Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

Akio sighs as he continues walking. "I'm gonna go train. Maybe I can achieve another Super Saiyan form if I keep getting stronger."

((Yosh so sky is sitti g on a tree branch and watching you and has a sheild around and her stomach growled

Eliza is also there and xeno is getting ready ro fight the terroir))

~◆♥◇♡~

*gets thrown out of bar and stumbles around town* "sigh Im good for nothing" *looks up to the sky* "I'm srry father Ive failed you I will never become a strong Templar like you!?!?" *falls on knees and starts crying in the street*

Eliza watches and sigh,"I feel the worse coming..." She said feeling sad for leaving Xeon all alone.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Eona heard sky growl and looks up as she sighs and grabs a couple of fish and trows them on the branch sky is sitting on and stabs into the tree

Sky looks at them and smiled "thanks" she tool one and ate it. She also gave to to eliza

~◆♥◇♡~

Akio puts his index and pointer finger together and put them on a tree. The tree suddenly flew back and exploded.

"Wow!" Sky fell and landed on her feet she looked around and saw akio. She sighed and continued to eat her fish.

~◆♥◇♡~

((I have returned))

Xi'Maw gasped as a enormous creature began to emerge from the rift. "Terrior~" she said before getting on her feet and getting to her box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back