• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahora Academy

Veronica frowned seeing the guy wasnt paying attention she leaned and reached over tapping his shoulder " I asked you a question? " she sounded hurt. When he answered her question she blinked and her voice laced with venom " You dont know what they did....me being a murderer is their fault " she subconsciously stabbed her nail into her arm and sliced down the underside of her entire forearm, the cut beaded with crimsion blood that dripped down and onto the floor

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet began fiddling with her amulet again as she wondered what kind of mage her brother would be considered since he is mixture of both their parents and if she would be considered a dark mage if it weren't for her amulet.

Kastor listen intrigued and jotted down what notes he could about the information unloaded on them.

TheWhiteLion said:
Ichika raised his hand slowly. "My father can use shadow beasts and preform a half transformation. Where do these two fit in?" his curiosity got the better of him and forced him to speak up.
"Hmm?" She made a noise and turned to him, before sniffing the air recognising his scent and floating over to him "well well, you're Kotarou Inugami's kid, can't believe that knuckle head raised a son, well he's an Inugami, or 'dog God' these abilities are genetic, so his spicies are all able to do what he does...hehehe...but I doubt they're anywhere near as strong. I trained him too, he was the boy...I mean Ras's sparing partner, he could use a specific type of black magic too, the ability to control spirits, on top of this he trained with Kaede and learned Ninjutsu tecniques, you'll meet her later. And the half transformation is another gentic ability of the dog gods" she responded, she appeared to be more friendly with him due to knowing his father so well.

Storm is intrigued by everything that's going on he doesn't know what to pay attention to! Though now he was holding his hammer, inspecting it and wiping any dust or dirt on it off

" Simulation, flute." Soft flute music was played out of now where , the large gash that she inficted on to her healed and closed. " Careful with those." The music stopped as soon as the cut closed.

Ichika nodded but adopted a confused expression. He understood the implications of their abilites being genetic, but father had always told him that ichika's abilities were... off. More primal than what was considered normal. He would have to ask her as well as kaede later if his father ever exhibited the same issues.

Scarlet stayed lost in thought staring down at her amulet. Memories played through her mind of how harsh Frezur was to her because she wasn't "perfect."

"Why can't you be more like your brother Kas?! Look at how well he has begun to master his mind control powers and how easily he can dive into the thoughts of others! You're an absolute mess." Frezur shouted in a harsh demonic tone.

Kas sat back once he finished writing and waited for the lesson to continue.

"Now, if you all understand that, you should also understand this, I'm sure that blockhead Kū didn't tell you but Ki and Magic are two different things. Ki is physical power, Magic is spiritual power. And there is a set amount for each, each person has a certain capacity but that capacity, can be increased with training, training the body increases ki, training the mind and practicing spells will increase magic" she spoke uncaringly and lazily "and finally, depending on what type of Mage will depend on the training you perform, so read through the types I wrote on the board and tell me what type you want to be, I'll note it and train you accordingly, take your time, I'm in no hurry" he finished, and sat on her desk looking bored.

Yukii gave scarlet a side glance. Her face was plastered with pain." Hey are you alright?" He was legitimately concerned for her. He stood from his desk and kneeled desire her.

Storm says " I believe I am an Aeoromancer, I can control lightning! And make storms, hence my name, storm."

Scarlet jumped slightly when she heard Yukii and then looked to him slightly embarrassed, "Oh yeah sorry. I was just thinking." Said replied and gave a soft smile.

Kastor leaned over to the two, "We need to pick what kind of mage we want to be."

SomaFel said:
Storm says " I believe I am an Aeoromancer, I can control lightning! And make storms, hence my name, storm."
"Yes, that's your affinity, not your type, I'm talking about wether you want to be a Battlemage, a wizard, a healer, or a support" she said, slightly irritated at the boy's lack of concentration.

Ichika went over the various types and styles in his head and began to debate which one he should choose. He could use fire magic, as well as his families abilities. However, he was also trained to use a sword. Wouldn't that mean he fit into multiple categories? Wouldn't they all? Did they have to pick one, or could they further their training in all of their skills? His head hurt trying to keep all of his thoughts together. He was excited now so it was becoming increasingly difficult.

" Hmm that's kinda hard , especially with my type of magic." He stayed there and pondered. " Hey what type of magic do you two use?" He guessed it might have been some type of light magic , mostly because of the wings they sported.

TheWhiteLion said:
Ichika went over the various types and styles in his head and began to debate which one he should choose. He could use fire magic, as well as his families abilities. However, he was also trained to use a sword. Wouldn't that mean he fit into multiple categories? Wouldn't they all? Did they have to pick one, or could they further their training in all of their skills? His head hurt trying to keep all of his thoughts together. He was excited now so it was becoming increasingly difficult.
"Boy, just watching you trying to decide is making my head hurt. If you're anything like your father, you'll want to use magic and physical abilities, am I right? She asked rhetorically "that would make you a Battlemage to fight up front with your companions and use magic at the same time, of course, the choice is yours. Simply a suggestion" she added, smirking.

Kastor replied for both of them, "We can read and control minds as well as cast spells. Scarlet also has the ability to temporary mimic other's powers and I can shape shift."

Scarlet let Kastor talk and contemplated whether or not she should mention that she still hasn't fully grasped control over her powers yet, and then decided not to. "What about you?" Scarlet asked with a smile.

" Music base magic. Is not the best but it's powerful in its own right. I personally love lyric strings." More words flash across his eyes. " I chose it when I was a boy."

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]Kastor replied for both of them, "We can read and control minds as well as cast spells. Scarlet also has the ability to temporary mimic other's powers and I can shape shift."
Scarlet let Kastor talk and contemplated whether or not she should mention that she still hasn't fully grasped control over her powers yet, and then decided not to. "What about you?" Scarlet asked with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Eva smirked and turned to them hearing them "that would make you two perfect supports. Reading the enemies plans straight from their heads, knocking one out, taking their shape and memories. My my, such a prize you are" she said before turning to Scarlet "and you, hehehe, you can temporarily take someone's powers? Ahh, interesting, tell me, how long can you keep it up for?" She asked, grinning widely.

Ichika lowered his head, trying to keep his face covered, lest his embarrasment be shown outwardly. How stupid of him Not to grasp something so simple. Of course he would be a battlemage like his father. "O-of course..."

purplepanda288 said:
Yukii gave scarlet a side glance. Her face was plastered with pain." Hey are you alright?" He was legitimately concerned for her. He stood from his desk and kneeled desire her.
"Oh, music magic is it? Seems this year is full of potential. You could make a great long distance wizard, you could leave your defence to you comrades and focus purely on your magic. Basically extremely powerful artillery" she said with a look of interest in her eye.

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows when the guy healed her than immediately turned away and began talking to someone else, she growled quietly in the back of her thriat and turned away towards the teacher holding the desk so tightly it creaked a bit " I dont do magic...I cant do magic...and I frankly dont care about magic " her voice had gotten oddly deeper again as she spat the words out and got up turning she headed for the door her insane side about to bubble over, she couldnt be in this room anymore, its too small, she felt trapped, her heart raced and her muscles twitched

Scarlet looked up slightly frightened but still managed an answer, "Only an hour but if I work on it more I can eventually go for a longer period of time."

Kastor felt happy with Eva's suggestion, "Then I think thats type of mage I will study to become."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back