Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"Oh yeah that..." Kazuto went with it. Remembering his hands positions on her waist he quickly pulled it bacj and scratched his head embarrassingly.

"That doesn't matter I know she was trying to help me, I choose to ignore them." Xeno was looking at them.

"Yes because this is something that cannot be helped with." Xeno was staring at them "if you want I could show you the memory."

"I want to show you why this memory cannot be forgotten you might learn a lesson from this too." Xeno wanted to show them what they were getting into.

"...ok then...show it to us..." sky was gripping kazuto's hand tightly. Sxared of what she is gonna see.

~◆♥◇♡~

Xeno walks up to them "here we go." Two tentacles pop out of xeno's back and they latch onto kazuto and sky showing them his memory.

Kazuto stared normally, the memory reminded him of his past.. he didnt care about anothers that might bring his back up so he ignored the whole memory with no emotion to show.

Xeno spoke to Kaz "there is a lesson in this memory for both of you so you better pay attention."

Once it was over sky understood why xeno became raiden's servant. "So that why...you became her servant ...and your family..." sky wiped her tears away. "My experience was nowhere near close to what you have gone through"

~◆♥◇♡~

"I would suggest you two stop doing what your doing." Xeno turned around and started to walk away.

"Don't think I don't know about your relationship. You both have each other's smell." Xeno wanted them to learn that sometimes love is painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back