Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

nana nodded and began to work. slowly but surely she disconnected their energies. separating them. nana sighed happily when she was don but quickly collasped again this time actually passing out from the exhaustion of overusing her power. (yes! got myself out of the situation. take care of nana please night! *flops on bed*)

Xi'Maw didn't move a mucle. "Now that Terrior gone...." Her voice began to change to a darker and eviler tone. "DaDdY cOmInG........" She said as her eyes closed and her now void symbol on her head began to lose it's glow but left it's presents on her forehead.

"It died." The dark voice behind Akio's voice sounded creepy, even to Akio himself. "It wasn't as strong as it had previously seen." Akio turned back to his normal form.

"Hm....well...you see.....I heard there was a certain guy that was with you.....I believe his name Wernox" Shinn said.

Xi'Maw closed her eyes and curled up as the symbol on her head was now darkened and easily visible on her head. She hugged herself missing her box.

"Great...I am gonna take ....another...nap...now..." and she passed out and was laying next to eliza.

~◆♥◇♡~

Of course Shinn had high hopes that if he were to stay with these people he was bound to find Wernox. "Say? You guys heading to the nearby city?" Shinn asked.

Xi hugged the crystal heart which made her symbol glow bright and fade again. "Xe-Xe....." She mumbled in her sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back