Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

nana had stooped shaking "y-you wont? " she sighs relieved then herd the second part "really? no wonder both of your auras were similar."

"You tiny pests have angered my for the last time!" A beam of black light began to shine on Terrior. "I shall absorb the voidling completely. Then i shall destroy this planet and all who inhabit it!" Xi'Maw gasped as she looked around in Terriors soul. "Xi has to help!"

"yes my father kept it secret so my people would not try to destroy me....sadly he also told me when my demon half awkens ill be a completely diff person"

nana senced the energy change again "we really need to help now. otherwise itll be too late....ii can feel your friends energy. he... might have already changes forms"

"Terrior." Akio teleport in front of Terrior and put his index and pointer fingers together, and put them on Terrior. Multiple explosions erupted from him, hurting him, and immobilizing him.

Terrior screeched out loudly before laughing. His body hung in half as the light began to gleem. "Y-You cannot stop... The impending doom... you have called forth!" Xi'Maw paused as she began to feel a sharp pain through her body. She yelled out in pain as Terrior was sliced.

The figure then was revealed to be a man wearing a black cape and spiky black hair. He was also carrying a big black sword

Xi'Maw painted heavily as she felt Terriors pain. She collapsed to the ground unable to bear it. The dark beam gleemed onto the now rumbling earth.

nana looked at "xald. maybe i can help. but for now. lets go. even if we cant help fight the least we can do is help your comrades survive and treat thier wounds"nana looked in the direction of the battle "either way im going. i need to help the other child before its too late." nana picked up the angel child and started to run int the battles direction (gotta sleep. night guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back