Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Xi looked at Xeno then at them. "I saw them too Xe-Xe. I think one of them is a monster. They were eating each others faces."

Sky blushed."Hehe..."and she followed kazuto after ahe put the angel child next to nana and told her to treat her hands.

~◆♥◇♡~

"What would you do if one of you died hm tell me." Xeno was starting to get pissed off by kazuto's stubbornness

She tugged at Xeno's hand. "Xe-Xe its ok. I dont understand feelings very well but.... They seemed happy when they ate each others face."

Kazuto turned around. "I would savior the love that we once had, and smile at every memory I had with her. " Kazuto seriously while smiling sarcastically.

She smiled while poking at Xeno's stomach. "Xe-Xe~~ no more grumpy. No more grumpy~" She sang as she poked him.

"Trust me boy if I still had the desire to kill her I would've done it a long time ago." Xeno was getting a bit angrier

"Like this blade, for example. The flame stays lit, no matter what the fire is our love. When one dies it may dim." The fire lightens some."But once we realize the love that we had... it ignites again." The flame got even bigger then before. "So stay out of our love concerns, it's not our fault you weren't as lucky."

"When the day we both die." Kazuto said as he walked next to Sky. "So where do you wanna go for now? We can return in the morning or something or before it's too late." Finished Kazuto while talking to Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back