Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

When the sun was just about to rise sky woke up. She was well rested and best of all her body wasnt sore. She stretched and looked around.

~◆♥◇♡~

Before Eliza could say anymore Xeon was gone as she stared at the place he last was with a dumbfounded face but shrugged as she looked to Sky's direction,"Hey sleepyhead You okay?" She said with a giggle.

"It attacked a bunch of people including Akio, a Saiyan who now possesses the Crimsonian Katana. I think it was Raiden's minion. ", Raze fired up. "It also attacked Eliza", he blushed. "I am going to visit them. Do you wanna come Kazuto?"

Drakath saw the crowd of warriors while flying. "Hey! Hey you guys. Would any of you know a Kazuto or a....."looks at a paper" or "a demon or a goblin tribe?" Paper flush.out of hands.

Sky went to the river and splashed her face with water amd fixed her hair. She also dusted herself of.

~◆♥◇♡~

Eliza smiled in relief that her friends suvived and looked up surprised by the stranger,"Eh?... I'm sorry but I don't know this 'Kazuto'." She said confused,"And who are you?" She said confused by how he found them.

(Can Kazuto fly? )

Raze awakens his wings. A majestic pair of elongated feather like structures outgrew from below his neck. They were black in colour. Raze soared up with one flap. "Come along Kazuto....Its been a while we roamed together" He smiled

Xeno transformed into his dark form which he now was calling Chaotic form. And he began to train by destroying giant rocks

Eliza smiled as she noticed Xi,"Morning Xi! Xeno is out in the mountains so he'll be back soon... Are you hurt anywhere?" She said making sure no one was injured badly from yesterday.

(No but hes got rediculous speed.) Kazuto ties his black cloak a little tighter and gets ready to run. "Yes it has, just make sure to keep up." Kazuto began before sprinting away.

Xi'Maw looked at Eliza then looked at the ground below her. She pulled her knees to her chest and remained quiet.

Nana had. Woken up to the sound of everybody moving around. She felt well rested and stretched. Nana then looked over and noticed the angel child still sleeping. She smiled Then tucked her in as she stood up and slash went to teach river to freshen up. This time she kept her hood off

Eliza tilted her head as she sat down a few feet away from Xi,"Does your stomach hurt?" She asked unsure what to do,"I can go ask Sky to catch some breakfast if you're hungry?" She asked pointing to Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back