Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"I dont care...we became 'friends' in a day...and I dont want to think of any of my friend dying... I dont want to go through that again..."

~◆♥◇♡~

"Im a big kid though, Ive been through alot so dont worry... " He turns to her and smiles. " Besides were just friends right?"

Kazuto looks into her eyes and blushes again. "Oh.. uh... yeah I know..." Trying to speak but the words wouldn't come out easily.

Kazuto sort of leans closer to her. "I might, I'm... not sure yet.." he starts whispering. Still looking into her eyes, his hand still to her cheek, and their hands still holding each others.

"Alenco fendra boniva." The soldiers kept on coming and soon the defeated Xeno and one of his kind was walking toward him he looked like the leader of the group he said to Xeno "tenclo nerosa vemenos Milan crosa." The leader then walks up to the child and adult and says "gorla milos vantros Andera crona." The leader then kills the two and laughs manically.

Kazuto leaned as close as he could to her and slightly pressed his lips to hers, hoping not to be intruding...

Xeno yells out " miloooooooooooooooo!" Then he cries in anger "mindra bastros." The leader walks up to Xeno "mindros endera kindra themora." And he raises one of his tentacles and is preparing to finish Xeno.

(aha i guess. I love how we were making fun of Raze... good thung he hasnt noticed we eouldnt hear the end of it xD )

Sky enjoyed her first kiss, with the a man she loved not someone her parents forced her to marry becauss of status and power. She gribbed his hands tighter.

~◆♥◇♡~

Xeno spoke but his voice was a females " prepare to die weaklings." And Xeno killed everyone brutally and Xeno then splits apart the real Xeno kneels down at the bodies of the two crying while Raiden is in her black blob waiting for Xeno.

Sky broke free to get some air and hugged him her face was flushed. "I love you..."she whispered

~◆♥◇♡~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back