Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

nana looked around and recalled what xald had said the corner of her mouth twitched as she wrote nice look. didnt know that ale could make people get fancyer

"Man this is too long of a walk.....if only Akio were here right about now. I would be teleported there in no time....." Wernox said still walking.

Eliza suddenly felt a sense of sleepiness as she collasped to the ground losing her consciousness.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"Hah!! Finally at the city......" Wernox said.

"Hm? Strange no one's foot prints are here. Well guess I'm out alone now." Wernox said while entering the city.

Akio's hair was golden, thicker, long, spikier, sharper, and wider. It curved to his knees. Akio's eyes had no pupils. His eyes were just blank white. His presence made a wind blow around him. His eyebrows had disappeared. "Time to die, you prick." Akio's voice had another voice talking with it. It was a dark voice that said what Akio said when he said it.

Terrior began to grunt from the attacks before quickly grabbing Xeno and throwing him against one of his metoers.

nana didnt know what he was talking about but wrote good they look like theyll need all the help they can get. she noticed eliza collasped. she ran to eliza. but she also noticed the child running away. nana pointed at sky then to eliza to tell sky to look after eliza then ran after the child to bring her back

Wernox then looked around the city and found a enterance to the suberbs. He then tried to remember the house Sacky a good friend of his lived in.

Sky looked at the sky and saw metereos. "Shit!" She strengthened the sheild even more. And saw eliza fainted. "Eliza!"

~◆♥◇♡~

Xeno gets a scratch and flies at terroir and kicks upward and jabs at the throat then he throws a ball of pure darkness at terroir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back