically do you want to know about it?"

"I want to know his history, tell me why he has power, tell me what he cares about. Why isn't he evil, He is a demon correct? Family? Friends? How far does his power extend. Tell me his abilities. What does he want?."  Kyro took out a pack of 54 cards. "I'm a fighter, try to understand that I don't have any flashy abilities like creating a recreation of a person." The cards burst out of there pack and formed into a scythe. He spun the scythe around making sure it didn't destroy anything within the bar. "Anything flashy that i would do, will destroy this entire building." He formed all the cards back in to pack, which he created with magic. "consider it a favor." Kyro finished his drink. "Basically I want to know, what is precise to him, and why he can defend it."

"I want to know his history, tell me why he has power, tell me what he cares about. Why isn't he evil, He is a demon correct? Family? Friends? How far does his power extend. Tell me his abilities. What does he want?."  Kyro took out a pack of 54 cards. "I'm a fighter, try to understand that I don't have any flashy abilities like creating a recreation of a person." The cards burst out of there pack and formed into a scythe. He spun the scythe around making sure it didn't destroy anything within the bar. "Anything flashy that i would do, will destroy this entire building." He formed all the cards back in to pack, which he created with magic. "consider it a favor." Kyro finished his drink. "Basically I want to know, what is precise to him, and why he can defend it."

"Hmm... how about explaining to me how you got in. Well, you can tell me after little Mephisto disappears from a lack of ale." She placed both her hands on either side of the little figurine. She focused a bit. The figure turned to face her and do some tricks. Astrid's face was a bit strained, trying to keep the little master under control. As she began to speak, the figure would act it out. "Mephisto Pheles, a demon occupying the body of a wood elf. He was born before the time of William Black, doing everything that demons do. Legend has it that the demon that William taught how to love the world was him. He spent such a long time helping random people after that. Around 50 years ago or so, he came back to the Guild and took up the post of Guildmaster, revealing his demonic nature." she slumped to the side in pain. The little figure turned toward her and tried to help her up. Astrid let out a small smile as she took her position again, clearly exhausted from maintaining Mephisto's form. "His abilities let him turn invisible, create a false illusion of himself, use some form of telekinesis, launch fireballs..." While she spoke the figure did miniature versions of his moves, or at least as much as she's seen from her interactions with Mephisto. "... Turn into stone and teleport at the same time, sense the concealed, polymorph, and cloud the mind." She collapsed onto the table. The figure once again helped her up as she reached into her vest for her flask of ale. A quick drink and she was back in position. "He is very caring, although his comedic nature hides it." The figure turned to face the man and said, "As long as someone out there needs help, and if I am there to hear them out, they will find the help they seek." Astrid looked up at the man. She was clearly straining to maintain the liquid homuculus. Blood vessels started appearing across the sides of her face. "Anything else?"

"Hmhaha....Ok, I can walk through walls." Kyro smiled. "How about telling me what you've seen today? And what you know about each person that came in. In return I will show you the most powerful ability I have. Then we will call it even?" Kyro knew that this was putting a lot of strain on the women, but no emotion brewed from the idea. The only thing that mattered to him was what he could pull out of her. That was all he cared about from anything what could he use to his advantage. He had grown up that way. He had failed over and over. 'I will not fail this time.' he thought to himself. He would create a story worth continuing, it would not fade away. Last time he failed to make an impact but this time.....he needed information. Kyro looked over at the window. The sun was rising. It's a new day. You could see the light moving from one end of the bar to the other. An interesting thing, at sun rise and sundown, or twilight, he can use both of his time based abilities. He turned around and looked at the women who was struggling. "Sound like a deal?"

"Hmhaha....Ok, I can walk through walls." Kyro smiled. "How about telling me what you've seen today? And what you know about each person that came in. In return I will show you the most powerful ability I have. Then we will call it even?" Kyro knew that this was putting a lot of strain on the women, but no emotion brewed from the idea. The only thing that mattered to him was what he could pull out of her. That was all he cared about from anything what could he use to his advantage. He had grown up that way. He had failed over and over. 'I will not fail this time.' he thought to himself. He would create a story worth continuing, it would not fade away. Last time he failed to make an impact but this time.....he needed information. Kyro looked over at the window. The sun was rising. It's a new day. You could see the light moving from one end of the bar to the other. An interesting thing, at sun rise and sundown, or twilight, he can use both of his time based abilities. He turned around and looked at the women who was struggling. "Sound like a deal?"

In a strained voice, Astrid coughed out, "Ha... ha... Deal...ha." She relaxed and released her clenched fists and slowly lifted her hands off the table. The mini Mephisto looked sadden at her. The light of the sunrise shone in through the gaps of the alleys, illuminating the left side of her face. She picked up her towel, wiping her sweat off. She smiled and waved good bye to her little creation. "Bye bye," she whispered. As the figure lost it's color and slowly melded back to a puddle of liquid, it waved good bye. The magic circles disappeared and a small wisp of smoke was left from the liquid.

Astrid turned to face her other patrons, who seem to be asleep. With the glimmers of sunrise, the alcohol in the bar lit the room with a beautiful golden amber glow. She loosened her scarf and hung the towel around her neck. She took another drink of ale, tilted her head back, and let a sigh of pleasure. She was too tired to care.

Pointing with the flask toward the furthest figure, the girl with white hair. "Capable of holding her own. Specializes in dark magic. On a revenge rush." Another drink of ale and point toward the two guild members. "Can't tell you much about the girl. The bird man, though, pretty high ranking in the guild. Definitely a strong fighter. Cautious of everything. About to leave this morning for Fairfax." She looked at her flask. It had only a drop left. "Bottoms up!" She drank the last bit and placed the flask on the table. "There was also a pale young girl. Earlier. Beautiful dress. Gave off a dark aura though... Void black eyes. Great dancer though. Was almost like the ghost. Of the great dancers. That graced the elven king's halls." She turned to face the odd man. She knew she wasn't gonna get much in return, but she was too tired to stop him. "So... will your greatest feat be a run? or a puff of smoke?" She said with the smile of a losing fighter on his last breath.

Amilia looked into his eyes, as she got squeezed in the tight embrace. Her air left her longues. He was such a rough person. She kinda liked it, yes, but she would have still liked to... well... be treated a bit like a princess. It was a stupid fantasy, sure... but... still. 

She wanted to reply to him, but had no air. How could she, it had just left her. And she was too... well, hugged, to breathe in new. Only when he released her, she breathed in heavily. It was just a second until he kissed her again and she returned it, of course. 

Then she giggled even more than she had before. "We should..." she kissed his cheek. "Grab a drink."

Oliver smiled. He had never noticed how cute her giggle was. He let go of her, but still stood near her. "Sounds like a good idea to me. I could go for a nice cold mug." Really, the thought of having a cup of alcohol was enticing. If he was sticking around longer than usual, he would have to enjoy some more things. He began to walk towards the door, then paused. He turned around, and held his hand out to Amilia. "May I ask for your hand, princess?" He usually called the woman 'princess' during their flirting sessions, so he saw no reason for it to stop now. He rather liked the nickname for her.

@Princess Ami

(Sorry if it's a little too short.)

In a strained voice, Astrid coughed out, "Ha... ha... Deal...ha." She relaxed and released her clenched fists and slowly lifted her hands off the table. The mini Mephisto looked sadden at her. The light of the sunrise shone in through the gaps of the alleys, illuminating the left side of her face. She picked up her towel, wiping her sweat off. She smiled and waved good bye to her little creation. "Bye bye," she whispered. As the figure lost it's color and slowly melded back to a puddle of liquid, it waved good bye. The magic circles disappeared and a small wisp of smoke was left from the liquid.

Astrid turned to face her other patrons, who seem to be asleep. With the glimmers of sunrise, the alcohol in the bar lit the room with a beautiful golden amber glow. She loosened her scarf and hung the towel around her neck. She took another drink of ale, tilted her head back, and let a sigh of pleasure. She was too tired to care.

Pointing with the flask toward the furthest figure, the girl with white hair. "Capable of holding her own. Specializes in dark magic. On a revenge rush." Another drink of ale and point toward the two guild members. "Can't tell you much about the girl. The bird man, though, pretty high ranking in the guild. Definitely a strong fighter. Cautious of everything. About to leave this morning for Fairfax." She looked at her flask. It had only a drop left. "Bottoms up!" She drank the last bit and placed the flask on the table. "There was also a pale young girl. Earlier. Beautiful dress. Gave off a dark aura though... Void black eyes. Great dancer though. Was almost like the ghost. Of the great dancers. That graced the elven king's halls." She turned to face the odd man. She knew she wasn't gonna get much in return, but she was too tired to stop him. "So... will your greatest feat be a run? or a puff of smoke?" She said with the smile of a losing fighter on his last breath.

Kyro smiled and almost burst into laughter. It was fun, too much fun. This girl truly entertained him.Though her story wasn't much, her magic was nothing he hadn't see before. Despite all that, She truly wasn't 'just average'. She was a character that enjoyed the glory of the story. She wanted the same thing that he did, Knowledge. To learn everyone's abilities. Not for the same reason, she was not trying to create chaos, she was trying to create something diff.....but maybe she wasn't. This brought a new perspective. Perhaps there ideals weren't that different. Kyro wanted to create a story so grand that it would never die and the people would never fade away. The light past him casting a shadow in front of him. Perhaps she was trying to create a story, he looked around the bar, Here for everyone.To find a home. NAW, what a foolish idea!

Kyro decide he would give her a show, as a way of saying thank you. She wouldn't understand anything that was happening, but none they less it would be a show that she would remember. That is until he fought for real. It was still dawn. "Hmmm If i had to describe it i would say.....Run." Kyro took a deep breath and focused. He dropped all ten decks on the floor around him. He wouldn't need all of them but the show is better with them all.

Kyro's eyes formed into cat eyes, and his veins stuck out. All 520 Cards burst out of their packs and spun around him. 5 or so cards flew under his feet and lifted him into the air, the rest began to spin in a tornado. This caused a massive wind around him, shaking the whole building. knocking over glasses and potions. The cards spun so fast around him that and living thing would be torn into little bites of flesh. He looked at the women that had amused him for a moment and said "This is the ability that defines me." He created a shadow above him with his cards. Quickly pulling him and his cards into the shadow and he disappeared.

Hiding on a roof top of some building. As the sun rose over the building. He turned off Jesters End and pasted out. It won't be as long because he only used it for a second. He still hoped no one found him on the roof. passing out was the wors.........p....a...r...t........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back