Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

They started to retaliate and they began to slowly push him back but in 10minutes about 75 percent of them were dead and they started to retreat Xeno was panting. He didn't noticed that more soldiers came from behind and they were going toward the child and adult.

(your asleep i believe, xenos gone crazy in a way, xi is cheering him on, im passed out, ive also absorbed the evil from xi, and thats about it.)

(were trying to get xeno out of a horrible memory. i'm about to get off though. its almot 9pm where im at. not sure about the others)

Xi gasped as she saw they were in danger. "Oh no!" She said as she changed into her first evolution and jumped in to help Xeno

(or what animania said)

Kazuto blinks his eyes open. "Why cant I ever sleep..." The black haired guy says to himself.

(i like to think that for the people who aren't on their character sleaps or are just hanging with the group. like i kept dragging akio. lol i said he drooled)

Sky came back carrying eona and she handed her to nana. "Treat her hands..." she saw kazuto awake and went to him "are you feeling ok?"

~◆♥◇♡~

Kazuto blushed when seeing Sky and turned away. "Umm, yeah I'm fine... I guess I better get going then..."

Blushes even more, holding her hand back. "I cant.. I wouldnt be able to forgive myself if i hurt everyone... if i hurt you..." Kazuto slightly whispered to her.

nana unconsciously frowned when she saw the soldiers near the child and woman. she kept watching.(ok gotta sleep i leave my character in u guys hands *flops on bed* u too sis. don't stay up too late)

The two screamed and Xeno attacked the soldiers very quickly "youla windra herna themorn." Most of them died and the rest retreated but they just kept coming in waves and soon Xeno was getting tired of fighting he began to pant.

"As long as I get away at small portions it will be fine, and if I died trying it wouldn't matter.... cause it would all die within me... "

Kazuto began to lean up, starting to move to get up. "Why does it matter... We've only known each other for a day... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back