• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahora Academy

"Okay then, let's begin" Setsuna explained before walking in and closing the dojo door. She unsheathed her own katana, it was standard, a wooden handle and had engravings on the blade. It was special to her, for it was given to her by her best friend's father Eishun. A comrade of the thousand master, famously known as Ras's dad. She began to concentrate her ki into the blade as she took a solitary breath "who would like to assist me in the demonstration? I'd like to show you Shinmeiryuu swordsmanship" she said, simply.

Scarlet let go of Yukii but stayed close to him watching as class began.

Kas looked around the room waiting for someone else to volunteer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ras said:
"Okay then, let's begin" Setsuna explained before walking in and closing the dojo door. She unsheathed her own katana, it was standard, a wooden handle and had engravings on the blade. It was special to her, for it was given to her by her best friend's father Eishun. A comrade of the thousand master, famously known as Ras's dad. She began to concentrate her ki into the blade as she took a solitary breath "who would like to assist me in the demonstration? I'd like to show you Shinmeiryuu swordsmanship" she said, simply.
Ichika stepped forward instantly, His excitement and impatience finally boiling over. His ears were stood straight up and his tail swished back and forth at a steady, even pace.

TheWhiteLion said:
Ichika stepped forward instantly, His excitement and impatience finally boiling over. His ears were stood straight up and his tail swished back and forth at a steady, even pace.
"Ahh, please come over and face me" she said before readying her stance. She was composed and cool, not a single irrelevant thought was passing through her head. Truly, she a warrior without distractions.

Ras said:
"Ahh, please come over and face me" she said before readying her stance. She was composed and cool, not a single irrelevant thought was passing through her head. Truly, she a warrior without distractions.
Took his position across from her, giving a short bow before taking his own stance. He placed His right foot out front, with his knees slightly bent and griped his sword handle, waiting for the word to go.

TheWhiteLion said:
Took his position across from her, giving a short bow before taking his own stance. He placed His right foot out front, with his knees slightly bent and griped his sword handle, waiting for the word to go.
She put her sword out behind her, she suddenly increased the ki in her legs and moved instantly to his side, swinging her sword with sharpened ki concentrated within it.

" Im sorry you had to see that." He whispered. He wiped the tears off his eyes and properly held his sword. He took a deep breath and looked at the demonstration.

Scarlet watched the demonstration with intense focus and interest. She enjoyed using a sword and felt she could learn a lot from this class.

Kas watched intently as well. He wasn't one for swords so he would need to pay extra attention.

Ras said:
She put her sword out behind her, she suddenly increased the ki in her legs and moved instantly to his side, swinging her sword with sharpened ki concentrated within it.
Leaped to the side, her speed catching him off guard. After gaining some ground, he charged in and launched his own barrage of attacks, each strike laced with his own ki. He was well aware that she far surpassed him in skill, but he was going to give his all!

(Was out for a while)

Yukari didn't show it on her face but she didn't care for the girl who just showed up getting in her way. Kazuichi looked at the girl he regained feeling in his body and looked down. "H-hello." Yukari then smirked waving her hand in front of Kazuichi's face. "What's the matter baby bro nervous~" To an outsider what Yukari said was simply her teasing her little brother but Kazuichi knew Yukari had now figured out something Kazuichi was working hard to keep secret. His nervousness around girls wasn't a simple thing thanks to her he had a full blown phobia of girls.

@wolfborn4

Veronica titled her head seeing how nervous Kazuichi was she blinked " Hello...im Veronica " she said as gentle as she could, and rested her chin on his desk to look at his face instead of the top of his head and she giggled softly with a big smile

Kazuichi looked at Veronica's face when she giggled for a brief moment she looked like his sister he stood up. "Please be mindful of other people's personal space." He glared at her unintentionally Yukari jumped at this opportunity. "Now now baby bro remember what mom always said. Be respectful to new people." Kazuichi glared at her he walked over to her his hand hovering over his sword Yukari stared back withan innocent look. "Something wrong?" Kazuichi walked past her bumping shoulders and leaving the classroom.

@wolfborn4

TheWhiteLion said:
Leaped to the side, her speed catching him off guard. After gaining some ground, he charged in and launched his own barrage of attacks, each strike laced with his own ki. He was well aware that she far surpassed him in skill, but he was going to give his all!
She started to deflect the attacks while moving back, proceeding to use empty air instant movement. She was then above him as she flew down, gradually gaining speed. She landed and spin striking toward his back, in his blind spot. This severely limited his reaction and responses being in such a hard to respond to area.

He never saw the attack coming. His only response was sheer awe and a single word, "Fast..." before the blow hit. Defeated in only a few short moments. He had a long way to go before he even approached Takahata's level.

TheWhiteLion said:
He never saw the attack coming. His only response was sheer awe and a single word, "Fast..." before the blow hit. Defeated in only a few short moments. He had a long way to go before he even approached Takahata's level.
She sheathed her sword and bowed "you have the talent. I'm sure with the proper training and concentration you'll go far" she said smiling.

Veronica didnt seem to mind the glare as she sat up watching Kazuichi she jumped up and in a flash followed him out of the classroom and into the hallway " Its not nice to glare... sooo, I heard your name was Kazu or somethimg like that? "

Scarlet watched in awe, the boy was right, she was fast.

Kas sighed 'there's no way I'm going to make it in this class...' he thought as the fight finished.

Yukii stood there in awe " This will be fun, isn't he gonna bleed to death?" He pointed at the growing blood stain of his back.

Ras said:
She sheathed her sword and bowed "you have the talent. I'm sure with the proper training and concentration you'll go far" she said smiling.
He exhaled slowly, his natural healing ability taking care of the rather small injury. She held back tremendously, but that was to be expected. He bows, His desire to learn from her increasing ten fold from that exchange alone. His father was right, there were so many strong people here. "I look forward to learning from you."

"No, look he is healing." Scarlet replied to Yukii. She then looked at the time and wondered how much longer they had in class. It seemed the rest of the day had flown by.

Kastor sighed wondering if maybe he could get his sister to train with him before he remembered she was angry with him.

TheWhiteLion said:
He exhaled slowly, his natural healing ability taking care of the rather small injury. She held back tremendously, but that was to be expected. He bows, His desire to learn from her increasing ten fold from that exchange alone. His father was right, there were so many strong people here. "I look forward to learning from you."
"Indeed, it will be a pleasure to teach" she said with a smile.

Suddenly footsteps were heard getting closer until the door of the dojo flew open and a girl wearing a kimono walked in "secchan! I'm bored!!" She girl whined.

"Wha?! Ojou-sama, what are you doing here?" She asked, as she actually lost her cool and composure.

"I'm bored, so I came to meet you....huh? Who're they're?" She asked blankly, looking st the students.

"They're my class, I'm teaching right now" she explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back