• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahora Academy

Ras said:
"Indeed, it will be a pleasure to teach" she said with a smile.
Suddenly footsteps were heard getting closer until the door of the dojo flew open and a girl wearing a kimono walked in "secchan! I'm bored!!" She girl whined.

"Wha?! Ojou-sama, what are you doing here?" She asked, as she actually lost her cool and composure.

"I'm bored, so I came to meet you....huh? Who're they're?" She asked blankly, looking st the students.

"They're my class, I'm teaching right now" she explained.
Steps back, out of the way of the newcomer. Making his way back to his desk he replays the fight over in his head. He could have matched her speed, if only for a moment, but he wasn't sure if he should have. Last time he tried it put him out for a few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheWhiteLion said:
Steps back, out of the way of the newcomer. Making his way back to his desk he replays the fight over in his head. He could have matched her speed, if only for a moment, but he wasn't sure if he should have. Last time he tried it put him out for a few months.
"Ojou, your lesson is last" she said plainly.

"But I'm bored. There's nothing to do" she said.

"But I'm meant to be teaching" Setsuna claimed.

"Hmm?" She said before noticing Ichika "he's the one! Katarou's kid!" She exclaimed before rushing over to him smiling.

"Ack! Ojou! Wait, you can't just...." She trailed off as the new girl wasn't listening.

Breaks from his thoughts when he noticed a presence near him. "Hmm...?" Why did this woman look familiar? Wait... Father said something about a really skilled healer, but never finished before launching into another story of some huge battle in the magic world.

" Thank god, this class is a bit boring." he put his earbuds into his ears, instantly notes floated around him. he swiped away some of them, but they just came back. He tapped the tip of his sword and it shrunk back into his baton.

Ras said:
"Ojou, your lesson is last" she said plainly.
"But I'm bored. There's nothing to do" she said.

"But I'm meant to be teaching" Setsuna claimed.

"Hmm?" She said before noticing Ichika "he's the one! Katarou's kid!" She exclaimed before rushing over to him smiling.

"Ack! Ojou! Wait, you can't just...." She trailed off as the new girl wasn't listening.
@Ras forgot to quote in my last post

TheWhiteLion said:
Breaks from his thoughts when he noticed a presence near him. "Hmm...?" Why did this woman look familiar? Wait... Father said something about a really skilled healer, but never finished before launching into another story of some huge battle in the magic world.
She smiled brightly "hey! My name is Konoka! I'm a friend of your dads" she said before petting his head and dog ears

Yukii sneered, this time he probably showed of his unusually sized canines. He immediately closed his mouth and hoped no one saw. He kept batting away the notes.

purplepanda288 said:
Yukii sneered, this time he probably showed of his unusually sized canines. He immediately closed his mouth and hoped no one saw. He kept batting away the notes.
Scarlet thought she saw something different about Yukii's teeth but figured it must have been her imagination and continued to laugh at him as he tried to get rid of the music notes, she liked how they danced in the air around him anytime he listened to music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras said:
She smiled brightly "hey! My name is Konoka! I'm a friend of your dads" she said before petting his head and dog ears
"My fa- ah......" his mind began to go blank once more as she massaged the furry appendages. For a few minutes he said nothing, simply enjoying the feeling, before the situation dawned on him and he managed to mumble out, "Not... A pet..."

TheWhiteLion said:
"My fa- ah......" his mind began to go blank once more as she massaged the furry appendages. For a few minutes he said nothing, simply enjoying the feeling, before the situation dawned on him and he managed to mumble out, "Not... A pet..."
"Hehehehehehehe, cute" she said, continuing to pet him.

"Ojou! You can't pet a student!" She said, panicking and not really knowing what to do about the situation.

Could no longer think, the sensation causing his eyes to droop once more like when the other girl had grabbed his ears. His tail moved lazily back and forth and he felt sleepy.

His father would be laughing at him right now and his mother would be taking pictures. How troublesome...

Ras said:
"Hehehehehehehe, cute" she said, continuing to pet him.
"Ojou! You can't pet a student!" She said, panicking and not really knowing what to do about the situation.
I keep forgetting ( -_- ")

Scarlet was beginning to grow bored of class. She sat on the floor and began sharpening her sword in her lap. She glanced at her brother for a moment and thought about how she should probably make an effort to talk things over with him later.

Kastor went back to examining Rattlesnake. He has been thinking about getting the part to upgrade it to add more elements or different firing options to it.

purplepanda288 said:
Yukii crawled to scarlet and the he wrap his arms around her." Whats going on with them?"
Scarlet blushed a bit, "Oh, um... I'm not sure." She said looking up at the woman who entered the room interact with Ichika and the teacher.

TheWhiteLion said:
Could no longer think, the sensation causing his eyes to droop once more like when the other girl had grabbed his ears. His tail moved lazily back and forth and he felt sleepy.
His father would be laughing at him right now and his mother would be taking pictures. How troublesome...
Setsuna sighed "this is.....your magical theory and healing teacher. She has you last today" she said as the bell rung abruptly "oh? Seems that's the bell, off you go you have ninja training next with Kaede, she doesn't use a classroom, you'll have to go to the woods in the nearby mountains. That's where she usually is" she finished and bowed.

"Aww, can't I pet him anymore? I wanna keep petting him!" She whined.

Scarlet stood pulling Yukii up with her, "Let's get going!" She began pulling him with her hoping to avoid her brother for the time being.

Kastor stood and saw that his sister was already rushing out of the room. He sighed and slowly began walking to the next class on his own.

" Holly shit shes strong." he thought. He held on as hard as he could. " God jesus scarlet, do you know where we are going?"

Stands quickly, gathers his things, and bows before leaving the room faster than he had moved during the bout earlier. He seriously had to figure out how to numb his ears or something because this was getting ridiculous. And now a teacher thought it was cute! His father would never let him live this down...

Seriously, what was it with women and fuzzy ears? Maybe it's a maternal thing...

Scarlet paused in her tracks, "Well no not exactly, but she said the next class is held in the forest so I figured we would head over there then figure out where exactly it is in the forest when we got there." She gave a small giggle and smiled at him.

Kastor had taken a different route out of the building and toward the forest. He figured the area shouldn't be too hard to find. He shifted into a small wolf once at the edge of the forest and began to sniff the air hoping to pick up some sort of scent that would point him in the right direction.

yukii got up and heaved scarlet onto his shoulders. " I know where the teacher is." he went down a forked path. he keep up the pace and they ended up near where the class was being held. " I think this is where the class is held."

There was a camp set up in the woods. A fire, tools and everything else, but the teacher was nowhere to be seen.

Scarlet laughed and used a tree to pull herself off his shoulders. She then flew up onto the branch and sat there looking down at him, "I could've found it." She said crossing her legs and arms pretending to pout.

Kastor picked up the scent of people and followed it into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back