Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

"I don't care who he or she is. If they act like Raiden, I'm gonna treat them like how I planned to treat Raiden." Akio grabbed Xeno by the foot and twirled him around, and slung him high into the sky, and flew after him, fist forward, a golden dragon appears around Akio. "DRAGON FIIIIIIST!"

Eliza laughed as she also thought the same thing,"Yeah but he didn't which is good since it would be more work for me... Xaldarian get the person to safety!" She called out as she remembered about the person.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

"Got it" as he runs to the mysterious hooded girl "I have no idea about this landscape but we need to get out of here" as he holds out his hand

Nana stared at raiden. The familiar aura was from her. Nana let go of the trees and edged closer. She didn't like the idea of her being in the open but she had noticed the positive energy from some of them. Being raised to help others nana flowed energy to her staff and came right next to the group in the shield. Nana saw 'xeon under the influence of the dark aura. In a quiet whisper she says" ....may I help...?" Her voice dark and echo like. One out the reasons she never speaks when she is near others is because of how unnatural her voice was. But she wanted to help.

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

"I understand how you feel... ugh the hero asleep once more" She said with a sigh.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

(You forgotten that Xeno is still connected to Raiden so she still has influence plus he has her darkness inside him)

"Well then. Lets cut to the chase!! I don't wanna waste any more time so I'm gonna do what you couldn't do." A more manlier voice said in the form of the other creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back