Magica a land of Adventure [Inactive]

(Fine) Xeno saw the attack and soon a giant explosion happened Xeno then was filled with pain but he remembered the senzu bean Akio gave him he quickly popped it into his mouth and felt better

Boom! The ki ball exploded, sending a gust of throughout the mountains, and a shockwave which carved a line through the mountains, making them all collapse. He looked up at Xeno, eating a senzu seed. "Ugh..... I trusted XI'Maw with those...." Akio grabbed Xeno by the leg and threw him in the path of the collapsing mountains.

Eliza looked at Xaldarian with a worry look,"I think I saw someone not far from here I'm worry that they could get hurt from this..." She said as she tried to search for the person in the trees not leaving the barrier.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

After the shockwave. Sky was exausted. "That was....way ...powerful. ..than the ....last ...one..."

~◆♥◇♡~

*helps Eliza look* "ill climb one of these trees and try to get a better look" jumps up the tree branches to the top of a tree

Eliza smiled at Xaldarian,"Thank you Xaldarian! I'll support Sky here but don't go too far." She warn as she helped Sky enforce the barrier with her powers.

Nana shivered from the extreme energy. It was a new type of energy that she's hasn't witnessed before. As a spirit wielder she must master all energy She has encounter either by practice wielding it or learning how it works. Once she learns it she will have to share the info with her brethren once she finds them. Nana nods as she retreats the shield and starts running Twords it since she was tird from useing her power but keeping her staff out just in case. She had to run so it would refill. Nana sees a mixture of posative,negative, and between auras. "What sort of planet IS this?" Nana wonders

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

Akio put hands to his side and a blue ball of energy appears between his cupped hands. He awaits Xeno's special attack.

"Chaotic destroyer"and Xeno fires a beam of dark energy he then teleports and jabs him in the stomach immobilizing him.

Eliza nodded in response as she held Sky up to keep her from falling,"Just hang on a little longer okay?" She said with a reassuring smile.

*notices someone running from the trees* "Who r you and why were you hiding!?!?" as he shouts at the mysterious girl

Eliza noticed Wernox awoken and smiled,"Hey sleepyhead ready to help us? The new guy is Xaldarian." She said still supporting Sky.

Nana skidded to a stop. Tugging her hood over her head and face. She saw a person floating but it seemed that she was being held by another's energy. Nana stayed silent as she was asked the question. She slowed to a walk

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back