Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

After nana had splashed her face She looked over at xi. She wanted to check on her so she simply walked next to her and layed her hand on display checking her energy. "Does anything hurt?"

Kazuto questioned himself in his mind, wondering if he would catch Raze up on what had happened with his assassins group...

Eliza sigh as she looked to the mountains,"Wish Xeno would come back..." She thought as she looked back to Xi,"It's okay Xi... We are your friend!" She said happily.

Raze almost reaches the Mountain. He decides to talk to Kazuto afterwards. "Hey Kazuto...we are here. Time to slow down buddy", Raze shouts from the sky as he gushes down to land.

Nana nodded to Eliza agreeing with her. She looked over at the angel child Then back to do. "I...only know your name and sky' s.. ....who are the others?"

Eliza jumped as she looked behind her to see Raze and another guy behind him,"Woah! Raze? How did you get here?" She asked surprised by the sudden visit,"And who this?" She said pointing to Kazuto.

Kazuto jumps off of a fallen log, getting some height as the otherside of it was the other side of the hill. "Alright!" Kazuto yells up to Raze.

"As I already read Akio's mind now I can see through it anytime I want. I saw Telior hurting you", Raze said. He then looks at Kazuto who stands awkwardly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back